Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Law Enforcement & Police
Legal Discussion Forum

I need an order of protection please read on?
My unborn child's father keeps calling me when I told him not too. I am finding out that he is a deviant who uses cocaine and don't have any proof of identity. He is playing games about ...

A few questions about serial killers?
Who would you say are the most heinous, tourturous etc
ones i know of are dahmer, BTK, Gein, Kemper, Shipman, Chikatilo, son of sam and henry lee lucas...

Who has killed the most

I Got a Ticket (Help)?
I am 15
Additional Details
I am 15 and I got a ticket for stealing 1.75$ water in a closed store in California. They said I "attempted" to go into 7 stores. A few weeks later I ...

House close to being vandalized?
i am 13 and live in a community with rich kids. this morning my mom found the result of the"works and tin foil bomb" on our steps in the front. i dont think anyone hates me and now my mom ...

How do i become a police officer? Steps please.?
How do i enter the academy and then placed into a PD. Plus eventually i want to join SWAT after i do my required field time.
Additional Details
hey rock, if you have a problem with how i ...

Should I worry about my past record of shoplifting?
When I was about 15 or 16 I got into trouble with the law over something I am very ashamed of. I was trying to be cool and impress my best friend. I shoplifted some articles of clothing for her and I ...

Gang symbol(?) meaning?
a large red C,surrounding the letters VNC..and a little to the right of that,outside the edges of the C,the letters MC..obviously a Motorcycle Club reference,but cant find info on which club or ...

Got a speeding ticket, cop took away my license, will get back during court, can i still drive?
Im 17, got a speeding ticket, damn cop pulled me over, asked for my license and insurance card. Issued a ticket, got my insurance card back but not my license. Let me drive away.

So now i ...

There is a word starting with A! I can't remember it. It's to do with crime.?
I learned this word a while ago, and it pretty much means, for example.

Someone has stolen something and this person's friend knows what they've done, however the friend does not ...

Is it nearly ILLEGAL to be homeless these days?
you cant stay in camper on campsite?

especially if you are on probation?

probation officers wont allow?

why so?

btw, wich area of world aer you?...

Some questions about applying to the LAPD?
what would you wear when first going down to take the written test? the pictures i've seen has people wearing suits and ties. is this necessary?

once in the academy, what should I ...

Posting Bail and Serving time for not showing up to court?
My boyfriend was arrested last month for public intox. He had a court date set which he failed to remember. He is now in jail where his bail is posted to 1,000. He told me that he can either pay bail ...

Is this illegal in any way?
A kid I know created a group on facebook saying that they were all going to play dodgeball in a supermarket. They got caught before they were able to do it and were threatened with legal action. Is ...

Why are ILLEGAL immigrants NOT arrested when they protest?
I keep hearing them say this and that about their rights. The Bill of Rights only applies to citizens of the USA. It does not apply to those who come here illegally. This is the only country in the ...

Repossession Of Vehicle?
I recently lost my job due to the economic problems GM is facing. I'm trying to file for unemployment and I am being given the run around. Somehow I do not qualify so now I have to find one pay ...

RCMP, What are my chances?
was just wondering how hard it is going to be to get into the RCMP because of my age and education. Im 20 and im looking to apply in the fall, all i have is a high school diploma with average marks ...

What is the punishment for using a fake ID?
if i was to use a fake ID to get into a nightclub, what would be the punishment if i was caught by the police?

technically, the club shouldn't get in trouble, as they don't ...

How to file a civil lawsuit in Texas? How much does it cost?
I am owed 20,000 dollars, I have a legal, notarized, certified loan agreement, with two years already on default. i want to file a civill awsuit by myself since there ist that much to it.., so to ...

Anti-immigration laws for each state. Know where I can find them?
It's for a paper I'm writing for corporate law class. I have the following states left to do:

Colorado
Oregon
Idaho
Wyoming
Washington
Montana

I just arrested a 8 year old.?
So I get a call about vandalism…and I get on seen and see this older lady and a little kid. So I thought that the person who committed the crime left. So I get out of my patrol car and walk up to ...

bubba gucci
How much trouble can I get in with Marijuana?
I live in warren county ohio and have about an ounce of weed. I do not sell the weed i just like to smoke. I was talking to a friend about marijuana and his mom saw the convo. she talked to my dad and is threatning to call the police because she thinks i am a dealer. I want to continue smoking does anyone have suggestions on how to lay low but still smoke? How much trouble can i get in for having that much weed? Me and my friend like to smoke after school in my barn i live on a lot of acrage can they come back in my yard and snoop around?

Show all answers
Post your answer

GrayMan
an ounce of weed is a felony (minimum punishment is 365 days in jail and a very hefty fine and they WILL charge you with intent to distribute because they will say thats to much weed for just yourself. If the cops are called on you because someone sees the weed on you then im pretty sure they can come find you. my advice is to give it up or dont carry that much, but I would give it up if I were you they will catch you sooner or later, you could be driving along and all the sudden a cop pulls behind you for a broken tailight you dont know about and then smells the weed or sees you being suspisious and searches you and then you are screwed. good luck finding a decent job with felony marijuana possesion

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Michelle M
It appears that in OH possession of 100 grams or less (28 grams is an ounce) is a minor misdemeanor with $100 fine and no jail time. And you won't have a record.

My only suggestion would be either quit for now or get ready to face the consequences if caught. At least they are not too bad.

Jkj J
Grayman is just trying to scare you... I live in va and i got caught with 32 grams i went to court and turns out the cop was to lazy to bring the weed to the station so they had no evidence. But if i were to get convicted it is only a hefty fine and on your record for a couple years.

Peace and Pot!

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Tuesday, September 30, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy