Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Law Enforcement & Police
Legal Discussion Forum

I got an email from a website I never need to, it said I could have part of 17.3 million dollars in US.?
Here is the letter. I have exclude some information.

Dear Friend,

My name is Mr. C*** ***, I work with BANK OF CHINA, Hong Kong,have a Business Proposal for you. Our late ...

Are you Prejudice?
Against What group of people?
Why?...

What is the best way to fight a ticket that resulted from a "red light camera" doing its thing?
Is this even legal. Seems like an invasion of privacy to me. Whats next, automatic cops?...

Do i have to answer the door when police arrive?

I recently got a parking ticket. Will this be considered a moving violation?
I live in Iowa, and I recently got a parking ticket. I turned 16 last February, so my license is still under a probationary period. I know that if I get any moving violations, it will reset my year ...

An ebay customer is threatening to take me to court over a shipping issue, PLEASE HELP!!?
i recently shipped a package to a client in bay area, and i am from southern california.
i provided a tracking number and i am sure that i wrote the address correctly, as i am a very meticulous ...

Hey can you be arrested for going over a certain speed in Texas???
I live in Texas and was wondering if you could get arrested for going over a certain speed? Because I do a lot of traveling from city to city and I don't want to spent an extra hour in a car ...

Can i anonymously call the cops and tell them about drug activity?
My friend got into selling weed and coke.. i told him that your gonna get busted one day, and to stop. he told me to **** off.

i wanna call the police and warn them about this, if i do, ...

Doi you think you should be put in prison for using swear words?
Since, I hear people use them around me everyday. Do you think governments should be stronger in the UK/US about this and maybe put people in prison for using a swear word?...

Do you know your rights when a cop stops you? or when faced with police brutality?

Can you consider an air rifle a firearm?

Blew a .08 in CA and got arrested for a DUI. Is it worth fighting?
I was pulled over and passed all the tests except the breathalizer. At the scence it read .11 When we headed back to the station and all the paperwork was completed, I blew again and both times it ...

Should the Stocks be brought back in England?
Those devises which secured people in public view for doing such things as vandalism.
Apparently we waste a lot of food, including peelings, which could come in useful....

Is it a criminal offence to tap someones private telephone calls in the UK?
I know the police are permitted to in certain circumstances but can employers and other members of the public?...

How free are you in the USA ?
sounds easy to answer but people who object to Mr Bush and his way of doing things are getting regular visits from the FBI and other not so obvious agencies .......how does it feel to be in the NOT-SO...

Do you carry a knife?
if you do why?
if you don't, why not?

just wondering.......

Need help with a problem with local police......please read?
I live in a very small town (pop. 1300). My husband grew up with the assistant chief of police and we were all friends. We sold him a van and motorcycle last year. He ended up trying to take total ...

Have you ever called 911? (Medical, or Fire only)?
What was that like? a family relative called for medical help for our home when my grandma was living with us, she didnt even tell me she was feeling sick, i just got a call from one of her friends ...

Who is responsible of the leaves in my pool from my neighbour tree?
my neighbour has a tree covering my backyard and pool.. my pool is full of leaves... my neighbour is the nastiest human in the world.. does not talk to anyone, and even sued his other side neighbour ....

My friend might be a child molester.His actions say alot?
I had a friend who grabed his junk jigled them and then told a joke that was obvious to for any age to get what he was saying.In front of my 3 and 5 year old neices.I talked to him over the phone and ...

Tater_61
Can u still be a cop if u have tried drugs?
i have always wanted to be a cop, its been my dream in life. but now im a litttle worried that they won't accept me because i have tried certain drugs (weed a couple times and i've tried shrooms once). i was wondering if i was to be completely honest with them and tell them everything if they would still accept me. i would be going into the adademy with a degree in criminal justice so i think they would take that into consideration, and i haven't touched a drug in 3 years, it would be like 6 when i applied.
thanks for the help

Show all answers
Post your answer

Ilya T
Rating
HELL NO! if they find out ur it maybe the end of your life but really matters what type u take
+_+

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Officer Matthew
Rating
Law Enforcement is all about honor, duty, and fidelity. Hopefully these drugs haven't affected you much. You might still be able to get into law enforcement, but remember, they do random drug testing!

KC V ™
Rating
You don't state your age nor do you state whether or not you were ever arrested and/or convicted for a drug charge.

If you were a minor and never arrested...it's like it never happened!

Remember, however, honesty and integrity are very important in law enforcement. If asked about prior use...it's up to your conscience to tell the truth!

Rock Firestorm
Yes, you can. However, you cannot be a cop if you write like you're in third grade. I don't know how old you are but you write like a ten year old and trust me, you wouldn't get past the first round of apps with your writing. Learn about grammar and spelling and what the caps button is for, take a couple English classes and I'm being totally serious.

You probably think I'm being mean and I'm giving you the absolute best advice you'll ever get.

pandamrd
Rating
not an issue i believe, just dont say anything unless asked directly and be vague as possible

Art Vandelay
You can. They will ask you and may consider your answer in making a decision, but there is no rule that says you cannot be hired.

Shavon
Yes, just tell them that you tried it when you were younger and didnt like it. BE HONEST! They give lie detector test and psych tests.

NLJKT
Rating
Yes of course you can.

As long as its not in your system anymore which it shouldn't be a month after you have done it.
You could have been the biggest pothead when you were young and become a cop.
To be honest with you some police officers actually pass buy with smoking and such.

anonymous77
Rating
It's not breaking the law if you don't get caught. If you didn't get caught, you never did it. but dont tell them, just lie. most of the cops i know break laws and do drugs that they confiscate

Maalru3
As long as you are honest and were also never arrested for drugs, you have a chance.

Dont get Infected
Rating
some departments have a limit for 5-10 years if you have used drugs before. and there are also some departments that will hire you if you showed a life change over time from when you last used it. if they ask about it just tell them the truth. thats the key to get hired or not hired

Ft215
Rating
I think this may be a requirement to be a cop.

B G
Psssst..... don't tell them....

Fox 5.3
So you smoked pot a couple of times, big flippin deal, who hasn't?

Anthony D
No i am good friends with a police officer who was on the other side of things at one point. He was honest about it and he was a minor(arrested for possession of class B cocaine). He was looked at in some depts like he had 10 heads. He never gave up though and one dept did eventually accept his application. He did the police academy and he is a cop in a big city actually working in the drug division. I wouldn't worry about it. I believe though if you were never arrested don't even mention it. Unless you live in a state that allows lie detection during interviews.

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Monday, December 22, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy