Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Law Enforcement & Police
Legal Discussion Forum

I'm 6'5 and 325lbs, can a civilian make a citizen arrest on a cop if he see them breaking the law?
If so how much force can I use?...

What do you think of the death penalty?

Has anyone attempted to rob a police station?
These places seem to have a low rate of crime. Not sure why....

Would you lie to the police for your best friend?

Police officer assaults?
girl of 19yrs old,and its seen on video,(its because the girl wasnt allowed in nightclub,but little did the police man know the girl was epileptic)but he was caught on cctv punching the girl 6 times,I...

Truthfully how many times have you driven home drunk knowing you were over the limit?
I ask this question because their are a lot of people, a few I have known in law enforcement who drink and drive all the time and never get caught. Does a cop have abilities to get out of a DUI than ...

Is the BBC programme Crime Watch racist?
This programme is a disgrace , showing once again today 29/01/08, 50% of the most wanted criminals are of immigrant origin.Who decides which are "most wanted"?

http://www.bbc.co....

The police stole my marijuana growing lights.?
Isn't that an act of theft?...

Rape and the law?
I have a friend who was raped many years ago, roughly 40yrs! It has recently affected her mental health. I myself cannot even try to know how she is feeling as I have not been through this awful ...

Will I Git Arrested For This ?
Alrite ... im goin to court the 18th of this month and i was wondering wat are my chances of gittin booked .... the charges against me are - burglary, breaking & entering & something about T...

My neighbour is cheating on his wife. Should I call the police?
He left for work at 7:41am, 8:12am, 8:15am, 7:36am, and 7:49am respectively last week. He doesn't start work until 10am! Why is he leaving so early? He came home at around 1pm for lunch WITH ...

Can police enter my home when no one is there?
during a probation search can police enter home when no one is ...

Can a police follow you?
Recently i was pulled over and charged with possesion, but to fully understand my situation you have to have the story...

This One Cop scouts out my BF house... as we were leaving we saw ...

I have a rape question?
I need help, i cant think straight and i thought i could count on the world, My ex called me this morning shes 20 and i am 20 (i love her and always will, she's my everything, and i would do ...

Who's got arrested before ?
if so how old was you & what did you do ?
Additional Details
southhampton what aload of bollox

portsmouth won the fa cup my love:)

didnt see you there did i ?...

Why do you think so many 18 year olds are getting into trouble?
I have been answering questions all day about 18 year olds getting into trouble with the law. Why do you think so? I have been a police officer for 6 months, but can't understand why they are ...

Is there a way to find out if someone is really a police officer in St. Louis?

Why do people who break the law by using illegal substances think it is okay because other people do it?
I have never used drugs and most of the people i know would never consider it, like the Mexicans what part of ILLEGAL are you failing to understand?...

Can you be arrested for failing to Identify yourself to a police man (if you are not driving) ?
If you are say, walking down the street, in a house, or in a car (not driving) Could you be arrested for failing to identify yourself to a police man. Such as if you just did not answer any of his ...

What should i do with this?
in the 1920's a young woman was stabbed to death in a field not far from me, and the murder weapon was never found, i went on that same field last week with my metal detector and found a very ...

mrshyt
In the UK, are males allowed to pee in public as long as they do it on the rear left wheel of their car?
I heard that this is the only situation that a male is allowed to whip it out and legally pee in public without getting in trouble with the police.

Show all answers
Post your answer

someonecanbme
Rating
you heard wrong. people say things to gullible people for the purpose of starting rumors.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Alfonze H
Yes. I think this is partly true. I think there is a law that if you are an official London taxi driver (the black cabs) and you are on duty, if you cannot find a nearby public convenience you are allowed to discreetly urinate on the rear tyre of your OWN taxi.( not someone elses). I don't know if this law extends to letting you take an almighty great big hefty dump though! As I found out last week (my court case comes up next Tuesday).

gypsy
you heard wrong, its a violation in UK just as it is in most any country

nickynoodles33
Rating
I have not heard of that one!!! - I think pregnant women are still aloud to squat though!!! - (I may be completely wrong - so don't go doing it, pregnant ladies) ha ha

Nicola L
Rating
I think common decency should prevent men 'whipping it out' anywhere other than a toilet.

toothache
No I am afraid you have to flood your pants in the UK, if you dont want to break the law when caught short.

thebigtombs
Rating
It is an old law, that dates back to horses and carts, it has not been repealed, so technically, if one was having a pee in public on the rear left wheel of his own car, then with a good solicitor he might get off with indecency charges.

Ricky
I ride a bike. The other day I was confused where to pee, so I did it on a fuel tank. As I had a lot to drink, I did 50 miles more!

?
That is a genuine law piss on the rear tyre and your ok

Its one of many laws dating back to the beginning of the 1900's like the only vehicle that is legally allowed to pass a red traffic light is a Royal Mail vehicle something to do with having the royal crest.

blissman
Rating
It is actually true.....a man CAN pee up the rear left wheel of his vehicle as long as his one of his hands is resting on the roof of the vehicle whilst doing so.(it may only apply to taxi drivers...I'm not sure without checking).
There are many ancient laws in England that have never been up dated...such as Royal Mail van is the only vehicle allowed to run a red light.....a taxi driver must carry a bail of hay in the boot of his vehicle at all times....children as Young as four(or five?) can legally drink alcohol at home as long as they don't leave the house....and there are many more.
But France has the best silly law I've heard so far....it is against the law to call your pig Napoleon.

johncob
Rating
This dates from the horse and cart era.... not sure if its been repealed

R Purushotham Rao
THIS TYPE OF UNZIPPING IS CALLOUS AND IN DISCIPLINED TOO

moochiesplace
the law still applies IF you 've got horse and cart as yuo can'nt leave tthe horse uattened on the dock rd

gorgeousfluffpot
Rating
no, it is a violation of public decency ... however, any policeman would probably ignore this as long as you were discreet about it.
In France, however, it is common place to see men peeing fairly publicly!
Sex discrimination though - since it is nigh on impossible for women to pee in public (not enough bushes or hedges) and there aren't enough public loos!

Perseus
It is the right side in America. The driver is permitted to run over your foot.

spensmum
Rating
Its illegal dont know who told you this. Ive not seen many men whip it out at the road side on my travels anyhow but will keep my eyes peeled to the back wheels just in case. Its classed as indecent behaviour

JillPinky
Definitely not. It is an offence and you will get into trouble if you are spotted by anyone and reported. I'd keep an empty bottle in the car, you can always use that if you're desperate. Don't forget to put the top on and label it very carefully ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

AlfRed E nEuMaN 4 preSIDent
the laws of nature supersede any other laws if there's an urgency

emagem
no it is not legal to "whip it out" ever in public not even for a pee

CLIVE H
The simple answer to your question is NO.

The only people who are allowed to 'pee' in public, in London, are licensed black cab drivers. They must however do it while hiding behind the driver's door.

Peeing in public is not only illegal it is unhygienic. Anyone who does this should either be given an on the spot fine or dragged up before his honour.

rhymingron
Rating
Why don't you try it and see dummy.

big pup in a small bath
Rating
Sheer madness. Where's the logic? There are crazy laws in this country - but they usually relate to an era before cars - you've been told nonsense I'm afraid - not true

MikeK
Not true. There is a specific offence of 'Urinating in a public place', rarely used, but there if needed.

Sir Romanis
Any act of indecency or an attempt to insult the dignity of a woman, is an offence. So no male can pee in the presence of a woman.

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Saturday, December 20, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy