Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Law Enforcement & Police
Legal Discussion Forum

How do you become a FBI or CIA Agent?

I heard that some Islamic fundamentalists are planning on rioting in my backyard. Is there anything I can do?
My six-year-old drew a picture of Muhammad in his art class....

I was arrested for drink driving wearing a friends coat that had 2 wraps of cocaine in it will i go to prison?
there might be traces of cocaine in my blood steam as i had taking it 2 days ...

If you send me a pound to me i will give you notthing back. how does that sound.?

What is with cops?

BRING BACK THE BIRCH.YES OR NO?
I'm sure :5 lashes = £200 fine. Not in public, but decently in a proper institute of correction. I know it would work on me and seems to work in various locations around the world....

Why haven't the police charged the lad who murdered an 11 year old child in Liverpool?

If you're about to be executed and could choose your method of execution, which would it be and why?
1)Lethal Injection

2)Beheading

3)Hanging

4)Gas Chamber

5)Electric Chair

6)Firing S...

Can i go to jail for asult ad batery in uk?

Why dont underage mothers get arrested?
after all - its illegal to have sex under the age of 16 in the uk. so surely they should all have a criminal record. by not enforcing the law the girls think its fine to go get up the jilary duffers ...

Shoplifting- the finale and I am serious! 10 points?
I did it. Im 13 and I shoplifted. Yes, I know Im a thief and I am NOT AT ALL proud of what I did and I'll NEVER do it again but it has been almost 2 months and nothing has happened.
By the ...

How to defuse a bomb?
Am I right if i say you must cut al the wires at the same time, to defuse a bomb, if u dont know how to defuse it other wise. Cause if you do that then there is no way the bomb can go off.
A...

Would it bother you to be labled a "snitch" if that's what it took to help someone get off meth?
I once asked , if I should call the cops on my brother and send them to his house to look for meth. I feel even if I was labled "snitch" at least my brother would be alive and possibly see ...

What are the police bullet proof vests made out of?

Have you ever stolen anything?
I am not talking major things like cars, or money! I mean little silly things?

When my boyfriend was young, he stole a spoon from a supermarket. They had the same set at home! And he ...

What are the chances that cigarettes will ever become prohibited in the United States?

Is this illegal here in the States?
There is a website but I can not tell where it is established (USA or another country). It is a nudist colony. Being nude does not bother me but when pictures of children are being posted it does. ...

If I call 911 and ask for assistance, when the cops show up I tell them that I was just checking to see how>
fast they could get here. I write them up on a report that it took them too long and grade them with a C+. Can they charge me with a crime?...

(UK) do you think the man in jail for murder should be allowed to father a child through ivf?
i say not untill hell freezes over, and then still no!

how can he be allowed to create a life when he took one! and at the taxpayers expense!
Additional Details
it was been ...

I Found An Ammuniton Belt In My Garbage Can.. What Do I Do?
When I went to put my garbage can back in my yard from last night, I noticed something in the can. It's an ammunition belt that one would fine on a machine gun.

I didn't touch ...

yakayuck
How can you tell if a prostitute is a real prostitute and not a cop?
I don't want to show up on the tv show cops anymore. Twice is enough. Just want to make sure she ain't know cop before I let her search me.

Show all answers
Post your answer

DTB
Tell her to pull out her ti*s, or grab your co*k.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

sitachi
Rating
Tell her to grab your private parts and you'll make a deal.

Gunny
if she smell to good she a cop:-)

Fireman "T"
Rating
Ask to see their private parts. Cops can't do that under any circumstances.

saxman357
Pay her and see if she arrests you.

john c
dude, you are not grasping the concept. carry a digital recorder with you, ask the woman if she is a cop and tape record the answer. See you at the health department.

goblin
Rating
Tell her you don't want to have any sexual contact with her at all. You just want to take her to the nearest diner, buy a meal and talk. A cop will come up with some excuse not to.

Rating
You can never be sure, except after the money changes hands, but then it is too late, you are busted.

MenifeeManiac
Rating
Ask her to show her "money maker." A real cop will not do that; a prostitute will not hesitate to show her hair...Besides, it's always better to view a product before buying it.

For_Gondor!
Rating
I would say the ultimate way she uses the handcuffs will tell you.

icantbelieveyouaskedthat
A Prostitute will take the cuff's off,a cop wont!

Captain
Rating
Cops have all their teeth.

Philosopher
Go somewhere where prostitution is legal, or where it's illegal for cops to entrap guys like that.

If you can't afford to travel, then perhaps you should just stick to masturbating, or if you are lucky, find someone who will have sex with you for free.

stillwondering2007
Rating
no clue

i guess if she takes the money and has sex

instead of arresting you

monica your new bff
Rating
the way to tell if she is a cop or not is to have sex with it. If she has sex with you she is not a cop, if she doesnt then she is a cop and you will spend the night in jail. Either way you will get laid that night. Hopefully not by some guy in jail who is looking for some chon chon

heathboy27
Rating
It's simple. A real prostitute doesn't make change for a 20 after she's given you a handjob in the back of a Ford Festiva.

Jack
If she's not a cop, then you will let her search you?

The best way to tell if a girl is a real prostitute and not a cop....offer her money for sex. If she accepts then she's a bona fide hooker. If you find yourself in handcuffs, then there's a good chance she's a cop.

Putz

bill j
If she is a prostitute she will have sex with you for money. If she is a cop she will arrest you for suggesting such a thing. Twice is enough? Are you complaining, bragging or lying?

fr_chuck
Let me see they both can use handcuffs, they both like leather, and both can enjoy beating you.

??? I am not sure you can tell them apart.

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Friday, August 22, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy