Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Law Enforcement & Police
Legal Discussion Forum

Anyone can become a cop....should cops be required to have a bachlors?
I mean common people...it takes 4 freakin months to become a cop and they get 30.00 and hour which is more then some college grads make.

That is freakin crazy right?...

Will the Secret Service remove the bugs from my bed?
Or will they just sleep on it?
Additional Details
Are you that bored you have to answer it?...

If I take the car, is it considered stolen?
I am leaving my husband, I want to take the car, since I am taking the kids. But I find out today the title of the car is in his name only, yet the insurance for it is under both our names.

What do you do if you have a real jerk at work who contantly pushes your buttons.You tell him to back off?
I've tried reasoning with this jerk but he won't stop.It's getting to the point where I'm about to kick the **** out of him.The problem is were both temp employees and we'll ...

Should drunken drivers be ginven bail?

Why do police say "freeze" when they captured a criminal with a weapon?
I saw this on TV or movies. even in video games!!! Well they usually say "freeze" when they captured or saw a criminal with a weapon like guns or knife. What is the meaning of freeze?Why do ...

Do you think it is right that good mexicans(tax payers,my friends)get killed at the border?
my good tax paying mexican friend got thrown from a cliff at the border by border police. ok i understand we need to police this.but he is dead now.this is not right! if i killed someone i would be ...

What is the punishment for shoplifting?
On monday i was caught shoplifting. It was my first time and now my last, i am very ashamed of what i have done and never wish to do it again. The police came and took my details and the store took ...

Could he go to jail for this?
Im sitting on my computer playing a game, when my little sister comes up and starts annoying me, calling me stupid and whatever other names. then she walks over to my stepdad and starts telling him ...

Do female police officers?
Do female police officers generally move slower and put handcuffs on slower then male officers?...

How can i fight a speeding ticket?

How can i find out if my husband was arrested last night?

Who is the most notorius murderer in the world?
what happened ? who is this person ?...

Have you ever been pulled over by a cop for speeding?
At 2:00 P.M on a clear weather day, my friend was pulled over for driving 40 MPH on a 35 MPH zone. The previous speed limit sign before passing the 35 MPH speed limit sign was posted at 40 MPH. As ...

Friend just got a ticket for doing 130mph in a 55 speed zone..........?
he got a ticket that said unlawful speeding in Tampa,Fl. what can he expect to happen?he has a dui charge from a year ago. yeah hes an idiot. But he still is a friend and needs advice. should he pay 8...

If I see a cop eating lunch and I sit down and time him how long he is taking for lunch can he arrest me?

I got caugh stealing a tropicana[drink] from school.?
im in the wrestling team and along with some other friends before our match we just decided to go to the lunch room and just jack some drinks...wich we do like almost everyday exept this time we got ...

Is it leagal to have a hand gun in your car while traveling? What are the particulars?

How do you know when someone is lying?
(asking just for fun)...

Law Enforcement Career w/ Felony Record.?
If you know longer get into trouble, is it still possible to pursue a career in law enforcement (i.e., police officer, sheriff, etc.)? Is there a waiting period?

Only serious answers, ...

Yahoo Man
Can you get arrested for swearing and cursing at someone in public?

Additional Details
For example, what if I said:

"YOUR F***IN' GAS PRICES ARE SO F***IN' OVER THE TOP! I WOULDN'T PAY THAT MUCH FOR S***!"

Show all answers
Post your answer

John G
Rating
Local ordinances apply. If that kinda talk is a violation in the area you spoke, yer fu*****g TOAST, OK?!

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

QueenLori
Rating
What state?!

Lil S
Rating
Depending on how big you make the situation get, like if you want cause a scene in public enviroment then you will be kicked to the kirb. Far as getting arrested, depends on what you do. I guess for Disorderly Conduct....maybe.

Raymond T
Im afraid so even if the the dumb *** dot head deserves it,its called dis conduct punishable by 90 days in jail so just do a gas and go or man up,cause mouhammed aint worth it homie.

Becky A
Yes rude and disordely, public nuisanse , and creating a disturbance are just some of the charges then can get you for.

bobswiming
Rating
It depends on the cop and if som eone conplains about u

J.I.M.M.Y
very simple...YES..!!..but usually it just involves a citation (ticket) for disorderly conduct..!!

hoponcop
yes

firefighterace
yes Disorderly conduct and the state were I live all you have to do is yell at someone and if the feel threatened you can be charged

Brian C
Sounds like disorderly conduct, and yes, you could be cited or arrested for it.

luckyduck
Yes. It would be considered disorderly conduct.

Annie Oakley
Rating
Yes, and I am glad. I don't want to hear some loud-mouthed, rude, uneducated individual using foul language because they are too ignorant and stupid to be able to communicate with others in an intelligent, civil manner. If you don't like the prices someone is charging, go someplace else. How difficult is that to figure out. Standing in public, yelling and cussing does not one positive thing for anyone.

Dog Lover
Rating
Depends.... It could be considered Disorderly Conduct. And for that you can be arrested.

weapon_30
Rating
Yes, the use of 'abusive' or 'threatening language' in public, where it may offend another person, falls under disorderly conduct . And can cost you up to $500 and/or 6 months in jail.

elaeblue
I dont know about other states but in Michigan you can be arrested for cursing in public if it is within the hearing range of a woman or child. This actually has happened with in the last 5 years that someone was arrested after a cursing bout in a public park.

BOB
Rating
It depends on the city/state some areas have laws disorderly conduct or disturbing the peace laws that entail loud or offensive language.

But a simple middle finger is always legal.

JR
Rating
Most speech is protected in public, as long as it doesn't cause a danger or disturbance to others. Most cities don't allow the use of bullhorns. You can walk up and down the sidewalk with a sign saying or showing whatever vulger thing you want. You can say what ever you want, as long as its not a direct threat, "I'm going to kill you!' "I;m going to blow this place up!" etc.

The police will be called. BE COOL to them. Don't fight or resist. In fact, be nice. We deal with protestors all the time. When I speak to them they are always polite and talk to me. But they know and I know I can't stop them, so they continue on after we talk.

Chances are the police you will be contacted by have not come into this situation before. So go easy on them. They will ask you for ID and ask what you are doing. Tell them. I'm pissed at gas prices so I'm marching up and down the sidewalk in protest.

Now cussing isn't nice with small children around (think of your family). but its not illegal. Be prepared to be arrested or issued a citation, don't sweat it. You can beat it in court.

griffyn10941
It can be considered disorderly conduct, creating a disturbacne and depending on what is said public lewdness. While these are seldom enforced unless things get really out fo hand it is on the books.

Sheila E
Rating
I don't know about being arrested but you could be fined for it (personal experience) I cursed out my sister-in-law in public and (well not real public it was in front of her house) and she filed charges on me and I had to pay a fine for intent to disturb the peace. Best money I ever spent.

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Friday, October 31, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy