Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Law & Ethics
Legal Discussion Forum

Im 17 & my boyfriend is 20, wat would legally happen to him if I got pregnant. Im in Wisconsin.?

Legal drinkin age in Australia is 18 so if i go over to US will i be allowed to drink alcohol in clubs [im 18]
???????...

Would you protest against the legalization of Marijuana ?
It's always been a controversial subject, some say it brings out the worse in you, others say it brings out the best. Would you protest?...

The neighbor woman is giving my 13 year old daughter the finger.?
My neighbors are a bunch of sick discusting drunks who talk about sex in front of children. One of them is a fat ugly drunk guy who won't leave me alone and cracks sex jokes at me all the time. ...

Should cigarettes be illegal?
2nd hand smoke is no ...

If the fathers name is not on the birth certificate...?
Does that mean that he cant try to get any rights?
im in a situation where my unborn baby's father is choosing his friends over me and the baby. he has known this one guy about all his life ...

Can I get paid if I want a divorce bcause my wife keeps putting me out?
My wife is crazy, jelous, and very insecure, I've had it up to here with her putting me out on my *** all of the time, and me not wanting to come back to an unhealthy situation.So I am prepared ...

When did it become illegal to protest the war?
My friend insist this is true... maybe it is... I'd just like to know for ...

Your opinion of marijuana?
Is it a gateway drug? Do you consider it healthy or dangerous? Compared to alcohol, better, worse, the same? Should it be legalized? Should people who use the drug be denied employment or put in jail?...

What are the consequences of driving 112 in a 65 mph zone?

I got caught shoplifting?
im 14 years old and stole 28 dollars worth of stuff.
it was 3 necklaces from amuse.
they told me i have to go to court december 5th
what will happen?
like what will the... ...

In your judgement, at what age should a person be able to get their license?
In your judgement, at what age should a person be able to get their license?

Anyone out there have some interesting experiences behind the wheel? I believe 18 is the proper age, by that ...

My boss constantly talks down to me in a condescending manner and is verbally abusive. What should I do?
I have complained to HR several times and he is talked to but falls back to his old habits; he told me to shut the f____ up and HR talked to me and admitted it was bad and "please try and work ...

How many times have you had jury duty?
I have been on jury duty 3 times already and I just got another questionaire... I know lots of people that have never had it.. and how do I get so lucky??? I may be going for a record!!...

What is your opinion on the death penalty?
I know this is something that everyone has there opinions about. But in your opinion do you think that people can be rehabilitated and do alot better for them selfs. Do you think they actually learn ...

Why is marijuana illegal?
if cigarettes are legal, why isn't marijuana? don't they have similar effects on the body (except for the whole getting high thing)? please give me some answers....

Something illegal?
Can you name something illegal a couple of teens might do that might attract the FBI,CIA,Secret Service? Its for a film
Additional Details
film ...

Lost Check Be Cashed?
Hello, I recently lost a check written out to me for $330. It was signed to my name and I did sign the back. Can someone besides myself cash this check if they find it? And how could they do that?...

Drugs? should they be illegal or legal?
I know many people who take drugs (usualy quite soft drugs), I myself don't even smoke tobacco, but I believe things would be better if recreational drugs were made legal and could be bought ...

How much time does a lawyer actually spend in the court room?
More specifically, how much time does a real estate/construction lawyer or a family lawyer spend in the court room? Thanks to everyone who answers!...

jim g
Why is the N word illegal to white people to use?
yet blacks can use it ?
Is this a case of anti white racism at work ?

Show all answers
Post your answer

Stop spending
Rating
It is only illegal if it's used in hate.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

teedub
Would you go to a Black person in the street and call him a ni**er. I suspect the answer is no. If the answer is yes then would you do it if it was a man was built like Mike Tyson?

So the answer is no

Why is that?

Because you know the recipient will find it offensive?

There is your answer.

The word is meaningless but the fact that it has been used in an offensive way is what has 'outlawed' it. In the past the N word has been associated with Lynchings - Burning Crosses - Death Threats etc.

So, there you go, it is our White forebears who have rendered the N word offensive. No white racism at work just the result of racism against Black people.

wartz
It is offensive any time.

John T
Rating
It is not illegal to use it.
Depending on the circumstances though it could be classed as racial harassment which is illegal.

jokr8790
Rating
It is not illegal per se. It's merely incredibly racist for a white person to use it. Used to another person, it could provoke a reaction which would then result in an illegal public disturbance. No, it's not a case of "anti-white racism" at work, since the fact that Black people can use it does not give permission for white people to use it. Now if it was being addressed to a white person by a Black person, you might have a case for "anti-white racism" at work. I suggest you try studying the history of race relations in the U.S., perhaps take a college course and that might give you more insight into the issues.

Peace-to-all
Rating
Nobody should use the word. The N word has a much stronger connotation with white people. It was coined by whites to describe black slaves. If a white person says it to a black person it brings back the feeling of persecution, inferiority and death of slavery. Black people can say it to each other though they shouldn't because it doesn't have the same meaning and damage that it does from a white person.

True Patriot
It's against the law in terms of harassment. I think it is only a matter of time before certain expressions are used against white people which will become harassment by virtue of the fact that the politically correct disregard our right to equal treatment. The politically correct are pathetic in their attempts to punish white people for the 'sins of our fathers'.

duffy72
Rating
it isn't illegal for us to use. just gets us in bad trouble if we are on the telly

Legend in your own mind!
Rating
It's not illegal. You can say anything you want and black people know that and that's why thy use it. You can use the "N" word all you want and the police can't touch you for it, but they might lock you up in a cell with a lot of black guys or women for your own protection..duhh
The people who throw the N word around are normally uneducated, ignorant fools and the majority of black people who use the word in context use it in context instead of just throwing it around like a rag in the dark.

Thomasina Paine
It is censorship.

andrew c
Rating
Its not illegal,and although i agree its wrong to address a black person you do not know in that way ,many white people address each other and black people they know this way. Its acceptable because many black and white people are not "fully" controlled by the government and the p.c. brigade yet.

danrathersdrunkagain
Rating
Yeah, we should at least be able to say cracker with no retribution.

James M
I don't like that word, but I think that black people should stop using it among themselves if they consider it so offensive.

Gabe O
Rating
the word has history

spicerjoe
Rating
Its not illegal, it just gets censored constantly by liberals that think changing the name of something changes what it truly is......

shine on me...
Black people find it offensive.

wiemercats
It is just a word. None should ever be made illegal. I will use any words in my vocabulary I find appropriate and most accurate to convey an idea. I will never be censored. And I will certainly not tolerate a double standard in what I can or cannot say.

Lurch
Rating
It's not illegal. It's in poor taste for any human being to use it, regardless of their color.

richer_than_you1971
Rating
it isnt illegal to use

Just isnt a wise choice of words

MR SCEPTIC'S MUM
Rating
Even if they bully this word out of the English language they'll find something else to whine about,like the 'W' word=WORK!sooner they get the massive bleeding chip off their shoulders the better!

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Friday, October 31, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy