Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Law & Ethics
Legal Discussion Forum

Should alcohol be legalized for younger ages?

Is this sexual harassment?
today in school a boy said that he saw some of my bra(just like a strap) so i said " good to know" and turned away from him. and then he pulled the buckle of my bra and it almost came ...

Should I fight impeding traffic ticket?
I live like 8-9 houses off of a main road, basically what happen I get to the end of my block saw there was no traffic and went, than of course I got pulled over, cop said I went through a stop sign, ...

What are my tenancy rights here?
I'm renting a townhouse and meanwhile, my landlord is trying to sell it. The realtor constantly harasses me to have open houses and have people coming through the house. This happens at least ...

Can anyone help me? I have a few questions about the law..?
If anyone could help me, I'd be really grateful : )

• Why do young people have to consider the law?
• Why do we have rules and laws?
• How do rules and laws affect our ...

Could my birth-dad sue my mom for "not caring for me"?
We have an assault case going on and it's all over the news. My step dad was abusing my brother and I, and he got arrested yesterday.
My mom is worrying that my birth-dad will sue her for &...

If I did a name change in court, do I have to change my name when applying for schools?
I had to change my surname recently, and was wondering if I had to apply that name change in schools?
Where else does the name change apply?...

Can a medical malpractice case that happened in south carolina be file from florida where I reside?
I had a Total Hip Replacement in SC. I am really messed up. My question is, can I file the claim in my home state of florida? The surgery took place in South Carolina. Do I need a SC attorney?...

Is it considered rape when forced to perform oral?
Last night i was at a party and i went out to my car for a little breather away from the loud music and room filled of people. As I got in, someone followed me into the passanger seat and started ...

How long do Dr's have to release medical records to an attorney after they receive the release?
I am suing a Dr for malpractice & Negligence, and I signed the papers to release medical information for my son, however I know (I'm was a medical assistant- I just don't remember the ...

Why would a guy turn himself in for a crime, and then plead not guilty at the court hearing?
There was an investigation going on where someone killed a bunch of animals. The police were looking for the person, and then the guy turned himself in, but pleaded not guilty at the court hearing. ...

Seriously need advice on legal terms, thanks?
I'm in a mess right now and desperately need your help.

If an article says someone has been charged with "making" indecent images of children, can that refer to the process ...

Are there any web sites on line for free legal information?
i need help with a legal issue and cannot afford an attorney. so i need a site that is absolutely free....

Divorced Sole-Custody Parent Get passport?
Can a Parent get a passport (if they have sole custody) need the other parent's consent even if they are divorced and the child is under 14.

Ex: Fred wanted to get his daughter, lucy, ...

Euthanasia, give me a reason for it and against it but spare the religious babble...?
For instance...
A man is terminally ill and learns that in 3 hours his brain will shut down and he will be in a vegatative state for 3 months then his body will slowly shut down....

S...

I need to find a way to live with my step mom once her and my dad get divorced, Is there a way?
Ok, my birth mom is a crazy nut job and enjoys yelling at me alot, my birth dad is just plain mean sometimes and likes bossing me around as in NO FUN. My step mom and my dad might be(as in will be ...

Can't copyright copies of paintings in public domain, but can copyright performances of musical compositions?
Am I understanding this correctly? If you paint a replica of Mona Lisa you CANNOT copyright it, but if you precisely conduct Mozart's requiem and record the performance, you CAN copyright that ...

How many years you will be in jail if you rapped a girl?
Please do not answer with stupid answers that "did you rapped a girl or you want do it?" I want to know this....

List the right and freedoms provided for in the bill of rights?
I really need this answer before monday or thats my grade dropping down to that dinamic dummy ...

Human euthenasia should it be legal?

chellkai
What does this charge mean: Theft Property Lost Etc By Mistake?
My sons dad got arrested for this, I want to know what he did?

Show all answers
Post your answer

Lone Cowboy
No this another weird charge I've never heard of before and it sound stupid.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Lexie
Rating
It means he came into possession of property he knew had been lost or mislaid by the true owner, and that he could have returned it to the owner but did not.

You aren't entitled to keep lost property if you know who the owner is, or could easily find out.

If you found $10 on a public street, you probably could never determine who the owner is, so you could legally keep it. If you found a bank deposit bag containing several thousand dollars, you could determine who the owner was by checking with the bank or by turning it in to the police.

Another example: you are accidentally issued a check by your employer for $5,000 when your paycheck should have been $500. You aren't entitled to keep the money. You know it isn't yours, and if you don't return it you could be charged with theft.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Saturday, October 25, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy