Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Law & Ethics
Legal Discussion Forum

Can I keep a knife in my car?
I live in Texas and I wanted to know if it was legal to keep a survival knife in my car. They usually have about a 7 inch blade. I looked a alot of websites about knife laws but I couldnt find an ...

Did Paris Hilton receive an unduly harsh sentence of 45 days in jail?
Based on the nature of the probation violation that she's guilty of, most people would have only received 2 or 3 days in jail - so I've heard. They gave her 45, and they kept bouncing her ...

Am i in my right to puncture a ball if its on my property?
i have terrible neighbours and i have loads of balls constantly in my garden because of them. do i have this right?
Additional Details
its not just balls thumping loud music til 1:30 in ...

Is sucide illegal in britain?

Should marijuana be legalized?

Smoking bans, do we need em?

I'm anonymous here,right?so I'm gonna feel comfortable 2 ask this question without fearing some1 will kill me?
don't make fun, I used number because there was no enough space to type it all.I hope everyone that will read my question is an open-minded and an educated person. and I'm really feeling ...

Question about molestation............?
I found out that my ex husband molested his little sister when he was a minor and went to jail for it. As a caring mother, this scares the hell out of me! At first it was ok cause he dint call or ...

What you think about new law allowing schools to ban muslim veils?
What do you think about the new law allowing schools to ban muslim veils. Do you think this is a sensible law or will it only make things more difficult and encourage some girls not to attend school?<...

Death penalty?
Should the death penalty be brought back in the UK?...

Is This Illegal?
A Carphone Warehouse in my town has a sign in the window in Polish, advertising a vacancy for a sales consultant. There is no advert in English.

Can they request just a polish worker? Is ...

Paying a fine in pennies, should it be allowed?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/ Details
Check out the link above:...

Why wont the police listen to me when my neighbour is smoking pot? What should I do? ?
My neighbour smokes pot. I dont like him very much. I told the police but they wont listen. I have witnessed it. I also saw that he is cheating on his wife but I couldn't see what they were ...

Can a woman legally rape a man?

Additional Details
Legally speaking....

I'm almost certain that my landlord lets himself into the property Im renting and snoops through my draws etc?
I can't prove anything for sure, is there anything I can do?

Question for Americans.?
Can there really ever be justice on stolen land? Does the hypocrisy of the way in which America was established (i.e. on slavery and the theft and murder of Native American land and people) negate ...

Have you ever been arrested?
If you have,what was the reason?...

Worthy of reporting for child neglect?
My neighbor's were reported for child neglect about a year ago, kids were taken away then given back. They did good for a while. Recently another neighbor called Child Services on them again, ...

Should pharmacists be allowed to refuse filling prescriptions for reasons of conscience?
If a patient has gone to a doctor and received a prescription for medication, should a pharmacist be permitted to say "I'm not going to do it" and deny the patient medication? I say ...

Legalization of Marijuana?
I was wondering what the odds were that the U.S. would legalize it in 2009. Good odds, I hope....

azagames
An e-mail saying i've inherited 19 million dollers?!??!!?
Hi people,

I've got an e-mails saying that i got this guys money when he signed a contract that a perosn who is a foriner from another coutnrey may have his money, and that another person like me has won 19 million dollers.

Also i have a manager? - what the beep?!?!?
My assisant manager? - OMG?

I presumed that all is well with you and your family. Please let this do not be a surprise proposal to you because i got your contact information from the international directory in few weeks ago before i decided to contact you on this magnitude and lucrative transaction for our future survival in life. Moreover, i have laid all the solemn trust in you before i decided to disclose this successful & confidential transaction to you.

I, MR.KAITA ARUNA, THE CHIEF AUDITOR INCHARGE OF FOREIGN REMITTANCE UNIT of our bank and i have had the intent to contact you over this financial transaction worth the sum of NINETEEN MILLION, THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS adding more detai
Additional Details
($19,300,000.00 ) for our success. This is an abandoned sum that belongs to one of our bank foreign customers who died along with his entire family through plane crash disaster since few years ago. Meanwhile i was very fortune to came across the deceased file when i was arranging the old and abandoned customers files in other to sign and submit to the entire bank management for an official re-documentation and audit of the year against 2008.

Show all answers
Post your answer

Stu T
Rating
Scam, scam scam! I bet they asked you for a deposit so they could start the process?

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Olivia.
Rating
scammm

Rev. Dr. Al Poe
total scam. report it as spam.

kyian43
There are a lot of these going around. They are scams and rip-offs. Either they want info about your bank account or they want to get you involved in illegal money laundering.

♪♥Ashley♥♪
Rating
its just a scam.delete the F*ckin message and move on their trying to make u send them money so dont think abt it...and their tryin to get ur personal info.i got one like that once and i didnt even have to see the additional details to kno what it was and everything.JUST A SCAM!!

ChopSuey
Rating
I've gotten emails like this. Sorry man, but its a complete scam. Just somebody who wants you to give them your info so they can steal from you. Its Identity Theft. Sorry dude.

Think about it, if it was such a big transaction, why would they send you a casual email? They would most likely hook up a meeting with you.

HI WORŁD :-Þ
Rating
nobody tells you you have became a millionaire via email...

nadia ♥ ...xx
Rating
dont fill anything because if you inherited something these people come to your door to see if your the right person etc. they do not contact by mail

Keith Raisin Morben
SCAM SCAM SCAM - Don't fall for it - Put 'RESPECTABLE ORGANIZATIONS CENTERS SUCH AS CHARITY ORGANIZATION,MOTHERLESS BABIES HOMES, AND HELPLESS DISABLED PEOPLE IN THE
WORLD' into Gooogle and see how may refeences there are. I've attached a link for one such below.
Remember - if it seems too good to be true, it probably is!

No Fear
Scam.Watch-out.Don't replay.Friend of mine in Canada has lost $15.000

Charles B
Rating
Hey, I actually have a bridge for sale for 19 million dollars. Annual tolls to cross this bridge are over 10 million so in just two years you could make your money back. All I need is your banking account numbers, your social, drivers license and dob and you can take over it in a few days.

smallfish1603
It is not worth the trouble that you took to paste all that email here. Just dump it and do not give your contacts.

dlk
Rating
Scam pure and simple

DMG
Rating
It's a scam.

Kay A
I know of two others that have gotten the same thing !!!! So watch out. And remember, if you had gotten this they would not info.

DAVE P
CON!!!!

boo yah
IT'S A SCAM!!!!!!
THEY ARE USING THIS TO GET YOUR DETAILS SO THAT THEY CAN COMMIT IDENTITY THEFT ON YOU .

DONT CONTACT THEM!
DONT E-MAIL THEM!
DONT REPLY!

YOU AREN'T DUMB YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER ONE IN A LONG LINE OF PEOPLE WHO GOT THIS E-MAIL, I GOT IT TOO, ALONG WITH ABOUT HALF THE PLANET.

DONT ANSWER, IF YOU HAVE ALREADY DONE SO YOU NEED TO THINK VERY SERIOUSLY ABOUT CHANGING YOU E-MAIL ADDRESS AND TAKING ACTION TO PROTECT YOU IDENTITY FROM THESE THIEVES.

SPEAK (IN PERSON) TO AN IT EXPERT ABOUT SECURITY IF YOU HAVE CONTACTED THESE PEOPLE.

tom_p1980
It's a scam. End of.

I get them all the time asking for the same details you were asked for, just delete the E-Mail.

Basically it amounts to idendity theft, give them your details and before you know it "you" will have taken out bank loans etc for sums of money you can only dream about that "you" will never see however "you" will have to pay back.

Danielle - Willowcats Slave
Rating
www.419eater.com

You're gonna have fun with that website - it deals with scams like this - in a fun way!!! You could do something! Check it out, you'll enjoy it.

Tauri
Yeah....because total strangers in foreign countries are *always* leaving me money. I can't move for all the free money I received....

If it sounds to good to be true....It is.

ixiblix
a scam. i even one like this on Dateline and Oprah

Bill H
Rating
This is a scam.

angel m
IT IS A SCAM! IT'S CALLED PHISHING... THEY GET YOU TO GIVE THEM YOUR PERSONAL INFO SUCH AS YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, ECT.....SOMETIMES THEY WILL EVEN ASK FOR YOU BANK ACCOUNT #... ONCE THEY HAVE WHAT THEY NEED YOU WILL HAVE YOUR IDENTITY STOLEN AND IF YOU DID HAVE ANY MONEY IN THE BANK IT WILL BE GONE!!! NOT TO MENTION THE LINE OF CREDIT THAT WILL BE OWED ALL IN YOUR NAME! DELETE THESE MESSAGES AS FAST AS YOU GET THEM! NEVER RESPOND! ALWAYS KEEP IN MIND... (IF IT SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE THEN IT IS!)

xjoshx
Rating
You are dumb enough to even slightly fall for this?

GAVIN E
Rating
It's spam.

If you notice, all these people who have died have always been killed in a plane crash.

Ignore it.

The Tank
Rating
This is a fraudulent attempt at stealing your money. In other words, it's a "scam".
Please DO NOT reply to it or you risk getting more similar ones.

If you had really inherited money then a lawyer would contact you either directly or by regular post, and you would be able to verify that it was genuine. Anything that comes by email must be treated with great suspicion.
Also, it is very badly written. That is always a clue to a fraudulent scam email; a real bank or law firm would never send you something written in such poor English.

It's what is called "phishing" (that's how internet people spell "fishing"). What the scammer is looking for is your bank account details. If you respond to this email then you will eventually be contacted by someone who wants you to give them money. You would never see anything of the $19 million, because it doesn't exist.

I suggest that you add the URL (internet address) of this email to your SPAM filter list so that it blocks anything else from this address.

leegleze
SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! Don't touch this with a ten-foot pole!

bookish
Rating
Congratulations. You must be the last person with a computer to get an e-mail like this. Obviously, it's a scam--and a very well-known one at that.
Edit: Honey, you're not dumb. You're naive. Eventually, these people will ask you for a bank account number to deposit this money--and that's when they'll take yours. They most likely do not realize you are a minor. That alone should tell you something.

itskungfu
Rating
It's a scam. Get involved and they take your money.

Lemme guess
It's a scam run by people living in West Africa. They send that email out to millions of people hoping one person will bite. They sucker you into giving them you account numbers and "advancing" them some money for processing fees. Delete it, and don't reply to it.

M R
I got the same email a while ago. Still think you're not dumb?

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Friday, July 25, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy