Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Law Enforcement & Police
Legal Discussion Forum

What types of information can crime scene evidence provide?
Specifically, what exact types of information can crime scene evidence provide to a crime?...

What is a "pat down" or "pat frisk"?

Can you catch swine flu from the police?

Is listening to online police radio legal?
www.scanamerica....

Can a cop divorce a couple on the spot?
In the tv show southland, a cop went into a house and divorced a couple just like that, no court, no money, can he actually do that?...

Would this work on a polygraph?
OK, so you have to take a polygraph test and they ask you if you wasted that dude or whatever, which unfortunately you did. So according to the Everett theory of quantum mechanics, there are all ...

If i trow a party at my house with loud music,alcohol present and everyone is under 21 can the cops come in?
my freind is trowing a party before graduating high school and there will be alcohol present. If the cops show up and knock on the door and we dont answer what will happen? can they come in ...

What is a felony or misdemeanor?
What would a PRO or TRO be called?...

What is Juvi like? Please answer..!?
So my friend may be going to Juvi. He's 16 and he stole 64 packs of smokes from the place he worked. But were not too sure whats going on because he hasn't had his court date yet or ...

Do I have the right to sue a town for not enforcing a law/ordinance?
I live on a busy street in a resort town, have complained to the police department many times regarding motorcyles without mufflers. The cops just ignore the current laws requiring motorcyles to ...

Wat happens if u on the run from milatry police?
any one serve as a milatry police and had regret doing it?...

Speeding ticket question..?
In Michigan how much would a ticket be for going 65 in a 55...

Why law treats juveniles as children if they are committing adults crimes?
Analise it ...

On probation and got caught stealing for the second time and have to go to court?help?
I been on probation about almost 2 years.I violated the first time and had to take classes and write am essay. and this time i got caught again.basically i want to what could happen? if u need to ...

Can you be pulled over in the state of ohio for not wearing your seatbelt?
i cannot seem to find a up to date answer. I was told in driving school it is not a moving violation thus they cannot pull you over BUT i have read (as recent as February) that Ohio is considering ...

Can i get sued for slander?
I wrote to the Better Business Bureau about my daughter x boss. How he treated her and how he lied to get me fired from my job. I said he was a liar and my daughter heard him talk about buying drugs ...

Can a cop hold a vendor back as he invites pedestrians to loot his bootleg CDs?
i was crying when i saw this happen today......a cop held a vendor against a building wall with his stick as he called people to take what they can.......

what the hell i told myself???????...

What do you think his punishment should be?
This guy bottled/Glassed (Threw a glass beer bottle) at my friends face, it cut her face up and she ended up getting 40 stitches in 3 different parts of her face.

We were in a car, when a ...

I really love donuts so I am thinking I should become a police officer. How does a person become one?

Guy gets away with DUI by being "mute"?
I read a story of some guy who was drunk, under the age of 21, getting pulled over by a police officer.

Panicking and quick thinking, he reverts back to Clerks the movie and acts mute.

class of 09
If you get charged for attempted murder and get sent to jail whats the longest amount of time yopu could get?
just wondering..

Show all answers
Post your answer

St N
Rating
Is there an actual attempted murder charge? I would have thought the charge would have been aggravated assault. Depending on the degree and how many victims, likely a minimum of 5 years.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

tonalc2
Rating
Perhaps you mean "convicted" of attempted murder.

It depends on the state.

Chris
Rating
depends on the state. could be 10 to life depending on what state its in

laughter_every_day
Rating
Laws on the subject vary by state and country. In my state, attempted murder has a maximum sentence of 20 years.

natalieee'
Rating
it depends on how you tried to kill them and so on.
but i'd say the minimum would be a year?

ahsoasho2u2
Charged with attempted murder and get sent to jail?
Maybe prison?
Usually attempted is the actual carrying out of crime but person did not die.
20 years to life?

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Thursday, October 30, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy