Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Law & Ethics
Legal Discussion Forum

Child custody Florida to Indiana?
my brothers girlfriend has been using crack , we took her (also his daughter)daughter from her. she is now living with me with Hannah (the daughter) when she was with her mother she was in and out of ...

Bankruptcy attorney ; can they still help me or will I have to pay ?
I got my discharge in the mail at the end of Febuary 09' , I paid $2000.00 for this bankruptcy.

It is now April 09' and received a collection letter from Hudson & Keyse , ...

Do you think prostitution should be legal?
Why or why not??
I really need pros and cons...
Come on please help..you can get 10 points!...

Some stealing something that isn't theirs?
My Brother is getting divorced and legally separated from his wife. Today his wife broke into his house and stole my X-box 360 that I had lent him to help pass the time. I contacted her about it ...

Is it illegal to give your underage child alcohol in your own home?
specifically in the state of maryland. I am not talking about getting them intoxicated, but for many cultures, allowing a sip of wine for a teenager at a sunday dinner, for instance, is an acceptable ...

In California, does the 1 year period of driving without passengers apply even if you turn 18?
if i got my license when i was 17, but only 6 months before my 18th birthday, does the law that prevents me from driving with passengers still apply?
please show me some sources....

Is it illegal to do this?Could he get in trouble?
My neighbor,let his grown boxer run loose around the neighborhood.We live in a very nice neighborhood,very quiet,safe,kids playing outside,and elderly people all around.Well this guy lets his boxer ...

It is legall to open carry in NY?

Does Virginia have overtime wage laws? My son use to work at Cracker Barrel?
He worked as a cook and worked all the holidays. I was surprised to find out he got paid straight time for working on Thanksgiving.

I think it is slimmy that Cracker Barrel would pay ...

Isn't it illegal to film someone and put their image on television without their permission?
Cause sometimes when the camera catches random people in public, they blurr out their eyes so their eyes are not visible on tv.

So if it's illegal to put someone's image on ...

How Do I take someone to Court that lives out of state?
A promoter in New Jersey Hired Me for 2 performances with my band. We saved both dates for him, He agreed in Contract to Pay us, plus reimbursements for hotel and plane tickets. He bailed out on us ...

Should the Japanese who were found guilty of torture be pardened?
What they did was waterboard, and that's not torture, right?
Additional Details
What if throwing Philippino infants up in the air and catching them on their bayonets prevented a ...

Should I sue the company I used to work for?
I worked for a retail chain about a year ago, and during my time there I had to put up with this guy that was completely nuts. One day he is absurdly happy, the next day he is threatening to kill me ...

If someone borrows your property....?
If a friend borrows one of your belongings without your permission and it breaks due to natural causes.....should he have to pay for it?...

Bribery is legal in some countries. Is it ethical if corp. practice bribe in those countries?
why and why not..?...

What was final jeopardy category for 4/24/09?

Nike and slave labour?
im doing this project for my school about retailers who use slave labour? do you know any ? i found nike but the info are quite old (about a year). Can't find any latest info in the internet :S...

What is the saudi goverment's penalty over liqour?

I moved to North Carolina a few weeks ago and interviewed at sears...I passed the drug test but haven't heard?
back from them...is that because I have drunk driving on my record from my home state? I was convicted there and went to jail and did a probation but successfully completed.....

Delaying a magistrates court date?
I've been done by the cops for driving without being in proper control of the vehicle, got pulled over last Sept. I felt the treatment was a little picky by the officer, so I challenged the ...

SF kid
Is sleeping in your car in California illegal?
i've always wondered this.

Show all answers
Post your answer

MrKnowItAll
Yes. A law against this was passed to stop vagrancy. It's also illegal to eat in your car.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

John S
Rating
There is no state law prohibiting it. There are some local ordinances (city laws) that so provide, which have been challenged on constitutional grounds but not, as yet, overturned.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Saturday, July 26, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy