Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Law Enforcement & Police
Legal Discussion Forum

Can a teen get in trouble for this?
you hear it all the time how teens under 18 look at prnography, can they actually get in trouble/arrested for this?
Additional Details
guys its not for me
parents of a boy i used to ...

Can a disguised police vehicle give u a speeding ticket?

Additional Details
i didnt get the ticket actually..

but, I was driving my 325i BMW, and I saw a ford mustang .. and it was a RED light

and on green I hit the ...

Smoking while Driving - Why isn't it illegal?
You can get a fine for eating a kit kat while driving, 3 points for using a mobile. Yet you are allowed to light up and smoke while driving with impunity. Whats more likely to cause a crash, a bit of ...

If you woke up one day, and realized there were no police, courts, or government...would you kill as a hobby?

Consented sexual activities at 13years old, is this sexual assault?
When i was 13 i had a couple of sexual experiences with my mum friend, I consented so i'm reluctant to report it to the police because it's not like he raped me but it is still wrong isn...

Do airport security staff have a sense of humour?

How did police officers communicate before radios?
Say one of them needs back up etc....

Did you know that the police have the power to secretly activate the microphone and video on your mobile?
The police can upload 'snoopware' like flexispy onto your phone to watch and listen to whats going on around the phone. Can there ever be any good reason why they would need the power to do ...

Would you consider this a 'bad cop'?
If a policeman (off duty) were to have sex in/on his police cruiser, would you consider him to be a 'bad cop' or is this a common practice of LEO's ?

What is your opinion? ...

Do you regard someone who was raped as "Damaged Goods"?

What do the police have to say when they arrest somone?
Accurate, up to date answers please.

If you don't know what is said in real life (cos you haven't been arrested recently) but know what they say on The Bill, this will do instead....

Do police officers often think that reports of rape are false?
somehow, I do think that there is no enough training....

Why Are There Female Police Officers ?
This in a way is a sexist argument , im not saying i disagree with having female officers , but if a female was come up against a thug , i mean a real nasty guy , who would handle the situation ...

Losing faith in British police?
I think anyone who has had any dealings with the police in the last few years realizes what a waste of time they are. Do you agree??...

My son slapped me when he was drunk, first time ever, he doesnt remember doing it.?
I phoned the police and they arrested him on common assault, without any physical evidence just my say so, uk by the way, he couldnt get bail because he lives with me, stayed at mine anyway because I ...

Why is it that alchhol is legal and weed and canibis is illegal.who smashes the town up on weed?

Do you think police officers enjoy what they do for a living?

Do cops in England carry guns on them where ever they go??

I was arrested for a dui 2 weeks ago.But while being arrested,I was not given my rights....?
Is it required for police officers to give the Miranda rights to everyone they arrest?...

Should female police be able to strip search male prisoners?

Is it illegal to drive a car without a windscreen (windshield)?
I saw some 'yoofs' doing just that the other day in a clapped-out Ford Orion and wondered if they would get stopped by the law for it.

Show all answers
Post your answer

absolved lemon
Rating
its illegal to drive with a cracked windscreen in most countries. the fact that the youths had a clapped out orion means they bought a scrapper for 50 quid to rake about in for the summer for a couple of days. the person who sold them the car should be held accountable as well as the scum in the car

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

yuk fu 2 me 2
what is a yoof....did......U mean yuths....and ive been driving 4 yrs without a windshield or car
so ya its ok

2-Steppa
Rating
Well you'd certainly have clear vision in terms of cracks/marks on the glass not being a problem.
However I think dust, dirt & grit getting in your eyes may cause your attention to the road to waver somewhat!
Not to mention a stone kicked up by the car in front cracking your skull, knocking you out and causing you to career into oncoming traffic.
Not the most sensible idea is it?
Almost certainly an offence I'd guess.

fjzakaria
Rating
It is illegal to drive with a broken windshield and danger 2 co use when u are driving in a zone 50 or whatever there are the dust in the air first of all and second u have the wind coming in your face his gonna disturbs u any way when u driving if u put the classes 2 if the windshield wasn't important way the bike's they have them 2?for me 2 be protected from any thing that he will disturb u when u driving..

JAMES11A
It depends on the state. In some states, you have to have operable windshield wipers, but there is no requirement to have a windshield

TB
It is definately illegal, whether or not they would get stopped is another matter. The police always chase after the wrong people and would rather spend valuable time persecuting some motorist for driving 2 mph over the speed limit or pick fault with something trivial.

Sir Nickle Barsteward
Rating
probably - but wouldnt the furry dice become a pain in backside

mick
Rating
Its not illegal in UK providing screen folds down.

iluvsunsets
Rating
Oh ya-big ticket!!!

sglmom
Rating
If they have no windshield -- they most certainly have other violations with that vehicle -- and it is DANGEROUS to be on the highway with a vehicle in that condition in the first place.

So yes, they can get stopped and the vehicle impounded, and they will be 'pounding pavement' for a way to get back home after this!

janard
Rating
its depend on where do u live!

preacher55
No, it's not illegal. Have you ever seen a Jeep Wrangler or CJ? Their windshields are made to fold down & driving with the wind shield folded down is not illegal.

lance
Rating
Technically no. depends on the state you live in.... If the windshield is completely gone and you have goggles on no. its not..

Dawny
Rating
Yes, it is against the Road Traffic (Construction and Use) Regulations. Punishable by a fine usually, but up to 6 months inprisonment

Barry G
Yes Full stop !

valcan
Yes in all the States of this Union.. the exception is that if the vechile is an off road type.. ie tractor

simple one
Yes it is I hope they got stopped.

chickenheadconvention
if it was legal they proberly would not of been doing it, it certainly would not pass its M.O.T

Gabrielle
yes it is illegal

pattycake
Rating
It is illegal to drive with a broken windshield here, much less not one at all.

cityexplorer
Yes.

Rich S
Haha,
Yes,
but where was the tax disc dispayed?
Did It have one ? I think not, nor Insurance or an MOT.
Best off calling the plod to nick these dangerouse idiots.

SHUGAR
Rating
Yes it is illegal. You must report it next time, you may get a reward

BenignSource
Rating
In a word, yes.

cassie
If they're seen by the police, then they'll get stopped and their writsts slapped! Yes it is illegal

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Thursday, April 17, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy