Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Insurance & Registration
Legal Discussion Forum

My vehicle was declared a total loss.....?
The accident was not my fault. How long should the insurance company allow me to use the rental car to find a nrw vehicle?
Is there a limit(within reason) or can they stop paying for it when I ...

Underage Auto Insurance???? Please HELP!?
Im an underage driver. ill be getting my license in august. i want to know if im allowed to buy my own auto insurance, without any connections to my parents....

What happens if you get in two really bad car accidents within a 2 week period?
does your license get revoked, suspended, what? will the insurance drop you?
Additional Details
if u get into 2 accidents in 2 weeks, both ur fault. what happens? and no it wasn't ...

Not at fault auto accident?
I was involved in a car accident a couple of weeks ago that was the other person's fault. I really do not want to hire an attorney but I do not want to get screwed on my medical settlement ...

Classic car Insurance questions?
I have a '65 corvair 4 door hardtop. 110 hp with no seatbelts. My grandfather never thought they were important so did not order them, when he bought it new in '65. Well, i have the car ...

If i fail to giveway and have an accident with an unregistered car, who is at fault?

Additional Details
I dont think i made this question as clear as possible so i will try again.

I am driving car "A",
Unregistered car "B" - (Not ...

My phone fell out of my pocket on the 37 bus. How do i find out and contact the bus garage?
it was a motorolaL6 and i was on the bus at approximately 6:25 when i go off and left it there....

Insurance on Crossfire. 16 Year old.?
i am a 16 year old boy and i was wondering what the insurance would be on a 2004 Chrysler Crossfire Coupe. I am pretty sure that it is a sportscar. So, help me out. I got to convince my parents to ...

Does my old Provisional licence from 1988/never bothered to a pass test?
will this entitle me to some of the vehicles stated on back?And Im finding it hard to get insured my companies as I have my provisional so long without passing even though my girlfriend has been ...

Is New York the only state with seven digits in it's license plate?

I'm looking for a new insurance company-is full coverage strictly having collision and comprehensive?
I have to have full coverage for my car ...

I got a traffic ticket (speeding), did traffic school (in CA). So do I need to tell auto insurance?

How do you feel about your car insurance being rated by your credit score instead of your driving record?

Additional Details
I live in michigan, and they go by your credit score for your car insurance instead of your driving record....

What do you need to tax your vehicle - and does it all need to be in the same address?
i've moved within the last year, i have changed my insurance to my new address, but not my driving license, and the log book?? Do these need to be changed too?

Many thanx....

What happens if you fail your drivers permit test the first time?

How fast can people learn to drive?
My goal is to get my license by the end of july. Do you think its possible?? I am really nervous but I know I can make it. I am 22 years old and never drove a car before but My husband has a truck ...

Speeding ticket?
If I got a speeding ticket that was 9 over, and didn't have my license on me, does that go on my insurance?...

I need to geta laywer contact who is affordable in fees?

Where can i turn in somebody who doesn't have insurance for their car?

My little brother's car got hit?
He was in a parking lot and a woman backed into him and so he started honking and waving his arms, but she just drove off. He got her license plate number. He called the police but they won't ...

K-MAN
My Ohio license plate tags have expired,what is the grace period to renew them?

Show all answers
Post your answer

Michael K
no grace period...how long have you been driving??...you need a pamper??....expired=expired...look it up...call ytour local license branch...we have one in greenville ohio...want thier ph #??you should not be on the road...to stupid to know about your plates...how can anyone trust your driving??..you asked...i answered...honestly

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

shekellems05
Rating
NO GRACE PERIOD YOU WILL MORE THEN LIKELY HAVE TO PAY A CHARGE FOR LETTING THEM EXPIRE SORRY SOMEWHERE AROUND 15.00 OR MORE

Louis L
Rating
Ask the cop when he pulls you over.

Risk_Kay
There is no grace period. When you decide to renew you will pay a delinquent fee.

Zach
Rating
there is none.expired means expired.you had better renew em cause that ticket will be more than it cost to renew em.good luck

fisherwoman
Rating
There is no grace period, your tabs are expired.

gromit1203
Sorry ... you probably have a penalty ... read on ...
From the official Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles:
License plates expire on the owner's birthday or if the vehicle is leased, the registration expires on the 20th of the month designated for the leasing company.
There is no grace period.
Registrations can be renewed by going to a deputy registrar license agency, mail-in registration, by logging onto www.OPLATES.com or by calling the toll-free number 1-866-OPLATES (1-866-675-2837). Addresses can be updated by filling out a form at the deputy registrar license agency or by logging onto www.OPLATES.com.

Kevin
Rating
sure there's a grace period.

You have til 12:01 AM the day after they expire.

It's way cheaper to renew them than to pay the ticket.

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.074
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Monday, July 28, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy