Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Law Enforcement & Police
Legal Discussion Forum

Lawer class need help?
next year i have too be in a lawer class and i am debating on passed cases and i want to learn before i actually start the class. any help at all would be cool even if its a thing on youtube. o ya im ...

What can/can't a police officer do to pull people over?
i live in MN. i was wondering what laws restrict officers when pulling people over. i've HEARD things like, they can't have all their lights off at night and this and that.. but are there ...

Can a cop do this to someone?
Today after I got out of school I was waiting to get on my but to go to my job. When two cop came up on me with guns out talking about lay down in the mud face dow. then one came up and put his knee ...

If a domestic violence misdemeanor conviction in 2005 is reduced to disorderly or expunged in wis can ub a cop?

Whats your take on cops that are arrested on A D.W.I?
I live in Missouri.We just had a lady police officer kill 4 people in a wrong way crash.Her b/a was a .160.Double the legal amount.I just wonder how many people she acted holy than thou to on D.W.I ...

What do the ATF agents do?
Do they control the border,...

What do you think when you see a officer run a red light.?
I have noticed police officers.Sometimes turning on their lights to run red lights.Then a little down the road shut them off.Then you see them in a parking lot doing nothing.I smell double standards.<...

How do I get an Unactive Gang Member off the LAPD Gang list?
my boyfriend grew up in a gang. He is now 33 and not currently active in it. I do know that he is on the gang list.( In the LSPD system as a gang member) How does he get off? I was told that you ...

Wat are the eligibility to do B.A major in criminal justice?
wat should be the group taken 12th to do B.A major in criminal justice.............is science group essential or commerce group is okay?...

Is there any country besides America where a child rapist could be a hero and the cops he killed villains?
http://abclocal.go.com/k...

When a case is dropped, is it still on your record?
Just wondering if this is shown on a cori check....

Delaware motor laws....?
Can a Vol. FF use flashing head lights when responding?...

What happens with you get arrested for a DWI in Texas for the 4th time, 3 of them out of state?
A friend of mine was arrested last night in Houston for DWI. He had 3 previous DWI's in the State of Ohio. This arrest would be his 4th, or his first in Houston.

I'm completely ...

What is your take on the violence in Mexico?
What is your opinion?

1. Will the government be able to bring the drug cartels under control
2. Will the drug cartels take control of Mexico
3. Will the situation just ...

Can you be arrested for kicking someone out of your car on the highway?
i really wanted to kick my ex-girlfriend out of my car while driving down the highway. just pull over and make her get out. she told me that she had cheated on me with a former friend of mine. she ...

Jake Fahri - A Victim Of The Racist Police?
Poor Jake. Turko-English half-caste. His white Mum's motto when selecting a mate - "Aim Low. You Won't Be Disappointed." Jake sums up all the problems with The United Colurs Of B...

NY Corrections Officer?
How easy or hard is it to become a corrections officer in NY? Is the gig worth it for such little pay? Is the academy rigorous? I'm thinking of taking the test. Is the waiting process long?
<...

I need a serious argument..i have to go to Court for?
Parking violation..okay..so i got a parking ticket for so called parking in a bus zone.. i was very unaware of this until i got the letter in the mail..i am going to try fight it but my question is ...

I'm doing my Senior Project in Law Enforcement should I get a mentor from my local Police Station?

I have a sister in law and she got arrested for second degree robbery but she has been arrested 2 times4theft?

Are hollow-point bullets legal in NY?
I am not referring to New York City - just the suburbs, etc.

Show all answers
Post your answer

Garrett191
Rating
well yes, any ammo is legal as long as you have a licence to have a pistol or rifle of any sort.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Sunday, November 23, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy