Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Law Enforcement & Police
Legal Discussion Forum

 I recently heard that all 50 states are linked together so does that mean if you have a speeding ticket in?
one state and you are in another state you will go to ...

 Can the police search my safe......?
if i have a small safe in the car and im a convicted felon and they want to search my car?(the safe is locked)
Additional Details
what if they dont have probable cause and they just pull ...

 Is prison punishment if a person wants to be there?

 My mother filed a false police report stating i hit her when i didnt what can I do about this? Im the victim?
she tried to hit me with a large pan over my head & i stopped her by pulling lightly on her hair & she told the police i hit her when i didn't. i wasnt there when she filed the report or ...

 If I receive a DUI in Colorado, Can I go get a license in another state?
I received a DUI in CO less than a week ago and heard that I can go get a license in another state before my hearing. I surrendered my license at the time of the traffic stop but I had a spare at ...

 Im 42 never had a criminal record speeding fines or anything.?
should i start racking up the offences or stay a goody two shoes for another 42 years?...

 When will weed become legal?
I know it will.
Not that I smoke it or anything.

Seriously I don't.
Additional Details

 What would you do if you saw to peanuts walking down the street....?
And one was assaulted....

 Can you guess how many public services are allowed to use a blue light in an emergency?
I have counted five.
Additional Details
I did ask for PUBLIC ...

 What does it mean if someone has "no bail"?
does this mean that they are going to face some serious time? what's going to happen in the long run?...

 Is there any real harm in me implying to the police that I may have drugs hidden about my person.....?
.....because I find getting an intimate body search such an erotic experience?

WPC Bertha Bosomworth has fingers like pork sausages and she's very slow and methodical - plus if I ...

 Would you rather join SWAT or police?? which is better cash???

 What percentage of cops would you consider to be pigs?

 Should it be an offence to have incorrect tyre pressures?
Check coroners reports!!
Take notice next time you're out and about!
Additional Details
My friends, tire is to run out of energy. Tyre is black rubbery thing wrapped around the ...

 Is there a police department better than the USA's?
If so, what's better about it?...

 We all know that men rape other men in prison....how about the women?
does the women in prison do any nasty stuff to other women?...

 Will I get arrested if I go to the DMV and I have traffic ticket warrants?
I just want to get my ID but I cant pay for the warrants right now. So please don't give me answers on how to take care of my warrants......

 What do i do about my crazy neighbor?
I have a neighbor that suffers from daly seizure's and she is slightly mentally retarded,she is accusing me of taking money that she burried in my yard and hers(dont know if she burried anything ...

 Do You Support the Use of Tasers by Police Departments?
Law Enforcement leaders say that Tasers save lives but there have been many high-profile media cases lately where victims of Taser shots have died immediately thereafter. Does the "less than ...

 Do you think cops get special treatment from the law. Is it fair?

How do you get a judge to hear your side if you can not freely talk, and only talk when they ask you something
there's a side to a story that the judge has not heard and i need him to hear it or he will place my daughter where she should not be.I need to get my story across is there any ideas about how i could go on doing this? i love my little girl but the father took her from me at 7months old and would not let me see her until she turned 1 and keep her away again untill she was 1 and a half and then gave her away to his parents and i went to get her with the police and he showed up said no and then she gets placed in foster care and i need to tell the judge my side of the story because as of know my husbed and the grand parents of my child put it out like i abanded her when in fact they kept her from me. i love her so much and dont want her hurting any more then she has so please how do i tell my story and get my daughter back?
Additional Details
I have a lawer! not a very good one but i dont have much money now paying child sapport threw foster care and takeing care of my 4 and a half year old!

Show all answers
Post your answer

laughing poet
you cant judges never listen sorry :(

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Crossing the Rubicon
That's why lawyers get the big bucks.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

im only a teen so i dont know much about law... but everyonees side should be heard... get a lawyer... try talking to the judge in private if you can

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Mary S
I can tell you love your baby. All this must be unsettling for her.

You have left something out of this story which is pertinent

The only suggestion is for you to seek legal advice here.

The judge has one priority and that is to do what is best for the child. NOT the parents, least of all the grand-parents.

If the child is in foster care then it would seem there is no adult relative fit to look after her properly.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

They only want the facts & your story would be told w/ youe heart - NOT the facts they're specifically searching for.

You need someone to speak for you, a lawyer. If you cannot afford one often cities have someone who will help you at a discounted rate or for free - depending on your income. Call the child support office & the state welfare offices and ask who to call for "Legal Aid". Then give your story to legal aid rep when you find one.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

write an affidavit prior to court

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

You seem to have quite a complex situation, which is not easily resolved by people in yahoo answer.
1st off, you should have contacted an attorney the minute your husband took her away.
Now are you and the father married, never been married? Are you 2 divorced??? If so, wasn't a custody decision part of the divorce???
I need to stress the importance of an attorney for a case like this. You definitely have some major hurdles to overcome before you could even be considered for custody, I'm hoping you've made attempts to get her back the whole time she was with him, if not they have a case of abandonment. If you can't afford an attorney, I would find ask around for attorneys that do probano work or you can contact child services for help

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Before the day you go in front of the judge write out what you want him/her to know.
Take it to the court house, go to the clerk and he/she will either tell you where to go, or take it.....you may have to get it notarized, I never have.....

If it is something little you just say your piece to your attorney louder then a whisper and the judge will either ask what you said, or your attorney may have to elaborate to the court what you said.....of course get ready to hear a lecture from the judge, he/she has to keep control of his courtroom. Save face in other words.....if you push this and disrespect the judge he can/will enforce his authority and could charge you, meaning he/she can put you in jail.
Remember people in law feel there is them then there are us. "They" are always in control and so much better then us. Though to some judges are not like this, not like street cops who are usually like this then not like this.

In a courtroom the judge is more important then any other person you have ever had to deal with before. The courtroom is the judges home. The "bad chair" is a jail cell. This even applies to street cops.

Being in a courtroom in front of a judge scares me to no end, but still if I got something to say......and the attorney is not getting it out there.....granite usually it has something to do with my kids who do not take bullying by anyone. My autistic disabled boy gets away with sticking up for himself but his brother always gets cops called on him if he is sticking up for his brother or himself, always!

Good luck and remember this is where your past might (or it might be good?) just bite you on your butt....

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Uh huh, go on I'm listening
write the judge. do it through your attorney or the county clerk (affidavit), otherwise he won't even bother looking at it.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Everyone has there day in court and if you don't speak up your day will be gone.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

When you go in for a custody hearing, you can take the stand and have your lawyer ask you questions that will let you tell your side of the story.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

you need a lawyer or if you have one, you need a better one. they get paid to let your side be told!

edit. call family attorneys in the phone book. they will meet with you and discuss payment plans!

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

you will get a chance to talk

but.. you should also get a lawyer

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Salt&Pepper Apricot
Get a lawyer and work out a payment plan.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

blatantly opinionated
You'll need to get an attorney and petition for custody or visiting rights in family court.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

To be very clear: YOU NEED A LAWYER. You WILL lose with out one.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

If you have an attorney, he/she should be able to ask the proper questions to bring out the information. You could also ask the Judge for permission to speak freely. He/she may, or may not allow it.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Tuesday, August 4, 2015 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy