Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Law & Ethics
Legal Discussion Forum

Ask about the agree with death penalty?

What is one famous person who deserves to be locked up, but has not been?
I think OJ is going away...so please choose someone else. Thank you! ;)...

Why are people with mental disorders allowed to purchase guns?
Shouldn't society ban individuals with a history of mental disorders from purchasing or even using fire arms? Why on earth are we selling people who are mentally ill machines that kill?
A...

How do I get a job with a felony conviction. I've got major experience but I made a mistake.?

If a child is born on an airplane how would his place of birth be classified or his nationality be determind?

I beat up a repo man, can I get charged?
A repo man came to my house and tried to take my car. I pulled out a baseball bat and kicked his *** then drove away. I'm typing this from a breakfast joint in Nevada after driving for a couple ...

Should they pay smokers to quit smoking?
I see in Scotland they are planning to pay smokers £12-50 a week to quite smoking?
Well, is this right?
And where is this money coming from? Non-smoking tax-payers!
Has the world ...

What, if anything, was accomplished by executing Saddam?

My neighbor keeps putting his bills in my mailbox so I have to pay them. What can I do legally?
I need to know what my legal options are. I didn't mind it at first since his electric and gas bills are modest. Now he's been putting his credit card bills and even rent in my mailbox so ...

What would the effect be on the economy if smoking was banned?

Is it legal when you shop at Walmarts the person on way out of the store stop you to see what you bought?
I am in Canada and I think that constututes an illegal search and seizure and they are acting in ways only a police officer can.Surely they have adequate security and theft prevention measures in ...

Should all murderers and sex offenders be a federal offense?
I mean, I think that they should all be federal cases where if given the death penalty it should be carried out in a year MAX. I also think that sex offenders should go to Federal prison and given ...

Why can men go shirtless in public and women still can't?
Why does this sexist law still exist?

Seems unfair that I have to watch some obese man's boobs (that are bigger than mine) bouncing around with every step, when I couldn't go ...

RE:America is so thick not banning guns does anyone disagree?
I am not saying anyone can change the world overnight, but by banning guns being sold legaly in america it would stop the non crinimal phsychopaths from getting them as easily as it is at the moment....

Is it legal for a restaurant to post a list of rules pertaining to a certain people group?
A Chick-Fil-A near my high school has posted a list of rules pertaining solely to students at my high school. This seems questionable as far as legality but I need some expert opinions. It makes any ...

What is your say on death penalty/capital punishment?
How old are u, are u male or female and do you believe in capital punishment? why or why not?...

Is this a legal matter and what is it called?
My mother thinks there is a document out there that she can sign to keep me until I am 25. 18-25 to be exact. What is this called? Because she said she heard it on the news and won't tell me ...

Did I violate his privacy?
You start dating a new person. Everything is cool, rah, rah. But out of curiosity you GOOGLE their name. You find out insignificant info, High school attended, MySpace/Facebook account. Then out of ...

Can you take this quick(10 question) survey?
1)Do you support abortion? (yes no dont care)
2)Why? (family religion other n/a)
3)Why not? (family religion other n/a)
4)Do you think it should be legal? (yes no dont care)
5)Do ...

What do you care if someone wants to kill their fetus?
It's not your baby... the baby won't even be born... we won't know if it was going to be the next Einstein or the next Ted Bundy. What does it matter? There are enough unwanted ...

Mohamed H
Should Teenagers under 16 be allowed to roam streets after 10 P.M? Why? and why not?
Should there be kids allowed to walk on streets doing nothing just roughhousing in the middle of the night?

Show all answers
Post your answer

♥☆Mrs. Rose☆♥
No. Kids wandering the streets that late are up to no good. Around here, the police patrol the streets at night and make sure kids are on the sidewalk after 10pm.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Big Bird
No, the only kids who should be allowed to do that are the ones who aren't...

wachirasa
No they should not because they don't have jobs

traverse1991
yes dumbass free country

victoria
Rating
all kids who are out a 10 arent always doing something wrong, me and my friends walk at night all the time jus walking and talking it doesnt mean that they are doing anything wrong , some may be but you cant punish the ones who havent done anything wrong

Erik
Yes and no

Yes: Teen should be able to have fun party, hango ut with friends since school lasts long

No: because a handload of teens will abuse it by like drinking egging houses (fun) lol causing ruckus Etc.

lex
first of all...10 PM is not the middle of the night. i think that kids should be aloud out past 10...but not 1. kids have to go to school all day and they want time to have fun

Souljah_Sanity
no because they cause trouble and they are in alot of danger being out on the streets at night.

cookies_forever
on weekends, why not?

on school nights, i think its a little bit late. but most young people don't go to bed before 10 these days, and sitting at home doing nothing isn't a lot of fun.

if they are doing something wrong, then hopefully theyll get caught by the police. but its not like teenagers are the only people out after 10 who get drunk and throw stuff at cars or whatever. plenty of drunk 24 year olds do exactly the same thing

Max50
Sure so the parents can sue the city get on TV and cry how their child was a victim of the evil gun owners.
Than we have more protest against gun owners and wanting to pass more gun laws.

<sacarasm off>

It is bad and parent need to be parents.
They should take responsibility vice trying to blame others for their failures.

When you see a kid haul in for shooting a kid and there is the mother crying that her little boy is going to jail.

Where was the mother when their little guy first acted up?

To provide him with the discipline he need so that he didn't get into trouble with the first place.

Scott Y
There used to be a thing called a CURFEW back in my days. It was a free country then. Any Kid out on the streets after 10pm could only be up to no good. They should be home, getting sleep for the next day at school.

Loulou
No. Firstly, because after dark and into the night they are likely to be at greater risk. Secondly, roaming the streets at night may result is substance misuse. Thirdly, it would be a shame if all they had to do is roam the streets. It is likely most of the year they have school the next day, home work to do. These things are important not just to them but to the future of society. Finally, it is not OK to say 'free country' ..'I do what I like'. You have such freedoms as a result of social order and its values - if you want freedom you have responsibilities too!

babycuddles
WHAT THE HELL? What kind of stupid question is that?

Why don't you ask Should age discimination be allowed? Much easier. We're already being banned from some shops are you going to spread to after ten. Maybe people over sixty should be banned from leaving the house before 9am, you know for there own good. Maybe males around 30-40 shouldn't be allowed on the streets after 10 incase they are sexual offenders.
People under sixteen have lives to as you may not want to believe and oh my goodness there is surprise surprise events for everyone that happen after 10. Parties, concerts even religous activitie such as festival of life. Should they be banned from them to. Restricting people in a democratic society is bull. There are emergencies, occasions, lifestyles that permit under sixteens to be out of the house after 10 so don't even suggest that that should be erased to please other lifstyles.

MY AWNSER: YES BLOODY YES.

i ♥ Mario
What would be the reason for them to out past 10? IF it is a school nite they need to be in the house by 10. There is not anything out there that they need to be engaging in at that time of nite. JMO♥

mercurii_dies
Depends where you live. And its not like you can make a law preventing kids from being outside after 10. thats just stupid. think if you were a kid? wouldn't that just make u go outside more??

khalifa a
NO NO NO , not allowed for any age to roam the streets especially at night , when they should be at home doing something usefull .

corytheblob
Rating
Yes, that is if they are not disturbing the peace. If they are just walking, minding their own business, it should be legal.

Azza
Rating
I am a teenager and don usually stay out that late causin trouble. But police will always move the troublemakers away if they are there at the time. The probloem is they are hardly around in some areas.

midnitepoets
no, cerfew is for their own protection. where I live if your an unsupervised minor out past 11pm or so, the police can take you home or just detain you, maybe a fine.

?
No! Not at all. What good can they get into at 10:PM? None! Only trouble. Drugs, drinking, gangs, and tagging! Nothing good AT ALL! They should be finished w/their homework and going to bed.

my nightstick, your head
No, they should be studying for good grades in school.

Dean C
Rating
Uh...NO!

Why? because they are 16 is enough.

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Sunday, October 19, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy