Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Law & Legal Jobs
Legal Discussion Forum

Have I been discriminated against at work?
I have ankylosing spondylitis and ulcerative colitis, two disabilitating auto immune diseases which recently have caused me to miss a slightly increasing number of days off work. I notified my boss ...

Should i get a Degree for being a cop?
im 100% sure i want to be a cop/detective/swat
in what ways would getting a degree in criminal law or justice help me for these 3 things?
better pay?
easier to get a job with one?

What law school would you go to?
Does the tier of a law school really make a tremendous difference? I realize that where you attend school regionally can influence your job prospects. But if you had to chose between almost a full ...

Can I quit a part-time job while collecting unemployment?
I'm claiming unemployment currently. I work for a company that I hate with a passion, that I've been working for about a year and a half. They've recently changed their policy to ...

Working legal questions?
I work for a hotel/restaurant. I just got a 10% pay cut I am just wondering if some of the things my owner is doing is legal.

1.) Is it legal to put a employee under tipped minimum wage ...

What led you to contact us for employment?
im filling out a application and really didn't understand this question?...

Potential redundancy/sacking because of non performance?
I work in a IT outsourcing company and have been with this company for more than two years.

in january i was assigned to a specific role of selling a particular service to the UK market. i ...

Could I get hired here?
If I get my masters in financing at UF can I get a job as an investment banker working for goldman sachs J.P Morgan or any other big time investment company? Will I get hired at any if I get my ...

Best way to become a lawyer?
Okay, so I'm 19 years old and have a High School diploma. I have been a supervisor at UPS for 2 years and I like it but I always strive for more. I would like to become a lawyer, as it is a ...

Can I get my CPA certification with a theft case on my record?
Please be professional....

Legal Document Assistant Registration in different counties?
I wanted to know since Legalzoom.com is an online legal document preparation company that serves clients all over the US. Therefore, would that mean that they would have to be registered as an LDA in ...

Wrongful termination/reverse discrimination?
I understand that most jobs are "at will", that you can basically be fired for any or no reason. What about if you're fired soon after you receive your annual performance review, and ...

Employee fraud what to do ?
a sales agent in my company gave hsi personal bank details instead of company bank details and took money - customer was given service and now we just found out - we have sacked him on the spot. he ...

Unemployed and getting desperate.?
Hello all...I was part of a massive lay off at my last job, so I decided to go back to school and I will graduate in December. But in the mine time I am looking for a job. I am tired of looking on ...

Iam a felon... i was convicted in 2004.. and have not been in trouble since.. i live in tampa florida?
and was wondering if anyone could help me.. i need a job and not having any luck... would really take any advice or suggestion i can get. Though im not looking to erase it ... just wanting to work ...

Who can help me, I have a felony at 45, never been in trouble before.?
Here it is, I was in retail all my life and am good at it. I was a district manager. Now since I got a felony at 45, never in trouble before, now i can not find a job. This is crazy, my felony was ...

I was fired from my job for stealing . im innocent and my job appealed my unemployment, what do i do?
BEEF ON THE JOB...

I just got an offer for a federal job, do I get credit for 11 yrs reserve and 1 overseas deployment?
I' ve been told that military time will count towards my federal job, for example after one year at the position, it will count as 5 years. Is that correct?...

I have complained about a co worker of mine. If nothing is done can i take legal action?
I have complained to my manager, area manager and human resources about a co worker of mine making racist jokes and calling me names such as a "whore", b*tch, "****" etc...If ...

Do I have any rights?
Hi, I work in an office that's in an open area with 4 people there is 3 females and 1 male. The male is always snorting his mucus back through his nose & making awful noises which is making ...

I took the test at Geico today did i get the job?
I took the computer test passed took the interview passed and the role playing after i did that they said they would give everything to the hiring manager to get back to me in 7-10 days did i get the job?

Show all answers
Post your answer

Judy
Rating
Maybe, but not for sure yet. The hiring manager will decide.

Good luck.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Thursday, October 23, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy