Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Marriage & Divorce
Legal Discussion Forum

So my husband walks up to me and says...?
a little background...we are separating, apparently mutually but I am not longer sure. He was supposed to have signed a lease today, but he didn't tell me if he did and he's so cold to me I...

If your husband has an affair is it likely the wife will always dislike the other woman?
Or should she forgive her if she forgives her husband?...

I miss home too much!!?
Im an Australian who lives in Sweden with my Swedish husband. Right now I really miss home and I keep nagging my husband to move home with me. We have just bought a new house however and his career ...

Is This Normal In Marriage, sex?
I have been married 3yr and have 2 yr. I don’t know what to do I lost my sex drive and I’m only 23. I don’t even want kiss or hug my wife when she comes near me it irritates me. I work full ...

HUSBANDS only!do you think its acceptable to cry with anger cause your wife is expecting baby girl #3?
my brother in law cried cause theyre having another lil gal,what a jerk.do guys think this is ok,i just wanna know? WOMEN DONT ANSWER,I already asked this to women now its guys turns. thankya guys

How do you know when you want to spend the rest of your life with someone?
How do you decide?...

My husband owes back child support to a child previous to mine . I also have one child from a?
My husband owes back child support to a child previous to mine . I also have one child from a previous relationship. We have 3 together.I filed taxes jointly and claimed my 4 children, will ...

Guys, when a woman says this statement to you?
If a woman says "Don't call or make any sort of contact with me"

Does it hurt you a bit and make you want to try harder. Or make you want what you can't have. Or does ...

I really need some help-Men to answer please-I am gutted?
Is my friend feeling rejected?

Men-please offer serious answers.?

I had a few hours of kissing with a friend I have liked for 2 yrs-he gave me signals he felt the same all that ...

What's so common about romanian bf/husband?
if you've been with a romanian, what do you find so common about them. Anything you love or hate?...

What does it mean when my ex still calls me babe and baby?
I am just curious cause twice he has done this while we were in an argument and its taken me aback cause I think it is almost inappropriate. What do you guys think? I might not mean anything.
A...

If a parent has their rights terminated do they still have to pay child support?

Is this a good enough reason for fiance to break up?
I mean it's like they were married for 6 years. My friend's fiance broke up with her because he said he is not happy. That is it, he is not happy and said he does not know why he is not ...

Is he worth taking back?
Okay so I have been dating this guy for nearly THREE months, but we have broken up FOUR times while we have been going out. And every time it was him breaking up with me. He is 15 and I am 13.
<...

What is the worst thing you've had to forgive your husband for?
I'm having trouble with my now ex-girlfriend and wanted to know what couples who are now married have had to go through. What is the worst mistake your husband has made that you've had to ...

Is it right for a wife to talk to another man about panties and sex toys?

Why do I become a doormat when it comes to my ex-wife?
I usually stand up for myself and am the type of person that can say no. But, when it comes to my ex-wife I can't seem to. By the way, she dumped me. Maybe, this will help you in answering my ...

Is there a good online marriage councelling for couples?
Thanks! We're in Oz but Uk or USA ...

Is there a Yahoo Group for men and woman who hate marriage?

Why men can't be faithful even if he loves his GF or wife?

wilma.wigma
Can text messages be subpoenaed for a divorce?
I have three children and I want custody after the divorce. I was told that adultery is a compelling argument for a judge to grant custody to the father. She does not deny that she texted on the most impossible moments of the day. Also,she does not deny that she has a 'secret' second cell phone. I know for sure she has one. Apparently she did her homework. She admits to 'mistakes' but that's it.

Show all answers
Post your answer

:)
Rating
its possible. very possible. i hope you get custody. best of luck!

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Elizabeth&lt;3
depends on the state in pa cheating is not grounds for divorce. or so i was told.

FitnessFanatic
Rating
They do keep records of SMS messages, sometimes you can even look back at them on your account on the phone carriers website.

SMS and phone calls have been subpoenaed for years, but it's a very lengthy process and the phone company is involved.. I doubt it very much that they'd actually do it for a divorce hearing.

alialoggi
Don't get your hopes up. Affairs dont matter as much as you think they do. My husband had one, we proved it with subpoenaed phone calls and it just proves he's a liar. They will not punish the kids because your spouse cheated. Also, you can't subpoenae the text messages because they dont keep records of text messages, only phone bills.

lorisam7879
Rating
Unfortunately, that is inaccurate. Adultery is nasty and something the kids should not be exposed to, however most judges will not remove the kids from the mom's custody unless she's been deemed unfit...its just the way it is.
The only thing getting her records would benefit is if you're filing a fault based divorce, stating adultery. The texts could be used as proof, however it will not help you get custody. If you're a good father, then she will have to give joint custody - it goes the same way, unless you're unfit you deserve and should receive joint custody. Don't let her take that from you, its your right.

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Friday, October 31, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy