Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Law Enforcement & Police
Legal Discussion Forum

Can I call the police for LOUD music and public drinking?
Hi thereā€¦
Can I call the police when my neighbors listen to loud music in their cars from 15:00 to 22:00 and drink (beer) on the street of a familiar apartment complex? Or will the police blow ...

How can I get what I deserve without seeking revenge?
Okay, well one day I went to this resale shop called baubles and beads and I found a Louis Vuitton purse. The owner sold it to me for $300 dollars, which I thought was a good price seeing as how the ...

Can police take picutures of my home and property without my consent or knowledge?
A friend called me and said she saw the police on my property walking around and taking pictures. I have 4 acres and am not growing pot if that is what you think....

Can they do this with ...

Can a cop legally chain a minor to a car door? Then cuff me when I was proved innocent?
I'm 15 and here's my story:

I'm walking into a store. I decide not to buy anything and walk out, but the alarm goes off. A keychain got caught on my purse. The store ...

If I dial 911 and the cops come to my home and I'm fighting myself can they arrest me if I don't press charges

Can a deaf person become a cop?
I am deaf myself and I sometimes have a debate with my friends and I was wondering if someone is deaf, can they apply to become a cop? Some police departments wants diversity and being deaf is ...

Have you ever talked your way out of a speeding ticket?

Best pickup line ever (Might be Offended)?
Ok so me and my friend Aaron always use this. Makes them laugh or run.

Aaron Walks up to A girl while I hide behind him.
(in a very friendly voice)
Aaron: Hey did you know Every ...

Can i take legal actions if im always fucked with by cops saying im from a gang when im not...?
im always getting fucked with by cops and deans cuz of who i hang with. my name went on a list of gangmembers and if that gang did something bad in schoo everyone who was on the list from that gang ...

How many people have been to jail and reason?

Are cops allowed to raid my house and search it with wrong address on the warrant?
i was visiting when my friends got raided and they made me lie down on the floor and then searched my pockets and found a bag of my personal meth . They charge me with possesion of trafficing ....

Will i goto jail on acheck writing charge?

What can I do about this?
I have had problems with one of my neighbours for a long time now. The music is so loud that I can feel the vibrations on my wall and hear it in every room in the house. He has already had 2 asbo and ...

Gun Control and America?
Why do Americans have a fasication with guns? In Europe we can walk down the streets feeling safe. That is such a great feeling not worrying about who is going to shoot who, but in the US you know ...

I have a question about search warrants?
My neighbors and us are in a dispute with each other . And now they are sinking low enough to say we are selling drugs from our home. One of the neighbors father actually works for the FBI apparently ...

If ur underage & u get arrested for shop lifting, will the officer actually call home? will they keep calling?
one of my friends got caught & arrested for shoplifting at the bay , she stole over 500$ worth of merchandise . when they tried to call home no one answered , & the police officer said that ...

Would you carry a knife?
If you are faced with the inevitable....

Why do Police Cars have Window Bars in the Back Seat Window of a Police Car?

Shouldn't the law be stricter on keeping animals after the news that animal cruelty cases have risen.?

I just caught my daughter with a shoping bag full of shoplifted items--what should i do?
my daugher had just returned home from a day at the mall with her friend; she had a bag full of clothes, when i had only given her $20. she said there was a lot of sales that day, i asked her to show ...

Emily J
When somebody is on Death row, how do they exactly get killed?
I need this infromation for my project. Help por favor?

Show all answers
Post your answer

Kelly
Rating
Yea, by electric chair. First they shave off the person's hair, and then they put a wet sponge on it, and then put strap their arms, legs. They put a cover over the head before they strap that in, too.

Before that, however, they either "plug" your butt or make you wear a diaper, cause then you get electricuted, erm, you empty yourself...

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

thoth child
It depends on the state. In the US hanging and lethal injection are widely used. I don't know if the electric chair is used anymore. Look at the Dept of Corrections websites for each of the states that have capital punishment.

Start at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_the_United_States

yupchagee
Mostly by natural causes & suicide.

curmudgeon
Rating
each state is different, but usually it is the electric chair. they are strapped in and shocked with enough electricity to kill them.

geekspazfreak
does that really matter?

x1xratm
Rating
a roundhouse kick to the heart from chuck norris

Sheila E
Lethal injection, like putting them to sleep and they never wake up.

charlsyeh
it is when they come out of their cell

Felix
there are different ways they are executed...electricity and lethal injection are the most popular these days..

goodfella
Rating
Whenever someone is on death row its up to the judge how the person is killed.

Veridian
Rating
I believe it's usually lethal injection, but it's also different depending on the state.

Steven C
it depends on the state. lethal injection or the chair

Jeffrey V
The death warrant issued by the Court condemning the prisoner sets the time, date, place and manner of execution. Most states use lethal injection, which is a combination of three drugs. The first is a sedative, the second stops the heart, and the third paralyzes the muscles.

Elsie
Rating
It depends on the state. Most people go to the electric chair where they are strapped in and electrocuted. Other people are killed by lethal injection - strapped down first, of course, and there are one, maybe two states that use lethal gas which is just released into a sealed room.

B B
My understanding (though you shouldn't quote me) is that the United States and Japan are the only Western 1st World countries that still execute prisoners. I cannot speak for Japan, but American Death Row inmates have been historically killed by one of three traditional methods:

1. The Electric Chair -- a specially constructed chair is wired to shoot a very powerful jolt of electricity through the inmate's body to stop the inmate's heart and brain function. Earlier models (as dramatized in the movie THE GREEN MILE) could take some time to kill a person and the procedure could also go wrong fairly easily. Today, the technology is such that the death is usually quicker and, supposedly, painless. Whether it is humane or not is another question.

2. Lethal Injection - I believe (but do not know) that this is the most common modern execution technique in the U.S. states that allow the death penalty (many do not). While there are some variations from state to state, the process involves three shots which, prior to inducing death, relax the muscles and supposedly prevent pain, and then kill the inmate. There have been a lot of recent questions about whether or not the pain is felt and whether or not it is horribly intense. We don't actually know because the first shot has relaxed all the muscles so that an inmate in horrible pain wouldn't be able to communicate their circumstance in any way. Recent execution attempts where the relaxant did not work have led to the belief that there may indeed be excruciating suffering of pain...and this has led to some states changing their policies and/or prison officials and observers refusing to participate in some executions. Further study is underway.

3 - The gas chamber. This is the least used and may be completely obsolete at this point. It is exactly as it sounds, with a person put into a chamber which is filled with lethal gas and upon breathing it, the person becomes very ill and dies. The suffering involved is/was fairly well documented and the parallels with the Nazi use of gas chambers, among other reasons, have led to the discontinuance of this method over time.

In non-western countries, death by bullet or hanging are the more popular methods of state-sponsored execution.

Blue Steel & Lace
Rating
Lethal Injection.
Strapped to a gurney, and given three drugs.
The drugs make them go to sleep, then stop their heart.

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Tuesday, September 30, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy