Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Law & Ethics
Legal Discussion Forum

 If your a Democrat what is your view on abortion?
I am doing a persuasive essay and I was wondering what your democratic views on abortion? I need some back up on your opinions. Please Answer and don't be afraid to slander anything because I ...

 Can you tell me what this law means?
I have read this law like 10 times and I kind of understand it but it sounds wroung to me. Does it sound wrong to you? this is a Florida law.
The age of sexual consent is 16 for adults who are ...

 Child porography question, is it true?
My son is 15 and some girls from his school are sending him boob shots to his phone. My husband says it's just a guy thing and not to worry and I'm told "everyone is doing it". I ...

 What is Euthanasia?
I really don't know and I have a paper on this but i can't write on something i know nothing about and on the web all i'm getting are opinions about it. PLEASE HELP ...

 Could my mother take away my jeep when it's legally in my name?
She's going off on one of her rampages again..

I love and need my jeep. It's how I get to school, work, a concurrent college class, the lake, the library, and to the hospice I am ...

 Is it illegal for a mother to have her children present at pot party?
My Ex wife had a birthday party for my son. At this party photos were taken. She and other adults were passing around a pot pipe. The oldest son told me they offered it to him and he refused. But ...

 Is Capitalism morally wrong?
The question is not, is it the best system, or is there a better system but is it morally sound?...

 Why does the right want people without health coverage?
its the same as car insurance for drivers....only living isnt a luxury...

those without insurance will have an accident, or in this case get ill and need services..........if they dont ...

 What is the correct thing to do, legally?
Your girlfriend is a bit crazy, she shouts at you then physically attacks you. You head for the door, she prevents you from leaving. She continues hitting you. You use sufficient force to remove her ...

 Legal drinking age?
who thinks that the legal drinking age being 21 is dumb. i think it should be 20. because you can do a lot by the age of 20 worse than drinkng in the usa....

 Is this sexual harassment?
i've asked this before, but no one answered.
this is a serious question, so please serious answers.
is it sexual harassment to tell someone to suck your dcik if you don't have one?...

 Is it possible that Osama's family paid the Bush family to not catch their Son Osama or his friends?
Bush Sr. was pictured holding hands with the Crown Prince, and it is a will know fact that Bush and family are good friends of the parents of Osama. You do remember when a bunch of Osama's ...

 Should i report him?
I asked my doctor "are my test results back" but instead he started checking my bits. should i report him?

he says he heard me ask "are my testicles black"...

 Over the years, Good n' Plenty candy has destroyed my teeth. Can I sue the company?

 Aren't we interfering with evolution?
Natural Selection would normally weed out people who are too stupid to be alive. By putting warning labels on everything to keep stupid people from doing what they do, aren't we altering ...

 Does damage to hair count as personal injury?
for the purposes of making a personal injury claim if damaged hair is the only "injury"?...

 PLEASE PEOPLE , i need an answer! if you don't agree with a particular law..?
if you don't agree with a particular law that society has stablished, your choices are either
1) to rebel
2) to conform
3) change the law
4) leave the state or country

 Random Urine Testing?
Like a lot of folks in this state(IL) I have a job. I work, they pay me. I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit. In order to get that paycheck,I am required to pass a ...

 Fair to charge rape the men when women change their mind during sex and the men do not stop?
sorry that i am asking this again, just that i am not sure people really understand my last question.

so, during sex, women change their mind, men start to use force.

how bad ...

 Does my neighbour owe me?
After all the times he's been a peeping Tom I feel like he owes me stuff. Can I legally make him shovel my snow?
Additional Details
I'd set up the camera if he were attractive.....

How can i stop wife from taking my child to another state to live with out my permision?

Show all answers
Post your answer

Have the mob put cement shoes on her.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

what does the divorce decree say? If you haven't filed, then I recommend you do so quickly and put a halt to the move.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Depends on the situation.
Fathers have more rights today than they ever have had in the past, this is not saying alot, but if you take her to court you stand a chance of stopping her if you have valid reasons.....

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Go to court and get a temporary custody order that says she can't cross state lines.
As long as you are married you have shared joint custody and she can go where she wants. You need to divorce her or file to stop her. Get a lawyer.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Get a court injunction or emergency court order.

This is only the initial step...there will need to be a hearing on the matter, which you might not win.

Are you still married?

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

I don't know the arrangements you have with her, but if you are in joint custody you can stop her. Moving the child with out your permission would be means for seeking custody.
Usually (Georgia anyway) if you have visiting rights she is responsible for meeting you half way with the child for visitation even if it means several hundreds of miles for her. failure ot comply could lose her custody.
If you have joint custody and see the child every other week for example than she could not move legally wihtout your permission and also could lose the custody for doing so.
If you have legal joint custory in your state and she moves the child you have the right to go to that state and take the child back to your state and seek custody.
Before doing anything I would consult with a lawyer.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

if she has full custody, she is free to move anywhere she wants to.

A law suit only puts your child in the middle and is just using it as a pawn in your own powerplay.

Let her go. If she needs space from you, feels unsafe being so near to you, can't find work or has no family or support network where she is now...LET HER GO!

Don't use your kid as your personal pawn. That's just disgusting!

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

happy go lucky tonight
SUE HER... Call your lawyer...

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

parental unit
call a lawyer

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

I recall a case where a woman wanted to take her child out of state to accept a better paying job and went to court. She lost and was told she could not separate the child from her father. Go to court quickly. Good luck

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

This should be covered in your Divoce Decree and custody documents. If it prohibits her, and she does, you can have her brought back for violating the Order.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Simma ♥
Get a lawyer and go to court.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

well why dont you call your lawyer right way before your ex wife take your child away from you . dont wait til after or later on . do it now, call up your lawyer and tell him or her whats going on first then you should call the police to come over and stop her for taken the child away from you . then you should be permision to tell them that your ex wife that she doesnt have the right to do anything with out getting permision from the judge thats okay her to take yourguys child to out of state .i think your wife is trying to kidnapped her own child from the father and not telling him nothing .

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

A lawyer would best answer your question.

I believe that if she has full custody, you have little say in where she moves. You don't own her or the children...they don't need your permission to do anything. Yet you're on the hook for child support...

If you have joint custody, then, I think arrangements can be made to not move more than X miles away. A lawyer could better answer your questions.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

If you are violent and abusive - don't bother. God will find a way to get them away from you one way or another.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Big Bear
If she's the primary custodial parent, and the child lives with her, you have nothing to say about it, sorry !

But if you have joint custody or shared custody, you might be able to do something. You need to seek legal advice.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Your wife? So you're still married? Then you can't do anything.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Mama Pastafarian
Are you two still married, or have the two of you split? If you have split, is there a child custody agreement in place?

If you are still married or there is no child custody agreement in place, she has just as much right as you do to take your child out of state. You can file for separation or divorce, and ask the judge to order that the child remain under the jurisdiction of your state as long as you do this before the child has resided in another state for 6 months.

Under the Uniform Child Custody Compact, the state where the child lived for the 6 months prior to the filing of child custody papers will be the state that has jurisdiction in the child custody case.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Tuesday, August 4, 2015 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy