Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Insurance & Registration
Legal Discussion Forum

How much do you think we should get after getting rear ended?
My siblings and are were involved in a rear end accident where it was the other drivers fault. We reported to the other insurance about the pain and aches and the chiropractor estimated 2 months of ...

If you auto liability insurance is equal to your net worth would you ever need to pay out of pocket if sued?
Lets say my net worth was $100,000. If my Bodily Injury Liability insurance was $100,000 would that mean I would never have to pay out of pocket if somebody sued me due to a car accident?

C...

Is it true my parents insurance HAS to cover me?
My friend apparently gets free insurance because the law states that i am covered under their insurance since I am 16. Is this true? (My parents have wawanesa if thats important.)...

I forgot to renew the car tax disc and have an important journey to make. What are the consequences if caught?

Where can i do a free online drivers test in texas?
i need to know where i can find a free online drivers ed test in texas. how long will it take to complete it, and can it count as a real test?...

Is geico a good car insurance co?

Car insurance 17/Female for under £1000?
I am looking for recommendation/advice on an insurer that would offer the best policy for a 17 year old female,

I have already visited price comparison and my cheapest quote was around £...

Can RMV/ DMV license suspension hearing date be changed? Walk-ins?
I'm from MA but I was wondering if anyone, in any state (in the US) knows if a hearings for a supposed suspension can be changed to another date? I also heard some RMV's have walk-in ...

Florida dmv addresses don't match.?
I need to register my car in Florida. The only problem is that the address on my license does not match the address on the insurance. I have a new license coming in the mail with my new address. My ...

Opinion question...........my dad's truck was hit, while parked. What happened was a girl was driving, her?
crazy ex-boyfriend (that was on drugs) jumped on top of her car while she was stopped at the corner and grabbed the wheel, she gassed the car and hit my dad's truck, she was not cited for the ...

I was stopped on a 65 mph two lane highway?
I hit a dog and positoined my vehicle to prevent others from hitting it.I was on the outside lane emergency flashers on at night.I was about to get out and move the injured dog to the side and bam.I ...

Do some insurance companies require high risk drivers to pay for 6 months up front?

If my car fails it's MOT, will I still be able to drive it until the old MOT runs out?
My car needs MOTing in May, but I'd like to get it done now to see if there are any problems. If I do and it fails, will I still be able to drive it legally with the old MOT, or does the new one ...

Auto insurance question!?
Okay so i recently bought a car and i got it financed so i needed insurance on it, but i am only 18 so it was going to be expensive so i put it on my dads insurance and we told them he was going to ...

Over charged for car accident? $11,500 for property, + $4,600?
I had a car accident last September.

I rear ended a car because the road was clear and it yielded and well its determined that I am 100% at fault.

My car probably hit at 15mph ...

Registering a vehicle without a title and license?
I live in Massachusetts and bought a vehicle novemeber 2005.and I only have the Bill of sale.I never registered it back then.It runs great and been sitting for 3 years. I dont have valid drivers ...

Do i need original learners permit for taking the drivers test in PA.?
Since I lost my learners but have it scanned on to my computer can I just print it out and take the drivers test?...

Why haven't I received my CA DMV Registration renewal?
My tags expire in May of this year but now it's March and I still have received my renewal notice. Is this normal due to the state cut-backs?...

Isn't my license supposed to have my weight listed?
I just got my license on February 25th. And I am so happy! But when I looked on my license it only had my sex and my height listed. I thought that all drivers licenses listed the weight? I live in N...

Where can a 17 year old guy get the cheapest car insurance quote on a 200 pound car ? preferably 700 quid :)?
:)...

PauL
Im turning 18 in a week and i want my liscense?
i dont have a permit, I havent taken drivers ed yet, i havent had anything, but im going to be 18 in a week and can i just get my lisecne when im 18? do i take a written test and if i pass, do i get my liscense? I live in Rhode Island.

Show all answers
Post your answer

Thomas M
Rating
u dont want to take the written test take the permit test and then you can take your drivers test as soon as you turn 18

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

jjd99d
Rating
Depends on what state. In Texas and Arizona you just take the written test at DMV and if you pass it and the Eye test you get your license. At 18

At 16-17 you need the above with 1yr of Driver Ed

eric
I would think you'll have to take both the written and driving test to get a license regardless of age. And you do need a permit before a license. It'll be better if you can take drivers ed or a driving training course because you may get a discount on insurance for having that.

George A
Regardless of the state you live in, and regardless of your age, IF you have NEVER been issued a license before in your life, you will be issued a permit so you can get the behind-the-wheel experience so you can pass your skills test to get your actual license.

When you turn 18, you don't magically know how to drive if you never knew how to drive at 17. The permit is so you can learn, either on your own or through a licensed driving school to drive well enough to safely operate the vehicle on the road & to be able to successfully pass your skills test.

The only difference in your permit at 18 and a teen that is under 18, is your permit does not have all of the restrictions on it that an under 18 teen will have & you can take your skills test sooner than an under 18 teen will be able to. You will both need to have a qualified licensed driver with you at all times when you are driving.

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Friday, October 31, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy