Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Marriage & Divorce
Legal Discussion Forum

Does a faithful man exist nowadays?
I dont think so because everywhere you turn marriages are ending men are cheating. I mean why do people even bother causing someone heartbreak to someone they claim to love/ care about.

M...

Not attracted to my husband anymore, what do I do?
He is a good man and a very loving father. He works hard and is very faithful to his family. I'm just not attracted to him anymore. I feel like I have to stay with him for finacial reasons and ...

Why do so many men want to sleep with me?
I have so many men (mostly married) that I barely or don't really know come and tell me that they want to go to bed with me. I'm not a tramp, and I don't sleep around. And I don't ...

How do I get rid of this rash in my butt my husband gave me after coming home from the strippers?

Additional Details
I AM VERY SERIOUS....

Is my husband cheating on me if he goes to bars at night by himself?
He works late and somtimes decides that he wants to grab a beer on the way home to wind down. He always calls me beforehand to tell me that he is stopping, but why doesn't he just get a beer at ...

How many times have you been married and how long did each one last?

I am about to separate and wanted to make sure my kids were OK, but don't want to give my wife a penny more
When I leave, do I have to pay all the bills as I did before? My wife only works part-time and refuses to do any more, but is happy to see me work 15 hours a day and ask why I don't get paid ...

I need someone to talk to?
i have been with my hubby for 10 years i love him so much he is my soul mate another guy says he wants to be with me help
Additional Details
look i know i sound like some sort of ...

Question about sex- serious answers only please?
When your married and love someone how much is sex a weight factor in keeping your marriage together. How many times do you think is not enough. This is a serious question because my husband want�...

If a wife cant work, should she have to sell everything she has to pay bills, when she has a husband that work
I married a man two yrs ago and I was working. Now there are circumstances that are keeping me from working. My husband works, and the rent was always split down the middle. So when rent was due, he ...

My husband and I are considering a....For MATURE ONLY!?
I know, it is a bad thing. But my husband and I are considering a threesome with another girl. We know of someone who might be interested but we have not asked yet. We are at a stage in our marriage ...

I have a problem......?
okay, I have a bad habit of going through my husband things, such as cell phone, pockets things of that nature. I never find anything. He calls me Dora the Explora. How can I stop doing this?...

My husband won't help me clean the house.?
why is it that he thinks that his job is the outside and the inside is mine. the inside is where we live not the outside. we fight so much because i ask to help me inside, then i can help him ...

Men are hypocrites?
My husband is trying to set his friend up with a girl from his job. He feels the need to tell me about how "great" this girl is. If i did the same to him, he'd pitch a fit about why I ...

Please help. i'm 24, female, wife and mother, and i'm just not interested in sex nemore...?
ok so like i said. i'm just not intested in sex and this is starting to affect my marriage to say the least. any ideas/suggestions a bout how to get things hot and heavy again???? be as detailed ...

In love with a married man?
are you also married? Do you think he'll leave the wife for you?...

Why does the husband get grouchy, if the wife refrains from having sex with him?

Am i in the wrong??
i have been married to my husband for 4 yrs and in the first year of marrige it was great he showed me love and affection usually told me that he misses me but now,its at a complete stop.Everyday he ...

Where did you meet your spouse?

Random question...does this piss you off too?
I cannot stand it when i go to a drive thru like Jack-n-the box and the person working the drive thru window that you talk to when you place your order cannot speak english!! is it just me or is it ...

mwilliams010708
How often should a married man go out with his singles friend?
places like: bar, club, strip club, party, or just hanging out drinking while watching a game.

Show all answers
Post your answer

kitten
how often should his wife go out?
I agree to no at the strip club - should've gotten that outta the way when he was single.

once or twice a month. his friends are only going out all the time cause they are SINGLE

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Anita
My hubby is on a bowling team, and I encourage to him to not miss any. He has a chance to hang out with his friends and goof off. I don't worry and he tells me he feels guitly staying out late..

Ripe for it...
if he's married he should be to old, grown (cause they're not the same thing) and family orientated to do three fourths of that. Clubs, strip clubs, come on. did you marry a man or a child. Bars with friends, every now and again. parties, what is this? Dawsons Creek.. come on. if he's doing all of this, he wwas either doing it before he got with you or he's doing it now to get away from you. Either way you should have a talk with him and see what's the deal

yasminnie_1
Rating
Strp CLubs??? OMG never - unless his wife is into that sort of thing and she is there with him. The other thing is - does he have kids???? If so - how about helping out with them instead of hitting the *iTTie bars???

Brunette wife
Never a stripclub but the others a few times a month.

Racin
Bar, Club, strip club and parties....never. Watching the game and having a few drinks, his wife should come along too.

Mish
Rating
my fiance spends every other saturday night out withe me, and the others with the boys....I also get him during the days to hang out and such....During the week he sees them about once or twice for about an hour or 2.

Lee's Wife
Rating
once a week or less. ( not to much less)

phoenix
Rating
Maybe he can spend Friday nights with the boys. As far as strip clubs, if he feels the desire to do that then why did he get married? When you become a husband and vice versa, there are certain things that need to change. Partying all night is one of them. He can't live the bachelor's lifestyle forever. However, at the same time, you need to give him space and time to miss you. You have to maintain some form of your identity; this should also give you the time to enjoy your friends, find a hobby, or do something for you. Give him his space but if he's doing something wrong eventually he will hang himself and it/he will eventually be exposed. What's done in the dark always comes to light.

Mich gal
never to the strip bar, in my opinion. However, I would think 2-3 nights per week each of you should be able to do whatever you want, as long as the rest of the nights are spent together. Also, it kind of depends on your trust factor and whether you are on solid footing as a couple, If you are working through stuff, I think it's important to put the emphasis on the marriage at that time.

mJc
Once or twice a week. His wife should have known this was coming before she married him...

Goobley G
Rating
Well this might just be me, but it's my opinion none the less...

I think it is ok for a married person to go out alone with friends occasionally. In all honesty I think that the two should go out together with their friends though... Say I got invited to a dinner or something at a friends house, my initial reaction would be can I bring my wife with me? If they say no then more than likely i'm not going. But it also depends on what it is. I do not think married people should spend the night out over night away from eachother with friends, and I do not believe married people should go out seperately to bars and clubs and stuff drinking. That's just my point of view. I wouldn't go out to a bar with my friends without my wife. And I would expect the same from her. My wife and I have talked about it and we wouldn't do that to either one. If one of us gets invited to go somewhere we always say can I bring him or can I bring her, if they have a problem with that we don't go. But my wife does go out from time to time to a resteraunt with her girlfriends just to catch up and talk, and i don't have the slightest problem with that, everyone needs alone time, or bonding time with their friends... but it doesn't need to include alcohol or strip clubs, or anything like that... if you can't have a good time with a friend eating somewhere like Dennys just sitting and talking then they really aren't that good of a friend... So I don't think a married man should go out to bars, clubs, strip clubs, parties without his wife... Going to see a football game, or a sporting event, or to a friends house is one thing, going out getting drunk without her is another.

froggy_logic
Rating
if you really trust him it should not matter how many times.

as long as he is responsible and can afford it. if he is out several nights a week but you cant pay the rent then he needs to grow-up

just as long as he pays attention to you and puts you first 85- 90% of the time and does not blow off things that are important to you to do things with his friends.

you have got to have trust until he gives you good reason not to

Guys POV
This all depends on how much you can get out.. we try to go out evenly... my wife stays home with 3, so her nights out get priority... I think bars, club & parties are dangerous ground.. things can go wrong very fast... Stip club, no way... personally, I don't have an interest in watching some floppy boobs in my face and have glitter and perfume on me... also a respect issue..

sorry, your question: I try to go out with some friends on Friday, but that rarely happens... probably 1 every 2 months... but everyone has different issues going on in life...

teresathegreat
Rating
Getting married doesn't mean you have devote 100% of your time for the rest of your life to your spouse, or that you must sever all other important relationships in your life in order to make this one special.
Yes, both spouses should have a reasonable amount of time to spend with their natal famalies, their friends, and their own personal pursuits. Exactly how much depends on their individual circumstances and relationships.
When it comes to strip clubs, that is something each couple needs to discuss and decide together. Some spouses may think it's all right, some may feel it is inappropriate, and those feelings need to be considered. It should be a mutual decision.

xrayca68
Rating
Never to a strip club,club or bar. It's just asking for trouble. I could see hanging out while watching a game. Maybe 2-3 times a month.

The Casual Poster
Rating
The choices you gave are all very different.

If it's a low end singles bar....very rarely if ever. Higher end or sports bars, a bit more often.

Strip clubs should be rare for a special "treat".

You should go WITH him to parties if possible.

Hanging out watching a game....at least once a week is OK

Cassius
Whatever the married man thinks is appropriate.

Zilong
Hmm..good question..well a strip club he shouldnt want to go to. but he should be able to go whenever he wants really..just as long as he makes sure that his wife (and kids if there are any) is not neglected because of it. if you can balance the two, i see no reason to be controlling. be nice =D

This is harder than it looks?
Rating
My husband never goes out with his friends to those place with just his friends...

we all do all of that stuff together. not because I make it that way.. it is just how it is.

Anie
I'd say once or twice a month. Maybe once a week.

Lovely
a couple of times a month sounds fair.

Pretty Much Amazing
Rating
Strip club? Never. Game? Drinks? Mine gets a guys night out about every week.

RICHARD
Rating
Lol.

Well once I got married,
I stopped doing those things.

That is part of the reason for getting married,
I wanted to settle down, and have a family.

GOOD LUCK

Billabong Surfer Babe!
a couple times a month

BellBelle
never the strip club...but anything else maybe 2-3 times a month

Breaking Dawn Luvr 4evr
Rating
when ever his wife says its okay, but never to a strip club! gosh!

♥The Mrs.♥
Rating
My husband plays poker once a week with friends. Once in a while I will go, but it is mainly a guy thing. I think this is adequate, however we have no children.

audra
strip club = never
otherwise as often as your wife

Fire-n-Ice
Rating
Wait, we're allowed to do that? My wife never told me.

No seriously, as often as you're comfortable with so long as you get to go out with your single friends just as often.

Julia
Rating
It's one thing if a married man has good friends that he goes to sporting events with or fishing and hunting and things like that. As far as a husband going out with buddies to the bar and all of them drinking and hanging in strip clubs they are asking for trouble. You may trust your husband but it's the beer with naked women and enticing friends that you have to watch out for. It's true that strippers are only out for the money and that's what they want from the men that patronize these places but what about the lose skanky women that hang out there to looking to hook up with a man if he is married or not? Single friends have no boundaries and have nothing to lose or a serious relationship they can hurt so I would encourage you and your husband to find some other married couples that you both have things in common with. This is only my opinion though and only you know what you are comfortable with sweetie.

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Thursday, October 30, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy