Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Law Enforcement & Police
Legal Discussion Forum

My mother filed a false police report stating i hit her when i didnt what can I do about this? Im the victim?
she tried to hit me with a large pan over my head & i stopped her by pulling lightly on her hair & she told the police i hit her when i didn't. i wasnt there when she filed the report or ...

If I receive a DUI in Colorado, Can I go get a license in another state?
I received a DUI in CO less than a week ago and heard that I can go get a license in another state before my hearing. I surrendered my license at the time of the traffic stop but I had a spare at ...

Im 42 never had a criminal record speeding fines or anything.?
should i start racking up the offences or stay a goody two shoes for another 42 years?...

When will weed become legal?
I know it will.
Not that I smoke it or anything.

Seriously I don't.
Additional Details
shoutwire.com/comments/25263/Colorado_To......

What would you do if you saw to peanuts walking down the street....?
And one was assaulted....

Can you guess how many public services are allowed to use a blue light in an emergency?
I have counted five.
Additional Details
I did ask for PUBLIC ...

What does it mean if someone has "no bail"?
does this mean that they are going to face some serious time? what's going to happen in the long run?...

Is there any real harm in me implying to the police that I may have drugs hidden about my person.....?
.....because I find getting an intimate body search such an erotic experience?

WPC Bertha Bosomworth has fingers like pork sausages and she's very slow and methodical - plus if I ...

Would you rather join SWAT or police?? which is better cash???

What percentage of cops would you consider to be pigs?

Should it be an offence to have incorrect tyre pressures?
Check coroners reports!!
Take notice next time you're out and about!
Additional Details
My friends, tire is to run out of energy. Tyre is black rubbery thing wrapped around the ...

Is there a police department better than the USA's?
If so, what's better about it?...

We all know that men rape other men in prison....how about the women?
does the women in prison do any nasty stuff to other women?...

Will I get arrested if I go to the DMV and I have traffic ticket warrants?
I just want to get my ID but I cant pay for the warrants right now. So please don't give me answers on how to take care of my warrants......

What do i do about my crazy neighbor?
I have a neighbor that suffers from daly seizure's and she is slightly mentally retarded,she is accusing me of taking money that she burried in my yard and hers(dont know if she burried anything ...

Do You Support the Use of Tasers by Police Departments?
Law Enforcement leaders say that Tasers save lives but there have been many high-profile media cases lately where victims of Taser shots have died immediately thereafter. Does the "less than ...

Do you think cops get special treatment from the law. Is it fair?

I was tictketed by a police officer for jaywalking. He made an illegal u-turn to do this and stopped traffic.
in the process. I asked him if he could break the law to enforce it and he said, "I can do whatever I want". Is that correct?
Additional Details
The reason I asked this ...

Pulled over?
I was pulled over when I first moved to CA. I was didn't have a license and it wasn't my car, I don't think the car was registered yet. But he didn't ticket me for anything. I was ...

Why are the sentences given to people who cause death by dangerous driving so leanient? It's a disgrace to
the legal system and horrific to the family of the person killed.
Additional Details
answers from coppers ...

Ben D
Im on probation and i failed the 1st drug test.What will happen to me if i fail the 2n one?
Im on probation and i failed my 1st drug test.What will happen to me if i fail the 2nd one?

Show all answers
Post your answer

~*~ i ♥ blue ~*~
WHY are you taking drugs in the first place? dumb cluck. they probably will put you in jail for a few days, or shove you in a rehab center, where you and every other drug addict belongs.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Thomas A
enjoy your new penthouse pay for buy taxpayers you are dumb get off the drugs.

Wilhelmina
You go to jail

frankstr787
Rating
Go back to the fun house for a longer stay and probably more fines and more treatment...

sirbobby98121
Rating
Welcome to the

House of Many Doors...

Locked and Loaded
Failed UA, violation of probation. Detained until court date. Judge will then decide to either reinstate your probation or give you a jail sentence.

ginamae222
Rating
You will prob go to jail...

danish warrior
Rating
umm....maybe go back to jail, i think that's what happens

-french fight for their wine, British fight for their king, Russians fight for communism, American fight for SOUVENIRS-

woodyhou
How about putting down the dope and don't fail the second one.

LAJUSTICE
Well you have sorta answered your own question, "What if i fail the second". You wouldn't have to worry if you got off the drugs. But i know it's not your fault, society drove you to it. You can't cope, did i miss any? Get off the drugs.

Monty 11
Rating
Hope you like it in the pooper.

†Absinthe†
Something bad. Maybe you should think about what you're doing before you do it. Obviously failing drug tests is a bad thing, especially on probation, so stop using drugs or pay the price...

Charlotte Y
Rating
The DA could already be issuing a violation of probation for your first pee test.
Say goodbye to your dealer for a while, you will be chillin in your cell...

How bout asking your PO to put you in a rehab for a year or so, Sober you up and teach you a few things

chloe_saiana
bad things

why not sort it out so you won't fail, you can generally do this by NOT taking the drugs!!!

Seano
Instead of worrying about failing a drug test why not stop using drugs. If not you should expect to go back to jail.

Allie wishes
You will go to jail. Stop doing drugs!

MikeGolf
1st Strike: What you did to go on probation
2nd Strike: Using drugs on Probation
3rd Strike: Not learning you lesson from Strike #2

Sounds like probation is not doing any good. Maybe it will take prison time for you to grow up.

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Thursday, December 25, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy