Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Insurance & Registration
Legal Discussion Forum

Could the car dealer be liable if I hit another car when I have'nt bought the one I'm driving yet?
My husband and I wish to buy a truck; the dealer let us take the truck home (we traded in our old car, which the dealer has). The paperwork for the truck wasn't done at the time. I was ...

What happens if you have an accident without insurance in the uk?

I had no mot tax or insurance ?
I was riding my bike home from a mot testing station where my bike had failed. with no tax, mot or insurance, what sort of sentence should i expect. 1st time offence, other than a speeding fine 5 ...

Car Insurance for teens.?
What car insurance will give a 15 year old car insurance for a sports car?
Additional Details
I am 15 with my learners. Is there any car insurance that will give me insurance for a ...

What make and model is the cheapest car to get insurance on?
what make and model is the cheapest car to get insurance on?
for a 22year old ...

Im not a grass, but what would you do?
my mates ride's a motorpeds, she not insure, and every one told her not to ride it, its makes me mad as ppl like us who pay our insurance, them their pp like my mate who dose not, her family ...

Totaled car, with a lien, need money what to do?
I got in a car accident that wasn't my fault. I was driving my car that i was purchasing from my brother and hadnt transferd the title to my name yet. My dad cosigned with my brother on the car ...

Cheap car insurance?
My boyfriend recently brought a new car, and needs insurance, he has 3 points, from speeding which are due to go soon we hope, and hes 20, so the insurance quotes are a little high lol usually about 2...

Points on my license?
I found out today I have 14 points on my license. I have only been driving for a year but have never been pulled over *knocks on wood*
I'm not sure if failing classes in college counts ...

Cancelling car insurance?
if i decided to cancel my car insurance and go elsewhere would i have to pay a cancellation fee? if so how much is this likely to be? im with m&s (underwritten by bisl). also will my previous ...

Best car insurance ?

How do I get a duplicate car title?
I lost my car title,and I live in another state, and my
car is registered in another state
Additional Details
Can I call the secretary of state and request a duplicate car title?...

Have you been caught speeding or has ur car been registered on the camera database?
you can check here http://www.i-database.co Details
this will only apply to residents of the united ...

Im 19 with a permit, can I register my car and insure it? Price Estimation?
First I have a 1999 Acura Integra...I believe over 100,000 miles...no driver side airbag, no alarm system YET...and its fast...BUT I drive safe...I dont believe in street racing because It claims to ...

What should I do about my license?
I received my license about 3 weeks ago and I've just realized that my license has spelt my name wrong. I'm just missing a letter in my name, but should I go back to the DMV to get it fixed?...

Do you have to actually turn in your license when it's suspended?
if so, then what am i supposed to use as an id?...

Where can I find car insurance for my situation?
I've been without insurance for almost a year now. I canceled my old policy because I do not drive my car anymore and I'm selling it. So I finally bought a new car, and I am currently ...

Can an 18 yr old male get car insurance if he doesnt own a car?

I wrecked my car and the insurance company wants to total it. Can I strip it before they pick it up?

Once past your driving test will u ever have to re take again?
once past your driving test do you have to ever re-take it? like is there a expiry date on licenses or do they last forever?????...

John B
My NYS Inspection Sticker Says "February" Do I have until the End of February to get it inspected or does.....
My NYS Inspection Sticker Says "February" Do I have until the End of February to get it inspected or does it Expire February 1st?

Thanks in advance

Show all answers
Post your answer

sundaizie ♥~♥
Yup...you're good til Feb 1st which is today...♥

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Jason B
you technically have until march 1st...but legally until your birthday or the date of registration if you get pulled over.

Majority
Rating
You have the whole month of February.

29 days this year!

happyglo1
good til Feb 29th.

That_ blue_ eyed_ Irish_ lass
Rating
You have until the end of February but take it from a NY girl ..don't wait until the last minute to get it done or you just might find yourself uninspected into March.
Inspections are cheap.. so don't wait make that appointment by the middle of February..

Queenie
They are supposed to also stamp a range for you like 1-10th, 11th-20th, 20th-31st (or something close)....
If they didn't I'd say your safe through the end of Feb.

Shelly
They are, infact, correct but, I would go do that asap

prettylilscorpiochick
it expires march 1st

Peter B
Rating
Depending on your state, its your birthday.

Ya Ya
Rating
you have until the end. you even get an extra day this year for leap year.

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Monday, October 20, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy