Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Law & Ethics
Legal Discussion Forum

An acquaintance of mine shop lifts. Should I turn her in?
If so, how do I prove it If no once catches her in the act as she does not normally go back to the same stores....

Can I be arrested for wearing a tee-shirt that says 9/11 was an inside job?

Why fuking a 16y.o. is crime and fuking a 18y.o. is freedom?

My 6r old daughter no has a 2" scar on her forehead due to an incident in playground @ school, compensation?
A boy threw a tennis racket up in air and it landed on megan, she was rushed toi hospital via ambulance with a 2 inch cut to he forehead (so deep u could see her skull.) it has left a 2 inch red scar ...

Does anybody think tobacco will become illegal?

Do you think that sex education is appropriate for middle school students?

I got robbed at mcdonalds last night and police?
said they would come out and they still havent the incident happened just after 12am last night we havent even had a phone call or a visit im gutted coz they took of with 1000 but threw 700 hundred ...

Do you agree? I think that the perfect punishment for people who commit serious crimes...?
Such as rape, child abuse, animal abuse, murder etc..

Should serve LIFE in prison and all their belongings and houses and cars be taken away from them and sold. Then donate the money to ...

Why do the government allow cigarettes to be sold if people die from them?
Why not stop selling them as they are so dangerous? I know it's got to do with money but could someone please elaborate.
Additional Details
i am a smoker. I'm not saying we ...

Is a blanket ban on smoking an infirngement on human rights by taking away freedom of choice?

Last Week I Decided To Drive My Car Without Insurance And I Was Stopped By The Police...?
...I plan on claiming that I had no knowledge of the fact that I was driving my car without insurance and, athough I was essentially ignorant of the law, I was acting in good faith and I did not plan ...

If you pay child support for 13 years & request a paternity test and results r negative.What happens next?

Additional Details
In the state of ...

A constitutional amendment to ban flag burning is heading toward passage. Do you support the ban?
A constitutional amendment to ban flag burning is heading toward passage. Do you support the ban?...

Should marijuana legal.?

In present day England what crimes still warrant the death penalty?

Are you for or against the death penalty and why?

If a man says "I wouldn't hit you because it is not worth going to jail" is this honorable?
or is he an abuser would be who just doesn't want to get in trouble?
Additional Details
the man is my ...

Should marijuana be legal? Why or Why not?

Do you think the no-smoking ban is fair?
In the UK, from 1st July ALL Restuarants, cafes, pubs, nightclubs, private clubs, halls, function rooms etc will become non-smoking set by the Government!

Ok, they made this for the non-...

Marijuana??
what is your opinion on this
Additional Details
have you been or are you a regular user? do you think it makes you paranoid or bad tempered?...

Samantha W
What can I do about a coworker spreading a nasty and untrue rumor about me?
I have a male coworker that has told more than five other coworkers that I have slept with him.I confronted the coworker and he denied everything even though I had all five of them tell me the exact same story and that they all heard it from him.When I went to my employer to file a complaint he became some what angry and told me that I was accusing him of having a hostile work environment.I don't know what I should do to fix this problem I need my job and he's not going anywhere since my boss seems to treat him like a best friend.

Show all answers
Post your answer

OJ DIDNT DO IT
lol
oh well thats life

ppl make rumors about me in skool and i just ignore it

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

SlickNick
Rating
maybe you should just actually sleep with him so his stories are true and everyone wins.

Awesome Possum
Then you are going to hit him where it hurts .... his EGO. If they ask you anything just say yes you were but then you saw his small penis.
Or say his performance was mediocre at best. If not then you can spread a rumor about him. Just say that he is in the "closet".

Candy Lover
Ignore Him, Go to him and talk to him about it. Go up to him and talk about your image. He obviously likes you he is just being immature about it.

John C
destroy her

B man
Rating
What i do is fight back, make a nasty untrue rumor about him but make sure it's more nasty than his or you could round up a posse and beat him up but make sure your wearing a mask if you actually do it.

wolves<3
seriously
just say that you guys were gunna but then he told you he has herpes
or some STD okay
... do it..
he will get super fuckin embarraced
ahah:):)

Amazingly Awesome gurl~101
Rating
Just confront him, or if i were you id start rumors about him...tehe=p

areuodd
lol

cant spell!
tell him why do you so exctied even if a guy sleeps with you its not true but you seem happy about it.
maby you should support gy rights and by the way it not you i was looking for in bed IT WAS YOUR WIFE!

paddy4530
Rating
ignore him, he's probably trying to get a rise from you, or to get you to really sleep with him. Just ignore him and wave aside anything that has to do with him

Kus om el ya7od
Rating
get ur bf or someone big that knows peaple and fuuk the **** outa th guy that spread rumors.

Alicen1ndrland
that really sucks. i can't say that i have a whole bunch of experience in the work environment (i'm only fourteen, sorry :( ) but i can say that sometimes the only way to deal with romors is to just hold your head high and know that they are totally untrue, and if people snicker ask "what are you laughing at?" and if someone tells you what they heard, STAY CALM and say, "that's not true." when you react like an atomic explosion you look touchy and defensive. i think you have handled this well by going to your boss and not stooping to his level *coughBOBDcoughcough* but i guess the world isn't fair and sometimes you just need to know that you're above him and that's all there is. rumors never last forever, and the people who really know/care about you probably will believe your denial.
sorry i suck at advice D:

Maggie B
Well you could always tell the people that he told the truth, or if its people you dont know you could get to meet them and they might belive you.

Bob D
spread an equally nasty and untrue rumour about him

c.starling
Just ignore that stupid man!!
He is not a man enough to sleep with you.
Make a comment on how his penis is :))

summer
tell him you know what he is telling and to stop it if he denies it again go to the boss bring him to the guy you hate and tell the boss what he is saying and have all five co workers there to back you up and try to get him fired for making you look like a **** by telling everyone you slept with him

Dana
Rating
Go to your bosses boss and file a complaint with him! maybe even get your boss and the dude and talk to them both.

personally, i would talk to a lawyer. that's completely uncalled for. absolutely ridiculous.

Gemini
Rating
man that's messed up. I would have done the exact same things you did. U could talk to ur lawyer and stuff, usually I try and stay away from legal stuff, but idk. Is there anybody higher than ur boss? if so talk to them, then the problem may be on its way to being resolved. I'm sorry for what happened... btw that coworker is doing blasphemy or however you spell it. that's against the constitution.

Sims Lover Waiting for Sims 3
Rating
First of all, the boss shouldn't show favoritism. Second, just try to ignore it and get back to your job.

Hopey
The co-worker is creating a hostile work environment, go to your HR department and found out what the procedures are and keep a work diary documenting the people who have come to with the rumor they will more than likely punk out when you take action and definitely keep documentation of going to the supervisor and his reaction. Also if you are unionized contact your Union rep.

NumaChik111
the worst thing you can do at this point is fuel his fire....
just be zen...
ignore him completely unless work related. do not become personal with him whatsoever and never let him know how much you hate it.
eventually he will start trying harder to hurt you and you have to remain calm and remember that he is lower than you. do not stoop to his level. he is a child. the more encouragement you give him by retaliating, the more he'll do it because he knows it bothers you.

Jordan S
Rating
if you try to ignore it, it may get worse. so i would advise that you either go for revenge and try to make a rumor about him, or try to convince the boss that the work environment just isnt good and he should consiter his friendship with your coworker.

Miss Ann Thrope
Rating
Fight fire with fire. Tell everyone he was awful in bed.

Kayla
I'll assassinate him for you

Alex R
Call the corporate office if you work in a large enough business, talk to your boss and talk to a Human Resources person. This is serious sexual harassment, and you should keep documentation of the occurrences. The HR rep will deal with it if your boss doesn't, and your boss and the employee in question will be dealt with. If it's a small company, tell your boss about it. He will have to do something about it, because you have a serious case for a law suit if he chooses to ignore it or fire you.

JayRose
Rating
I would say that both are inappropriate in this situation. You are being abused in a form (verbally). Nobody should be treated like this in a place of work- this is like the immature rumours of high school.

Personally I would ditch the job and find somewhere where you will be treated appropriately.

LovesTheConstitution
You were correctly telling your employer that there is a hostile work environment. Your employer has a legal obligation to protect you against a hostile work environment.

Consult your union representative and your attorney. Immediately.

If you do not have an attorney, use your state bar association's lawyer referral service.

You have a legitimate claim against the company and against that individual. Act now.

cyanne2ak
You need to file a Written complaint with your boss's boss and with the human resources department in your company. If your boss treated you this way, then you DO work in a hostile work environment.

Poohcat1
Rating
Two things. Document the acts, and have those who heard him say it document them as well. Take them to your employer and tell him that if HE chooses not to do anything about it, you will see a lawyer. That should take care of it. Harassment, sexual or otherwise is unacceptable.

toni lee
tell everyone that you going to sleep with him until you saw his d1ck...then you couldn`t do anything for laughing as it was so small...oh and wriggle your little finger in the air everytime he passes

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Saturday, December 20, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy