Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Law Enforcement & Police
Legal Discussion Forum

Underage smoking Cigs ?
i had a fight with my friend today about this ..
he said that if a police caught u smoking while you r underage he will Call your parents and take u with him .
i said NO , he will not do ...

Okay should I report this officer?
Friday night my husband and I were at his mothers doing some chores for her around her house. It took longer than we thought it would and didn't finish until after midnight. She offered us a ...

Will my theft record show up i was under the age of 18?

What is the most appropriate punishment for international terrorism?
Some of them get away too lightly....

Reckless Driving Ticket in VA!! Someone help ...?
So i got pulled over for reckless driving ... can someone with experience please help? ...

I don't have a bad driving record (got one ticket for not stopping properly at a stop sing ...

Why do jails take your shoelaces when you go to jail?
i was watching TV and someone was getting released from
jail and she left without shoelaces in her shoes....

Is it illegal to carry mace in Ohio?
I'm getting ready to go to a huge Swap Meet here in Ohio. I was wondering if it was illegal to carry mace on my side in case someone trys to rob me or something like that.
Thanks A...

What would the world be like without police, jail, court & cells?

How to subpoena cop for discovery materials?
cited for traffic infraction i did not ...

Do the police tell the suspects who told on them?
I am assuming if someone calls the police, the police do not tell the suspects the name or address of who reported the incident. But I never assume anything. I am just asking because I called the ...

What can you do if your neighbor threatens you?
I live in a Condo complex with paper thin ceilings. My neighbor upstairs often conduct excessive loud sex activities at mid-night while knowing I have a kid downstairs. After failed civil talk, I ...

What do you do in juvennile jail?
what do they ...

Can you travel if you have a criminal record?
hey everyone just wanted to get an answer for a friend of mine... And please only nice answers. He commited a crime and now he is doing the time but he got a long time 4years i don't want to go ...

Can someone give me some stats about police security cameras?
doing a project and need some ...

If the police break your door down?
If you are away and inocent (maybe they had the wrong house).
Then who pays for the damage and the lose of your items if the house is cleared out later by bugalars. Insurance does not cover you ...

I not sure if i was being pulled over or not...So i was in Indiana?
So i was in Indiana and i was driving behind a blue SUV this cop speeds up pass me to the blue SUV then turn his lights then slows down and here's where it gets tricky he points over i not sure ...

Got a ticket in CA for front license plate missing. What happens if I just pay forfeiture and don't correct?
If I put the license plate on the front and get a police officer to sign-off on it, it's a $25 fine. Alternatively, I could pay the $164 bail forfeiture and close the case. I much rather just ...

If I grabbed my girlfriend by the back of the neck??? Please read?
Last night My girl and I got into an arguement, cuz I read one of her text messages on her cell. It was about her Ex boyfriend, and I just reacted, and grabbed her by the back of the neck. Anyhow she ...

What should I wear for sentencing if there is a big chance that I will be taken into custody?
I have to go to a sentencing hearing this week and my lawyer thinks that I will probably be taken into custody right away and not allowed to self-surrender. I am a 28 year old male and I'm not ...

Im in the process of joining and wanted to know about the different guns carried by the border patrol agents?
I find it hard to believe that they are only carry the 96 Beretta. Especially with everything going on at the border lately i would think they could carry semi auto rifles or something.... i have ...

What does "DESPOSITION/PENDING" mean on a criminal record?

Additional Details
I'm sorry it says dispositon/pending

Show all answers
Post your answer

Greshnab
Rating
hard to tell from your question

if you mean deposition pending or disposition pending

deposition means they are waiting a deposition or testimony from someone
disposition means they are waiting the trial/appeal results

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Friday, October 31, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy