Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Law & Ethics
Legal Discussion Forum

What action can i take against this?
I was at a friends airsoft party and my brand new $150 gun was not feeding the bb's into the gun right so i ask someone to borrow a gun and left my gun in my tent and told no one to touch it. T...

Co-worker is a bit "bitchy"...please advise?
Ok, here it goes
To make the story short, I have a co-worker who has been acted bitchy with me. She’s in charge of cleaning the whole office, therefore she cleans everything except my desk, in ...

Can my dad, give a pistol, that he bought from Academy to me, his 20 year old son. And we live in Texas?
I was wondering if anyone would know whether or not my dad would be allowed to legally buy a handgun from Academy Sports and Outdoors and then give it to me? I know that in Texas you don't have ...

A white man is going to trial for civil rights abuses against a black man...?
Would it be smart, or stupid to hire a black lawyer?...

My father died & left money to a friend. The friend died before dispersal. Does the estate still owe this?
Farm implements and cattle had to be sold to pay the amount promised in the will. Before I was able to collect enough to pay the friend, she died. Do I still owe her estate? My Dad wanted her to ...

Meth babies vs. abortion?
Wondering if anyone else sees the inconsistencies in laws protecting unborn children.
You can purposely kill an unborn child with chemicals (abortion) and it's a protected right. If you &...

What should governments do to stop the world population explosion?
"Sir David Attenborough said that a "frightening explosion in human numbers" was behind every threat to wildlife across the world."

China has their one child policy, ...

Are there any laws in Kentucky prohibiting a person to carry sword replicas in your vehicle?
My boyfriend wants to start selling Sword replicas at flea markets and we were wondering if there were any laws against carrying swords in your car or the against the sale of sword replicas in the ...

Can i copyright a training manual that i produced for my job?
I work for a government agency and the current training manual is no good, i want to create a modern training manual for my job and want to know if i can receive any sort of compensation for it by ...

My employer released details of my employment to a third party. Have they breached data protection?

Is it legal in India to hit a women?
Me and my friend were wondering?...

Is the right to basically choose your own way of doing things kind of stated in the constitution?
I was thinking about the whole abortion thing, and I was wondering, if there were laws that outlawed abortion in the U.S., is that infringing on some Constitutional Amendment. Because some people ...

What's wrong with this picture?
What is this boy's mother trying to accomplish by having his sperm harvested from his dead body? If there ever is a surrogate to carry his baby, there will never be a biological father for the ...

I totalled my truck-then walked home-drank and got a dwi an hour and a half later...?
I was so upset that my truck was totalled not to mention a bit banged up that i decided to take the edge off by drinking a beer then another then another... had about 5 beers in an hour and a half. ...

What's the law about adopting an 18-year-old non-American?
Apparently her parents are in Europe and (probably) can produce docs stating their agreement to this, the girl herself is Korean, and the adopter is a really old grandpa. What's the law about ...

Should I get a restraining order?
My ex is going to jail soon for drinking and driving and killing someone in the accident. Someone wrote in a blog intimate details of his life and sent it to the judge in his case. Him and his new ...

Is it ethical to make your employees work for 12hrs 7days?
What should be the standard hours and days in a week? I mean where there is no any exploitation of any kind and where there is good ethics and laws....

How many years can this guy be looking at?
off duty cop in illlinois kills 2 college men 21 and 24 in a crash.
their car exploded and burned to death
is blood alcohol was .24 and tried to flee but got cought 10 min latter/
A...

How long between a prelimnary trial and a trial?

How to protect blog content?
How do I ensure that the content on my blog is copyright protected. Is there a statement I can add to the blog? How do I do that?
Additional Details
The link isn't working?...

Ashley
My unemployment was denied so I had an appeal, and that was affirmed. What does this mean?

Show all answers
Post your answer

Stevie N
Means you won your appeal.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Truthseeker
Rating
You have lost the second step, but should appeal it again, depending upon why it was denied and whether you have evidence to show that you are in fact eligible.

zapata
no bennies,last step is the board of review,maybe an attorney could help you

msi_cord
Rating
You unemployment was denied. On appeal, that denial was affirmed. This means that you are not eligible for unemployment.

You did not win. On appeal, affirmed means that the lower courts decision is affirmed.

flika
Rating
Yes, when the appeal is affirmed it means you were denied, the original decision was affirmed.

If you had won the appeal you would have been notified of a, "reversal," or "modification."

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Wednesday, August 20, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy