Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Insurance & Registration
Legal Discussion Forum

How do i repossess a vehicle that was mine but the guy never finished paying me for the car?
i have sold a car for 500.00 but he only paid me 400.00 its been 2 months now and never finished paying me for the car? i want to repossess the car how do i go about that in PA LAWS?...

Will Insurance Cover Illegally Parked Car?
Your Open QuestionShow me another ยป
Will Insurance Cover Illegally Parked Car?
Car A is moving westbound on an urban side street that has been reduced to one lane due to heavy snowfall.<...

Was driving hard for you when you first started?
i'm 17 (just turned on fed. 4th) and i'm starting to drive...practicing.
and it's really hard for me. i can turn and stop and ect...but it feels like something i cant get used ...

Change title and emissions from State to state?
I'm trying to register my new Wrangler (that I just bought in Texas) in New York. They're telling me I can't because the emissions are different. I really would like to have the titled ...

Can you transfer a british lorry licence to a usa licence without retaking the test?

I live in Wis and i am buying a used semi in illinois can i temporary plate it to drive it back to Wisconsin?

Learner's Permit Questions?
Well I'm gonna be 15 in 3 in a half months. And I have a question. I live in Wisconsin, if you need the State for laws or something. but...

~Can I start class right away when I turn 15...

Where can I find info about Landa Insurance?
I know that Landa Insurance is a fraudulent insurance company, and I've received a few messages from others about it too and see where others have posted that the company is under investigation ...

Has anyone ever had their car taken?
by bailiffs and did u just let it go cos you couldnt afford to get it back?...

Some kind person damaged the back of my car when it was parked i have just changed insurance any ideas?

I have a valid Indian Driving license.how do i get an international permit to drive in Seattle?
I am going to Seattle,WA-USA for holidays and like to drive around. I have a valid Indian Driving License. How do I get an International Driving permit and how do I know its valid at Seattle? Please ...

Weird careless driving without accident?
My question involves a careless driving ticket from the State of: PA

I got a careless driving ticket two weeks ago and I do not think I was driving carelessly. This is my first ticket and I...

Will i get in trouble?
i was backing up in a parking lot and hit a car. i gave her my insurance card and license. im 17 and my mom has a full cover insurance i had a month to be put on the insurance policy but i have had ...

So in Washington state if a person is 15 1/2, they only have to take a written test to get their drivers..?
and they don't have to go to a driving school?...

Can you get you're learner's permit after your 18?

What are some questions that are on the Arkansas permit test?
i am going to get my permit 2morro (in arkansas) what should i expect?
i am really nervous... /=...

How can I get an smog check license?

Can I sue the drunk driver that hit me?
I was stopped at a red light and got hit by a drunk driver. HE didn't even break but went straight into my bumper. He was so drunk that he couldn't even stand up. The back of my car is ...

International Driving License?
How to apply for one so I can drive in a foreign country?...

I need help permit test to drive?
is it hard do i have 2 pay how many questions will i have a hard ...

comeon_livealittle
Will I have to retake either test if my license has been suspended?
My license was suspended almost 3 years ago for unpaid tickets...and I finally got them all paid off and the DMV said I'm good to drive. I don't have my physical license though, but they don't expire until May. What I was wondering is when I go to renew my license, am I going to have to take either the written or the skills test again? I live in WV by the way..

Show all answers
Post your answer

theplumber4
You will not have to take either test if your license are not expired. If they are expired you will have to take both test to get you license. You should only have to get pic taken and that should be all.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Speedyy
Rating
your license is good for five years so it should be just given back but you with no tests at all will pay for a reinstatement fee

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Wednesday, December 17, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy