Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Law Enforcement & Police
Legal Discussion Forum

Will being fired from a job when I was 18 hurt my chances of becoming a police officer?
I want to apply for NYPD or LAPD, but I got fired from a job when I was 18 (after working there a year and a half) for writing an expletive on pavement with rock salt (other than that one incident my ...

Comparative crime statistics in UK?
average different between urban and rural violent crime rates? i can't find this anywhere? ...

I got fined 25$ for possesstion of a lil weed, is that gona stay on my record for ever?
im 16 years old, and i live in new york.so here's the thing.i got fined 25$ for possesstion of a lil weed a few days ago, is that gona stay on my record for ever?? even AFTER i pay the fine. so ...

Experienced officers...what should a new officer carry in their 'War' bag?
What are some items that you as an experienced police officer would recommend to a new officer to carry in his war bag? Things that you wish someone would have recommend to you to carry back when you ...

I do not understand what is up with the State of Calif. or the local courthouse.?
Can this be true................?
I gave a person a ride home from his work and the guy did not put on his seat belt. It was dark and I didn't see he did not have it on.
I had a piece ...

Misdemeanor Charge!!!!!!?
I was driving home from school, I see a lady who doesn't move her Lexus GS350 and I wait for 3-4 seconds and I overtake her going under 10 mph. Then all of a sudden she made a left turn and she ...

If you get jailed for non payment of council tax does that give you a criminal record?

Additional Details
taxpayer / thanks somebody who knows the law you are a rare beast sir a rare beast indeed ....

Has PC John Dougal been sentanced yet? He killed a girl doing 90 in a 30 limit?
Will he probably get 10 years in jail after his conviction for causing death by dangerous driving?
Next time I get stopped by the police for doing 45 in a 30 I'll remind them it was half ...

What would the parking officer do if........?
What would the parking officer do if you pull your windshield wipers off? He has nowhere else to put it...so...I don't get the ticket...?...

Are there any rules that govern how a police department is supposed to treat people?
A man stole mail from my fiance's mother's mailbox. It had account numbers from stocks. (I don't know how those work, so forgive me if I phrased that incorrectly.) He then went to The M...

EMS handed over to customs,will I be in trouble?
I order a bag,what happends if it was a replica handbag,and they hold it,which was attempted for delivery,and it failed. WHAT will happend to me for ordering a bag offline from China? Will they send ...

Will the swine virus spread to the states other than New York? And if so, what can we do?

Gotta a question about missing court?
okay my friend was on her way to oklahoma and in texas she got into a car reck-which was not her fault-anyways,she had a court date in april and she missed it because she was stranded in texas-and ...

I Was With My Friends And They Got Into A Horrible Fight Causing Damage To The Store, I Was Terrified Ran In?
I Was With My Friends And They Got Into A Horrible Fight Causing Damage To A Store In Which I Will Not Mention The Name, I Was Terrified And Not Thinking So I Ran In And Told My Friends To Get Out. W...

Identify and discuss different types of sentencing. Please distinguish the difference between jails and priso?

How to get my iD and driver licenses back when the police forgot to give it back to me after they pull me over?
idk what to do !?
should i go and ask in the
police station or
just reported it???...

Question about speeding tickets and court?
I received a speeding ticket today for going 101 mph on a 65 mph zone
the officer gave me a $105 ticket and I have to appear in court.
I just want to know what I have to say in court?

Do you ever hear of law enforcement or correctional personnel using a chain and two padlocks as leg irons ?

Adult Probation - Failure to report technical violation in Cook County IL?
I'm on probation in Cook County, IL and I just got this new job a few months ago, and they've been really hard on me about taking time off. So now I got a hearing at the Skokie court house ...

POLICE ANSWER THIS!! PLEASE?
If a cop takes your name and number down for catching you having sex in a car and says they arent going to call anyone will they anyway. 17 it was at night not in a public place they checked i.d'...

Noise pollution laws in central NY?
i live in liverpool ny
my neighbor says me and my friends r too loud out side its Noon though
isnt there like a law or sumthing that say u have to quite down after a certain time like 9pm i thought it was around here but im not sure

any ideas?
Additional Details
We were @ the park too not like we were on here property

Show all answers
Post your answer

Hushyanoize
disturbing the peace are you? give the neighbor lady a break. turn your music down. just because you are not ON her prop, doesn't mean you don't invade her privacy.

don't be like every other punk out there. do the right thing and respect your fellow man. you may indeed become respected.

gl

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Tuesday, September 2, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy