Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Law & Ethics
Legal Discussion Forum

Help!! I've just be stopped and charged with using a mobile phone while driving?
I definielty was not using it and asked the officers at the time to check my call records in my phone to prove it, they said they don't have to as I could heve deleted the call record, they both ...

Do you think marijuana should be legalized?
give me your ...

If a parent doesn't see their children do they have to pay support?
I heard that a parent doesn't have to pay child support if he or she does not see their children, does anyone know where I can find this new ruling?...

I really need to know this why can an eighteen year old vote, go to war, marry, go to jail but not drink?
Really...i'm 21 years old and have been drinking since i was 15 (Presidente drink of choice) and it pissed me off that army recruits came to my school and said i can join the army which ...

Do you think people who apply for welfare should be required to take a drug and urine test?
I do. Why should they be sitting at home abusing drugs and collecting a welfare check at the same time? That's our tax money.
Not everybody on welfare is on drugs, but alot of them I...

Should I tell the truth about my neighbor who hasn't paid her rent?
She hasn't paid her rent in a while. I saw the repairman recently who asked me if I'd seen her, and I told him the truth, that I used to see her but haven't lately. But afterwards, ...

When will marijuana become legal in the U.S?
seems to me like it is going to become legal with these new medical marijuana laws and decriminalization of it. but when will it become legal in some sort of way? anyone have an estimated year or ...

What was the last crime you committed? Are you sorry?

Benefit fraud?
I recently found out my neighbour is commiting benifit fraud. Basically he hasen't worked for 3 years since he had an op. But he seems fine to dig the garden etc. Also he is claiming single ...

If a Young Black Man was stopped by the police and found to be carrying a gun....?
he would most likely be charged and his case sent to the courts. If however a ittle Old White Lady was found to be possessing a gun what do you think the chances are that she would also be charged ...

How is capital punishment justified? Why does it still exist?
The movie Dor brings to light the issue of death penalty being served to those who are convicted of murder. How is it justified?...

Are fathers found guilty of sexual assualt of a child allowed visitation rights?
He was just found guilty of sexual assualt of a child and repeated sexual assault of same child and on top of that it was a person he was related to. He has not seem our child for a few years, but i ...

Why are there so many racists in England???
I am a born and bred Englishman and a very patriotic to my country.... I hear a lot of rasist comments both to British and Foreigners all the time in everyday life and all over the internet and that ...

How a can a plant be illegal to grow, is that just not basic human freedom denied?

What is the nickname that you have for cops?
Don't worry, I have a good sense of humor....

Whats the most horrible way of killing someone?
I was watching a programme about a mafia hitman who really did love his work. One of his "hits" ended up hog tied in a dark cave with a cctv camera trained on him he was left there as the H...

Why does Bush want to kill all terrorists instead of capturing and bringing them to justice?
Isn't all life sacred? Or is it just the unborn? Did God give up the power of vengence to the President of the United States?
Additional Details
Freedom of Information Center
D...

Sexual Harrasment?
A guy thats 27 hits on a girl thats 16, she doesn't want him too, but doesn't know what to do. He tries to kiss and hug her, against her will, and teases about getting married with her, ...

Hi Guys, I found a wallet with 250 dollars cash. what should I do.?
This is what I have done so far, I went into the store where I found the wallet and left my name and number, I told them if the person call them looking for a wallet have them give me a call. I went ...

Is it illegal to make unpatriotic remarks on our government, and if it is isn't going against our rights?
Just wodering because i make a lot of remarks on George Bush's decisions on our war and other things that people focus on too much because news channels are focusing on 1 topic(ana nicole smith) ...

kendra
Is it legal to be topless in any of the US states?
There is a topless patio bar opening in a neighbouring city here in Ontario, Canada. Is that legal anywhere south of the 49th?
Additional Details
I know it is legal when you go to the peelers, but anyone here can be in public topless.

Show all answers
Post your answer

Spy Girl
Rating
Yeah, there are some beaches - Baker Beach in San Francisco, and I think a couple on the East Coast. YUCK. Why would anyone want to do that?

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

AJ
Rating
I'm naked right now, but no-one's coming to take me away. (I should probably get some clothes on)

pieaddict999
no

Tara
nope. It's considered public indecency which is illegal everywhere.

guinigi5
Rating
they have some nude beaches around here like in florida or california. but only the big beaches can u be topless or nude.

100% Chance of Pain
Rating
I live in Texas and it is completely legal for women to go topless at public beaches. It is controlled by city ordinances...but I know for a fact it IS legal on most Texas beaches for a woman to be topless.I see it all the time....However...different cities have different laws, but most of the Texas beaches it IS LEGAL....

N8ball88
Rating
Yes, but only in certain places.

sammyk
Rating
Ohio

Ties that bind
i asked alot of guys and they all said YES

mapleguy
Rating
There are many specifivc places where it is allowed, such as nude beaches, certain night clubs, etc. but there is no place I know of where you can just walk down the street toppless or nude.

djmantx
Rating
New York City...believe it or not its true.I think it should be legal anywhere..hey equal rights...

parrotjohn2001
No. Here is a group that is working to change that:
http://www.tera.ca/

StillNoCouch
I have lived in many of them and if having topless women in my bedroom is against the law ... well, maybe that's why I have to move around so much.

Chicken Boy™
If so, I need to find out where they are.

MojoMan
Rating
Any and all women are welcome to be topless at my house.

kaylora
In the state of Washington, there are private clubs where you may go nude. At some of the hot-springs in the mountains it is tolerated, though not necessarily legal. But there is no such public place as you describe.

?
Rating
it is 'technically' NOT illegal in most places...the authorities use public disturbance laws in their place, but to answer the spirit of your question...there are only a few places (not whole states) where you can go topless...these laws are important because it allows our gun owners to focus while trying to shoot things

ft3535
Martha Vineyard Island , MA..
Key West, Florida..
and a few other places
but always welcome at my pool any time day or night any and all have fun..life's to short.
smile
GOOD LUCK...............

?
Rating
Yes there are nude beaches in California.

Elrico Delamonzo
Rating
nope cannot do that in the US unless you are a man. Now I think that is discrimination. Women should be able to go topless also. Only difference between men and women is that womens are bigger. Both have nipples.

Lanani
Rating
New York City, I believe. But I haven't lived there in ten years. I could be wrong.

Sanitizer
We had a topless donut shop, they were shut down, couldn't stay open...not enough support.

Answerman
I believe it is legal in the State of New York, I see to remember reading that a judge ruled that the human breast is not a sexual organ and therefore it is legal to be bare in public. People of New York, don't do it without checking the law because I am not sure. But hey I am all for it.

?
In Key West there are naked bars.

nuwas
we are a country of puritans. so NO.

luckystrike
Rating
It is legal in strip clubs. Not out in public.

stellawalsh11
it should be legal!!!! now you got me excited thinking about it!

Dave
Rating
It is perfectly legal in Washington DC, which is not a state, but is part of the United States. Hmmm, how does THAT work. =) A few years ago, after Brandi Chastain did her famous jersey removal (wearing a sports bra) after scoring the winning shootout goal in the Women's World Cup final, a dozen or so members of the Ohio State University women's rugby team posed for a topless photo in front of the Lincoln Memorial, as some sort of bonding ritual.

DC is under the jurisdiction of Federal law, and evidently, the Feds don't mind boobies. The rest of the US should lighten up!

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Thursday, November 20, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy