Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Law Enforcement & Police
Legal Discussion Forum

If the police hold an ilegal strike who will arrest them???????????

What do you think of these?
These 16 police Comments were taken off actual police car videos around the country:

16 "You know, stop lights don't come any redder than the one you just went through."

Explain Why Madeleine was left whilst parents, ate 100 yards away. It's illegal leave Minor unattended ?

Why is it that gun owners don't care how many kids get their heads blown off,as long as gun owners get to keep
their guns?
If you want a good laugh, read some of the answers that will soon appear below. Ha, Ha!...

Is it illegal to flick off a police officer?
Or if its not illegal can you get in trouble for it? Wouldn't it be a part of your 1st amendment rights?...

What keeps most People on the right side of the Law?
Is it because breaking the Law might be morally wrong, or is it, as I suspect, fear of being found out?...

What were Sean Bell's and his friends actions that night that caused the cops to open fire in the first place?
I agree that 50 gunshots were way over the top and it shouldn't have taken that much to subdue or cause Sean Bell and his friends to give up, but I am unaware of the reason as to why they opened ...

Why are there so many people asking disrespectful questions about the police?
Where do they come from?Where are they getting these ideas from? Is anyone else as concerned as I am about the amount of disrespectful police comments.Im not a officer nor am I related to any but ...

If a thief broken in to my house, can I kill him? Will I get the sentence of murder?

Additional Details
I think if the thief want cross the line to do what he want by breaking in to my house, then why can not I cross my line too to do what I want instead of enduring ...

Are men who give it to others in prison gay?
Are the ones who get it?

What if they fight as hard as they can but still get raped?...

A Cashier Gave Out My Credit Card Number -- Who Do I Report Her To?
Two women approached me in a parking lot and gloated that a cashier had given them my credit card number. When I confronted the cashier she didn't deny it, knew who the women were without me ...

Can the police search you?
If you are walking in a neighborhood late at night (no curfew) and the police stop you. They say 'there is a lot of vandalism occuring lately' and ask for your i.d. and begin to pat you ...

I am 16, almost seventeen, years old and my boyfriend is 21. Can my dad have him arrested?

Additional Details
I live in Indiana....

I got a ticket going 70 in a 50. My speedometer is out of wack. What can i do?
I'm in Charlotte NC
Additional Details
I was told if i go to a mecahnic and show that it was broke maybe the judge will reduce the ticket....

If I divorce do i have a legal right to leave the state with mychildren?

When a juvenile is arrested are the police required to read him his rights?

How much time am I likely to get for punching my Parole Officer in the nose today?

What is up with cops these days?
why are you cops looking for people to pull over for no reason for example, i was driving home today and the cop was at a traffic light and i was on another one that was turnin onto the street the ...

Which is more dangerous? Cars or Guns?

Additional Details
But give details!Of example give me statistics, or stuff like that!...

Why are more black people on jail?
why are more black people on ...

C-Squared
Is there a way to find out if someone is really a police officer in St. Louis?

Show all answers
Post your answer

SHROOMLORD
Doughnut crumbs around the lapel of their uniform

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

David s
Rating
ask them if they are a cop. by law they have to tell you.

angel eyes
offer around doughnuts,the coppers will be the ones who take two...

Dick
Call them a pig and see what they say. Then, if they don't respond, talk about how gay the show "Cops" is, and tell them you have marijuana. Look at their reaction.

Catsandbeer.com
Yes. Go to St. Louis, invite that person to go to a bank with you (Wachovia or First Mariner's, for example). Then attempt to rob the bank. If that person doesn't try to stop you (whether s/he is on duty or not), then that person is (likely) not a police officer in St. Louis.

Brad B
Don't hesitate to call the department and ask. If someone is posing as an officer, it needs to come to an end.

LaVixxen
Rating
You can call the St. Louis police department and ask if such n such works there or if they are a police officer. They will help

liljohnae
Rating
call the police department and ask them.

Hunter
Ask this person for their PBST number and if they give you it Call their police staytion and ask useing that number. Understand they may not give out this party's name but they can confirm if they are on the payrole!

johN p. aka-Hey you.
Call St. Louis PD.

shlick
Rating
All you have to do is contact the St. Louis PD. If you think that there is someone impersonating an officer (which is a felony) then you should call internal affairs. Either look up the number on there web page or go to a local sub station. Nothing worse then someone saying there something there not.

big sir
Rating
Call down to the local PD and talk with the desk Sgt.

Clays mom
you could call and ask to speack to them if you know which one they work at...

mano_ t
Rating
Definite if you search.

Ron N
Rating
Call the Personnel div of the St. Louis PD... tell them you need to know if this person you in question is a active on
duty sworn peace officer,

kylanburge
Rating
call the police dept and ask to leave a message for officer so and so. if they take the message he's a cop. if they tell you theres no such officer, hes not a cop

Dana S
call the police department and ask for them

editor@bcdisabilities.com
Rating
Contact the St. Louis Police Association http://www.slpoa.org/. The site is under construction, probably as it completes the new officers directory.

Sad Eyes
Ask the officer in question for his or her badge number and name, then call the St. Louis police department, if they have an officer with that number and name, ask the dispatcher to describe the officer, be sure to explain why you are asking.

buffylou16
Call the police dept.

Golden Girl
Call the Department.

leah j
Rating
get the persons name then call the station request to talk to that person, if they say they do not know of them let them know this person may be impersonating a police official. they don't take light of that.its a offense.

Ashley H
Rating
mmm good q... i live near ST. Louis...my best answer i can give is call the STLPD and ask them... the # is below...just ask them if the person in question is an officer with them... i know my answer didnt help but is the only thing i know to do...GL

PS maybe u could email them as well...

(314) 444-5615
(314) 444-2500
*(636) 225-5252 (st. louis county PD)

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Sunday, December 21, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy