Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Law & Ethics
Legal Discussion Forum

Does Negotiating With Prosecutor Usually Work?
Would negotiating with the prosecutor help reduce my fine and points? Or should I just pay the fine. It's for speeding, 2 pts, $80 fine....

Is it illegal to pull up florida state flower?
Is it illegal to pull up our state flower, I know it is in other states but what about florida?...

Can the city tell me i have to get rid of my car if its on my property behind a gate?

Procedures around child abuse?
right this is a very touchy question, my partner hit our BABY daughter. now when someone hears/reads that they automatically think "what a monster etc" ye he did an unacceptable horrible ...

Custody what are my chances?
my son was adopted out at birth 6yrs ago,his mother didn't tell me her plans or tell me that she had already had the baby so my name wasn't on the birth certificate,he is now in foster care ...

Credit Cards companies have the judge on their side. Already had a verdict before they heard case.?
How can you stand up for your rights when the judge is telling the credit card Company, dont worry about their claim I will just deny it! I overheard the judge tell them this. So I guess when ...

The comparison of the law about drugs between the USA and Japan.?
Two HK artists who were discovered owning marijuana and were arrested few months ago in Japan. One of them will be charged and may be facing the most serious penalty which is 10 years imprisonment.<...

Age to buy a sword in California?
Okay, after I graduate from high school (which is now 3 months in counting) I'm thinking of renting an apartment with 3 other people for college. I will have my own room and am having it J...

Simple question.....?
Can I get in to law school with a violation (unlawful possesion of alcohol as a minor) on my record?...

I have an ex who is claiming i tried to poison her?
I have an ex who is claiming that I had poisoned her coffee which is totally false.
She is also telling other people in the small town she lives in.
I also have a 12 year old son with her ...

Is this true the UK government has added new legislation for non EU workers...?
That they must be sacked so British people can get the jobs? I.e. They just tell you that you don't work well even though you do and just tell you that you will be sacked after 2 months so the ...

Is this correct from the legal point of view?
This is not my story, but I was just wondering:

You have something very valuable stolen from you and you announce the police. They start an investigation but they couldn't find ...

Can students in the USA still legally receive beatings at private Catholic schools?

WHat are the penalties for an employee? 10 points best answer?
I was wondering what the punishments are for an employer violating the National Labor Relations Act or bullying their employees into not joining a union? Thank ...

Question in LAW .. what are the possible legal issues ?
I HAVE THIS QUESTION FOR A SUBJECT IM TAKING (LAW) PLEASE HELP ME ..

Mat is an owner of KAYU ENTERPRISE that sells household furniture from woods. He came to consult you on several legal ...

When is informed consent not necessary prior therapy?
any legal ethics ...

Can my parents restrict my access to my things?
I am 18 and living with my parents. They have currently restricted my access to my XBox and Laptop, both of which I bought with my money. Is this legal?...

My uncle has a felony. Can he still become a resident of the u.s?
My uncle committed a minor felony 10 years ago for shoplifting. other than that he has a clean record. can he still apply to become a resident of the us?
Additional Details
please if you ...

Custody issues any help?
My husband and I are thinking about getting custody of his two little brothers that are being neglected, mentally and physically abused. i don't want to make a bad situation worse by getting the ...

WHAT HAPPENS IF Secretary of state make a mistake in registering me to vote and I'm not even A US citizen?

allornothing
What to do you if you catch someone vandalizing your car?
Where I'm from we have castle doctrine laws so that must mean have chariot doctrine laws too right?

So if I catch someone vandalizing my car I can assault them right?

If not, what is the proper way too handle the situation?

Show all answers
Post your answer

Morgan
You slap them silly and tell them to pay for it.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

str33t
You should beat him to a pulp don't kill him though make him tell you where he lives steal his car then come back to his battered body and beat him some more.

badspeller
the right way is to report it to the cops but they will do nothing, in fact they may tell you, that you Brock the lows. to avoid filing a claim .the best way is sneak behind him get a hammer and crack his head open and you claim that he attack you .do not let him live ,do it like the cops make sure is dead, i hate thieves if is in the house is different Q. do not let him live

Mike
You should kill them, that way they can not come back and charge you with assault.

always confuse
First...I'll probably shout at him..like ..."YOU SON OF A B#@$%^&*()+!!!!!

I think that's all I can do... coz that time.. I am sure...he already run for his life!!!!!

Perhaps, I won't be keeping a very expensive car, so I won't be that affected.

You have to expect the worsts...

Often Imitated, NEVER Duplicated
Beat their @ss...then call the police.

editor@bcdisabilities.com
Rating
It's good to catch it all on video while you call police! In most jurisdictions, you are only allowed to use the amt of force required to prevent imminent harm. Very little wiggle room there, I'm afraid. All you can do is lobby govt for stiffer penalties for property crime and increased resources to enforce the legislation.

Buddy R
Rating
In Texas you can use lethal force to defend your property.

http://www.self-defender.net/law3.htm

"A person is justified in using deadly force against another to protect his property to the degree he reasonably believes the force is immediately necessary to prevent the other's imminent commission of arson, burglary, robbery, theft during the nighttime or criminal mischief during the nighttime, and he reasonably believes that the property cannot be protected by any other means."

"A person is justified in using deadly force against another to pervent the other who is fleeing after committing burglary, robbery, or theft during the nighttime, from escaping with the property and he reasonable believes that the property cannot be recovered by any other means; or, the use of force other than deadly force to protect or recover the property would expose him or another to a substantial risk of death or serious bodily injury. (Nighttime is defined as the period 30 minutes after sunset until 30 minutes before sunrise.)"

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Thursday, December 18, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy