Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Law Enforcement & Police
Legal Discussion Forum

I would like to ask a FBI/Cop person a question about what counts as piracy?
I have a whole bunch of movies at my house on VHS and DVD
I also have a Archos(digital media player) in witch I would like to add some of the movies to

But seeing as i have already ...

What would happen if a severely mentally challenged adult committed murder?
Would he be held accountable?...

False allegations,indecent assault and assault and battery what should i do?
Ok I used to hang out with this chick for a few months and i moved in for a week and she used to fool around so i would let her drive my car, give her rides, and even sometimes just hang out with her,...

How old do you have to be a Private Investigator in Georgia?
I know that you can get your P.I. licensee at the age of 18. but how old do you have to be to do Surveillance's? Hard Facts or sources would get best answer. ...

Parking ticket - handicapped parking space?
My friend got a parking ticket for $250 because she parked in a handicapped parking space without a handicap permit. The thing is, though, she didn't actually park - she was dropping my friends ...

Do files ever get expunged?
I was arrested a long time ago and was required to go to teen court, after everyone was done they said that the files saying I had been arrested would be expunged but I heard somewhere else that ...

Do i have to have a degree to become a cop?

Do I have a Criminal record?
I had a little run in when the Durham regional police thought i was threatening someone when I was cautioning them. They didn't put me in handcuffs, but after i told them the story and they ...

Active Shootings/Law Enforcement Response?
I am looking to find reliable information and sources about school shootings/active shooters. Mainly, what amount of time can resonably be expected to elapse before the average law enforcement ...

State of texas statute of limitations on CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE?
state of texas statute of limitations on CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE?
my kids dad was 24 and i was 15 was homeless scared broke and had nothing or anyone so he was the good person so he says and invited ...

Is T.I in jail yet...and how long will he be in jail for?

Another question regarding the "Protectors and the Law"?
I have a car with expired temp tags, out front on the street the thing is The Car doesn't run have to wait till i get money to get it fix. But in the meantime i noticed i got a ticket and was ...

Wanting to join a law inforcement department?
im 17 and im wanting to go into the military after i graduate high school. the main reason im joining is i love combat. im always interested in martial arts and action and im good with a gun. though ...

Reason to buy handcuffs?
I really want to buy handcuffs but for some reason they won't let me so what are some good defenses or reasons to buy handcuffs? they are suspecting that i will use them to handcuff my brother ...

Record erased with diversion?
According to the diversion program, does the record for the misdemeanor AND probation both get erased?...

Have a question about laws regarding bar fighting?
Girl gets drunk in a bar and starts brawl with men and women. She rips glasses off people, scratches peoples faces,attacks a girl by the hair and tries to push her face into the concrete,pulls a girl ...

Can I still get in trouble by an officer while being on probation if he never gave me a citation?
I was in a vehicle with someone that got pulled over and was below the legal limit of intoxication but was still arrested for a DUI. There was an open container in the car and I'm on alcohol ...

How long does it stay on your record?
If you got a DUI in florida, how long does it stay on your record?...

Am I going to jail for this?
Let's say for example I found someone's paypal info and used it. I then created a new fake paypal account and transferred money from this person's account to mine. Let's also ...

Will i have to go to court?
im 18 and stole makeup from sephora no cops were called but i do have to pay a fine for 99 dollars ... i learned my lesson and wont steal again in a way im kinda glad this happen cause it made me ...

Hello
Can I break up a fight?
If I'm walking with my friend and this girl comes up and starts grabbing or pulling my friends hair can I pull the girl off my friend or will I be the one in trouble?

Show all answers
Post your answer

Matthias G
Awesome question, no idea though I wanna see what the answer is.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

2 IL IE G II T 2 Q IU II T
Rating
You could get in trouble, but it wouldn't be anything serious. Anyway, if she's really your friend you wouldn't debate it, you would just do it.

P G
Rating
>"can I pull the girl off my friend"

No, you should let your friend get beaten to death! :)

Let me ask you this, if someone came up to you and started physically assaulting you and you were with a friend, how would you feel if your friend just stood there and watched? Breaking up a fight or preventing one is not the same thing as participating/encouraging a fight. Try to do what's reasonable short of getting hurt or escalating the situation.

mary1189
sure you can break up a fight. you won't get in trouble unless you join in and knock out the other girl

arabian goddess
Rating
yes you can break up the fight because you are helping your friend and there is nothing wrong.

Bucks
You can pull her off depending on the situation if its just a joke type thing then i wouldn't but if its a serious thing definitely break it up and if you get in trouble then your friend isn't a true friend.

mycal.maloy
Rating
Using minimal force possible you can break up a fight.

Sovereign
It's a pretty sad world we live in when we have to worry about defending another human being. If your purpose is purely aid in defense, I cannot think of a statute that would make that illegal. Self preservation is a basic natural right. So too is the right to defend those who cannot defend themselves.

Soph H
Rating
Of course you can, that's your friend the girl is hitting! But there is a thin line between breaking up a fight and getting into a fight. Use calm language and try and break up the fight by words, if you cant and their just not listening obviously you have to do something. Just make sure YOU don't take it too far!

JC
There is nothing illegal about breaking up a fight. Now, if you jump on her back and start beating her down, that is another story.

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Monday, October 20, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy