Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Law & Legal Jobs
Legal Discussion Forum

Does an employer have to make me full time if i work 40 hours a week?

Is there a minimum wage for a 14 year old?
I have a helper who is 14, what the legal payment???
Additional Details
Ha ha thanks for answers, James you made me laugh! Cheers again, S...

I am a 50 year old truck driver. I would like to change careers. Is it possible for me to become a lawyer?
i would like to know if there is a program i can apply for that can help me with finaces and monthly income at my age? Am i making a mistake looking to go back to school to be a lawyer, & futher ...

Would you hire a paralegal (legal assistant) with a felony?

Is it legal to pay workers in cash?
if you own a business, is it okay that workers are paid weekly with cash instead of a check. Still being taxed and receiving a W-2 form. It that legal or does it have to be a check for documentations ...

Have you ever been reported by a work colleague?
I was reported for smoking in the office.
Additional Details
It was the wording that was amusing "It is with much regret I have to report D smoking"...

I was asked a host of illegal interview questions, can I / should I sue if I don't get hired?
I've completed my 5th and final interview for a very high-paying senior director for a national organization. It's the perfect job for me, and I did very well in all my interviews. During ...

What's it like being a lawyer in the uk?
when i'm older i want to become a legal executive...what's it like being a lawyer?...

Can I be laid off due to illness/disability?
My company recently laid off about 100 people the other day and I was one of them. They stated that people were laid off due to restructuring and for budget reasons. I was in the sales organization ...

Is this fair? Is this legal??
ok, so my place of employment has a high turn-around rate, so the employer is upping the starting wage to reel in new workers---so now the new employees are making MORE than the ones that have been ...

How do you quit a job where you can't easily be replaced?
I have been working as a legal assistant for about four years now and I am ready to quit, as the job is only part-time and I need to work full-time. How do I go about doing this? It's not really ...

Sexual harassment at work, please help!?
I work in a restaurant, and i have a problem with the chef.
nearly everyday he makes me feel uncomfortable, as he does things like putting his arms around my waist when i am cleaning the glasses ...

My job owes me 43 hours, is this legal?
i work in office depot and i started in back to school week. they hadnt given me a number yet to clock in yet so i had to write my hours down in paper. ive been working 3 months now and i still ...

Is it illegal to be schedualed 5 hours and 45 minutes purposely so I can't get a break?
Hi my employer often scheduales me to work 5 hours and 45 minutes so that I cannot take a lunch break. However on days I do work 6 or more hours I end up going on break and hour and a half after I ...

Working Hours For 16 Year Old? UK? Help!?
I have left college and hope to go back and do a different course next year, however up until then I need a job.
I've found a job which interests me however the hours are 10pm-6am, does ...

What courses should you take in college if you want to be a lawyer?
i want to be a lawyer but i dont know what qualifications i ...

How many pages a day does a person read in law school?

Additional Details
So is it 50 or 240 pages a day?...

Have you ever been fired from a job ???????

Additional Details
hey shunshine i never gave you a thumbs down sweetheart....xxx
i love your eye remember......<3

i've never been fired from a job ...

What job title would you give to someone who passed out flyers?

Can I sue my former employer?
It's been over a month and still have not recieved my last paycheck? Isn't it that they have to pay you any money on the books within 72 hours or by your normal payday?...

Mandy K
Does Wendy's give drug tests for employment?
I forgot to check before I submitted my application.

Show all answers
Post your answer

♥▪♪▪♫▪♥
Rating
They never tested me when I worked there.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

HD Williams GAY
Rating
I love testing drugs !

Rick.. On A Steeeeek!!!
Rating
What does it matter? Drugs are illegal. Therefore, you shouldn't be taking them.

saraiangel
Rating
when i worked 4 years ago there they didn't. i hated the job by the way

Ed P
Rating
Dont worry if you lose it may tell you something > my 40 year old started with pot at age 11 now his life is gone

swimaholic
Rating
its a possibility they might,

versantly
they should

scraven68
Rating
Judging by MOST of the people I've seen and dealt with that work at Wendy's, I would say NO they DO NOT drug test. LOL.

aladdinwa
Rating
If you didn't do drugs, you wouldn't have to worry about it. Wouldn't that be a nice change?

V.T.V.RAM
No. Wendy's does not give drug tests for employment !!

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Monday, April 21, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy