Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Law & Ethics
Legal Discussion Forum

Should anybody have to pay for the sins of their ancestors?
i.e. Should white people compensate black people because of slavery even though this generation had NOTHING to do with slavery?

Should Germans have to compensate the jewish culture ...

Death Penalty right or wrong?
In our so called civilised society is the death penalty ever justified. If so for which offences and is guilt ever 100% sure?...

What right does Judge Judy have to verbally abuse people and call them names.??????
Why because she is a judge. Right or wrong.
Judge Judy uses name calling is this not true??...

If i were to jump of a tall building and land on top of someone and kill them would i be charged with murder.?

Can my landlord not allow my dog in my apartment ...?
but allow my neighbor downstairs to have three dogs?

My dog is is pit bull puppy, very friendly and the neighbors have three small terrier, chiuhauha, something(?)barking all the time ...

Does a Police Officer have the right to make you put out a cigarette?
I was recently pulled over for a minor traffic infraction and the police officer insisted that I put out my cigarette. I asked him why I should and He said that the smoke bothered him and I replied ...

I Have Just Been Called Up For Jury Service?
And I Wondered Whether The Horror Stories I Have Been Told About How Bad The Jury System Is Are True?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/...

Why is Marijuana illeagle?Even after every study has shown it to be realativly harmless,why is it seen as evil
Every study done on Marijauna shows it to be harmless and often beneficial,why does the american government waste so much money putting people in jail for using it?Is it corporate fear that drives ...

To those of you who are against abortion...?
What would you do if you were pregnant, but then found out that you would die if you would carry the pregnancy to full term?
Additional Details
Some good opinions...keep them coming. I&#...

I am being asked to either go for or against whether euthansia should be legalized-which one should i go for??
if you can i would like a reason of why you think i should choose this ...

If Marijuana was legalized...would you use it? Why or why not?

What are the consequenses for making a false police report against your boyfriend?
me and my boyfriend got in a fight, that night i told the cops about what had really happened few weeks ago and i added sum extras...but the bad thing is that he had a strike already and now they are ...

Are you for or against the death penalty?
In many developed contries, only China and Japan and U.S. have the death penalty. Not even Russia has one. I'm Japanese and against it. Here are main reasons.
1] Too many irreversible ...

What can I do about a coworker spreading a nasty and untrue rumor about me?
I have a male coworker that has told more than five other coworkers that I have slept with him.I confronted the coworker and he denied everything even though I had all five of them tell me the exact ...

Can I still go to the police about a peadophile and rape?
when i was 14, 2 years ago I was raped by a man of whom I know the identity. I feel ready to talk about it now but I'm worried I can't help stop him doing this to other girls because I'...

Is LimeWire illigal or legal?
what is it i have heard many things can you give me an ...

I cheated in my a-level exam today, shold i feel guilty?
i knew a question was going to be on one of three topics so i hid notes for each in the toilet roll dispenser, went for a toilet break and with the guy in the corridoor just memorised a paragraph and ...

DID PALIN HELP OR HURT?
Did Sara Palin help or hurt McCane's campaign? (ofcourse Obama won already) but what do you think? Anything to back it up?...

How do I know when I'm too drive to drunk?
I want to know what are the signs I shouldn't get behind the wheel....

Pot Smokers?
I'm a junior in high school and i have noticed an alarming amount of students that smoke weed or do other forms of drugs. Does any body else find this alarming, does anybody care?
A...

JustAnotherGirl
If someone doesn't leave you alone after you tell them repeatedly, what can you do?
Alright so I've had this friend since the sixth grade. We stopped being friends a few days ago and he wont leave me alone now. He keeps texting me, IMing me, and prank calling me just to get me mad. He calls me racist names and such and knows exactly now to get on my nerves. When he sends me text messages, everytime I tell him to leave me alone. I've tried to ignore it for three days straight, and I even blocked him online. Its to the point where he insults me every chance he gets and I sent him a very long e-mail telling him to leave me alone. Its out of my control now, his friends call my house too, text me...whatever. What can I do legally to make him stop?
Additional Details
yeah, i'm 15 years old. we go to different schools in the same city though.

Show all answers
Post your answer

Melissa H
Rating
Restraining Order! File a complaint with the police and then get a restraining order from the courthouse

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Breeni-Momma
Rating
Uh...how old are you?
There are always restraining orders but is it really that serious?
If you're over 18 then tell him that if he doesn't leave you alone then you will call the police.
I don't know though, this answer seems a bit over the top to me.

L
get a restraining order
also since you are in school print the text messages & make sure the nosiest most gossipy girl you know gets a copy
then everyone will know about his antics so it won't be just your word against his
tell your parents also since he's harrassing you
they may have a friend who could help it stop

kassandra
block him on your email and IM. If he continues to threaten you and harass you you can make a police report and they will go talk to him, at least they do in my small town, and if he continues you can get a restraining order. Save all emails and document all contact so that you can get the RO with no problems.

SnackJohnson
go to someone older than you, your parents, a guidance counselor, and show them the evidence and tell them everything you know right away! and stop getting mad at this person, just pretend that you're not interested and he'll get bored with you. if he persists, take legal action and have him removed permanently away from you.

Juana R
WELL YOU CAN KICK THEIR BUTT 9WHICH IS NOT A GOOD IDEA) OR YOU CAN GO TO AN ADULT AND TELL THEM THAT THERE IS SOMEONE BOTHERING YOU AND YOU HAVE ALREADY TOLD THEM TO

x2000
Rating
In addition to the other advice, you can call the phone company and let them know that you are being harassed, and they should change your phone number for free. Then have it unlisted. For email, just add him to the kill file, and never send him another email.

Chris S
Rating
Thats harassment, and you can call the police about it. You can get a restraining order, or you can call your phone company and block them.

somwone145
call the cops

file for a restraining order under harrasment

after that, he can't legally come in contact with you, unless you go to him

The Midnight Captain
get the cops on him sayin is harrasment throught the internt n such n if u want u can change ur phone number(s) tell his mom theres so many things u can do but u need the courage to do it

erika r
First of all, ignore it. Dont answer the calls, dont reply to the texts and dont acknowledge him by e-mail. If it gets worse, then get a restraining order. It sounds as if he knows how to push your buttons to get you mad and you are just letting him do it.

Tell your parents and get them to help. He might just be a jerk who is trying to drive you crazy, or he could be a stalker with a vengence. Stop it before he gets violent.

liesl
restraining order, but that seems a little too far for a youngen like yourself. Talk to your parents and ignore it. if it gets a rise out of you then it will continue. Also it has only been a few days and he is probably pretty hurt about it. give it time

Kitten Toes
Rating
You can report him for harassment.

Marcus
Rating
If you fear for your life you can get an order of protection. Otherwise, just have the cops have a talk with him. He may just think it's all a joke, and the cops should be able to wake him up to reality.

mafiaprincessmp
Rating
technically he is verbally abusing u with racism and harrassment so you can get the police involved to give him a caution or reatraining order with no contact permitted. my friend was 15 when some guy was like this to her and got a restraining order against him and they were both only 15. if hes making u feel unsafe and upsetting u get someone involved. there there for your protecton emotionally as well as physically

Donah O
Rating
Get a temporary restraining order against him that will teach him!!!!!~!

anonkans
Rating
agrrees with carpiemmaster

QbanitaChula
Rating
report it with your local police and put a restriction order.

Starry Eyes
uh, well if he hasn't done any bodily harm to you i don't think there is anything you can do. he is looking for a reacion from you. stop giving him that and he will eventually go away. if he sees you not caring anymore, then he will feel stupid and eventually grow up and knock it off.

Greg
That's harrassment, call the cops and report him

Automation Wizard
Rating
You can file for a restraining order in court. You will need to show evidence of what he is doing, so start a journal now to record his actions.

toxxic.barbie
Rating
call the cops

Angie W
You sound too young to do so, but your parents can report it to the police if is dangerous. It doesn't sound dangerous yet. Alert all the parents (his, yours, friends) and that might scare it out of him.

Miss America
Save copies of EVERYTHING. Call the police. One visit from them and he'll back off.

J
sounds like harassment and.. dare i say "stalking" behavior to me...

this could get out of hand fast...

bac_1976
restraining order

taterbug5252
file a restraining order.

♥ Haley ♥
Threaten to put a restraining order against him because he is harassing you

That's perfectly legal
=]

Ramona-please step back!
go to the police and file a harrassment complaint

go-away
RESTRAINING ORDER, cops

fairly smart
Restraining order...but it will be tough to enforce in school...

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Saturday, September 20, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy