Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Law Enforcement & Police
Legal Discussion Forum

Why can police officers speed when obviously not in pursuit?
Is it simply because they are above the law?...

Will Smoking MARIJUANA for bout 3 years disqualify me from becomin a cop?
never charged with it but while in high school sent to an alternative school for under the influence.......and am now 21 havent smoke since i waz 20 but plan on waiting a little longer since i had a ...

What would you say?
is the best weapon?...

Are You Worried ? Mas Selamat ...?
tell Me about your opion about mas selamat .....

My friend as just got fine for putting a cig out on the floor will she have to pay the fine this sounds so?
silly want can she do ...

Why do police enforce Laws that are contradictory to the Constitution and Bill of Rights?

Additional Details
Are they just following orders?

And aren't they sworn to protect these documents in their oath as a public servant?...

Will i ger Arrested/Caught?
ok, i was in the stonebriar mall and my dad was payin for clothes, and i seen a dimond ring with like 6 carrots on the pay counter behind the register, it was maybe worth like 7 grand! it had a ...

They're taking my license! PLEASE HELP!?
ok so my license will be suspended for 20 days on the 31st because of a speeding ticket i got back in september. im going to be screwed because i work in another town and i really ahve no other ...

How does one know it is not a fake?
I have never been shown what a Police Warrant actually looks like ,so if someone actually made up a Police Warrant and flashed it at me ,I would not know if it was a genuine one . Would You ? I ...

Question about a police check?
I've been offered a job with a security company, only as an administrator but they want to do a police check on me. I have no criminal convictions but have a driving conviction - will this show ...

Does anyone here have a problem with cops shooting drug dealers?

Am I losing my mind?
People are saying things, I'm hearing them, but when I say to other people what these people have said, they said I am delusional and need to take my medication.

Why are they saying ...

Which is a better deal 3yr S.I.S Probation+300hrs community service&Prob Officer or 60days jail & Missdemener?
Arrested for a Trace amount of cocain possesion D.A. Offered 1st, 3yr Felony S.I.S Probation. I aksed for reconsideration & the D.A. offered reduced sentance of 60-90 days jail and no releace ...

If you get sentenced to 25 years in prison by killing someone .If you kill another person does it add on?
For example, fred was on a rampage, he shot one person ( he now has 25 years in prison) then if he shoots another 2 people will his sentence go up to 75 years...and so on....

Underage drinking?
i waas at schopol and i got a ticket for minor consumption and public intoxication. first offense what will happen to me
Additional Details
iam 18 years old in indiana no previous ...

Why do people think that more prisons are the answer to crime?
There are already more than 80,000 people in prison now.

Surely it would be better to do what needs to be done to make sure people stay out of trouble and have help when they get out of ...

Boyfriend with suspendede license drove because i was drunk?
this past weekend my boyfriend drove car because i was drunk. my boyfriend doesnt have a license or its classified as driving on a suspeded licencse, anyways we were pulled over and he got a ticket, ...

Prisons are not too comfortable?
I have to make a speech on that, any ideas?

What's the bad things about prisons..?
Additional Details
Or would it be easier to make a speech on 'prisons are far too ...

Can I hire my lawyer to threaten to sue the Newport Beach police department if they want to break up my party?
I want to throw a VERY LOUD birthday party for my Husband on Friday night, and I want our attorney to be present in case the Newport Beach police department shows up at the party in order to break it ...

Can he press charges against me?? please i need everyones opinionS!!!!?
I used to go with this one dude, last year, lets call him B. We had like a short relationship...maybe a month. He broke up with me, broke my heart...so i hook up with an ex, i end up preg. I think ...

it is i
How old does a person have to be to sell alcohol in a store?
Not serve it like a restaruant, just sell at a checkout stand.
Additional Details
so many people with different answers. Maybe she really was just 17, but I still doubt it.

Show all answers
Post your answer

Some Dude

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

L
Rating
18 at a package store but I think 16 to work at a grocery store where they sell beer!

†Ultima Wizard†
21 years old

SC82
21 to sell, 18 to serve

christ_loves_you_dearly_as_ever
Rating
21 - 60.... years old

jennifer a
Rating
you have to be 21

Krista S
the legal drinking age...21

poohbeark19
im not sure I know you can serve it at 18 but I dont think your able to sell until 21

nyg2192jake
Rating
you stil have to be the legal age and have a license to sell it

Snowboarder52
21 allways because thats the legal age to carry alcohol

ZOO~BAT
18 think about it you have bought beer a convenient store the last time i bought it was from my neighbors daughter who is 18

ethericat
18, I worked in a Wal Mart for a year and a half when I was 17-18. During the 17 year old part I had to call a supervisor to sell alcohol, I couldn't even touch it or take the money. Then it all get better when I turned 18.

fishbrains123456969
Rating
in certain states at least the age of 21

Dottie R
Rating
21 - the legal age to possess or consume alcohol. That's why sometimes a store clerk has to call over another person to even run the alcohol through the scanner.

pioneer2008
Rating
in mexico you have to be old enough to talk.

Cailyn Madison's Mummy !!!
It depends were your from, if in australia its 18
other places its 21
some even 25

anon4215
Rating
The legal age for a person to sell alcohol to another person in a supermarket is 18, in certain stores supervision is enough, so anyone over the age of 18 i guess is suffice... ??? I looked on the net, n apparentley in public houses the same rule applies. ' children at 16 can serve alcohol to an adult as long as they are supervised ' ??? oh cmon, someone must be taking the friggin mick ?

Mark C
Rating

eldertrouble
Depending of the Location, the average age is 21, but in some states its 18 to serve alcohol

Gillian
Rating
I believe you can be a cashier at a grocery store and check out alcohol at 16, at least here in CT. You have to be 18 to bartend or serve alcohol in a restaurant. You have to be 21 to purchase it. I hope that helps!

Steven C
Rating
In the state of Arizona it is 19 years old. I don't know about your state.

ginoguarino
Rating
In Britain it is 18. In the U.S. it is 21.

Officer T
Rating
You can work in liquor store from 18, but to sell is 21!

Josh
Rating
No minimum age to sell like at a checkout, just legally emplyed by a company licensed to sell alcohol. 18 to serve in a restaurant, 21 to pour alcohol (like a bartender) or obtain a license to sell independently. I know you got a lot of different answers, but they are for the most part wrong. I am positive of my info. 10 minutes worth of research on Google will proove it.

Obama Happends
I think it is different from state to state.
In Texas:

Off-Premises License or Permit (e.g. most grocery or convenience stores) - no age restriction on employees
On-Premises License or Permit (e.g. bar or restaurant) – must be 18 or over to serve/sell
License or Permit (e.g. bar or restaurant) – must be 18 or over to serve/sell
Package Store (liquor store) – employees must be 21 or over
Wine Only Package Store (store that sells wine for off-premise consumption containing a higher alcohol content than your typical grocery store) – employees must be 16 or over.

In Virginia:

For immediate family members there is no age requirement. For example, it would be permissible for the owner's child who is 11 year's old to run the cash register.
For non-family members - any person that is of the legal working age in Virginia may work selling alcohol in an ABC off-premises licensed establishment.

In both examples above, a designated ABC Manager who is 21 years of age or older must be on the licensed premises.

CGIV76
Still the same age 21.
If the checker is under 21, they have to get someone of legal age to complete the sale.

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Monday, November 24, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy