Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Insurance & Registration
Legal Discussion Forum

Ok i want a provisional license, but i dont have a passport! what other forms of identifications do they allow

Additional Details
sweet, i have a birth ...

Do people that have auto insurance full coverage leave their cars open?
and your windows down if its a really hot day. i mean it really does not matter since your insurance covers it right? all you pay is the deductible which is only like 250$... if your car gets stolen ....

Is it illegal not to put front license plate?

Do you need a licence to go treasure huntjng?

Bought a car without a title and now can't get a tag.?
I bought a car from a man and when getting the title switched over it looks like someone scribbled over the date to put another date. I had to get an form to confirm the date change. The problem is ...

Taxing a car - will post office accept faxed copy of insurance cert.?

Additional Details
thanks for prompt answers. The problem is I've only just bought the car and need to get it to a Ford garage today, but cannot drive it due to tax.. shall I ...

Does every car on the road in CA need to have insurance or is it every driver needs insurance?
I have 3 cars. I would like coverage so that if I have an out of town guest or whatever, that they can use one of my cars. Why do they ask about other drivers in the household? What does that have to ...

I drove away from a accident no one was hurt theother car was damaged i dont have a licence wot will happen?
it was astupid thing 2 do but i was suffering severe depression at the time and was not in the right frame of mind i havenever been in trouble with the police before ...

Car insurance?
ok im a 18 male with no tickets or accidents on my record

Im going to college but i want to know if i can have the vehicles i want
2003 Mazda 6S with the 6cylinder
2002/2003...

Chances Of A Insurance Claim?
So i was pulling out of a car park today, and was behind a car (there was 2 lanes for pulling out), the car in front of me pulled out, i followed (as guy on right let me go) and as i pulled out the ...

My car was hit by a stolen vehicle that was being chased by the police . they burned a red light and hit me .?
i only have liability insurance . what chances do i have to get money for the car and the hospital bills ?...

About how much would cheap car insurance be for a dark blue Camero 94?
or what range in price could it ...

How much auto insurance coverage do I really need?
I am 21 years old and and married. I drive a 1 year old volkswagen rabbit, have had one speeding ticket and 1 major accident where I totaled my car(I was deemed at fault although it was BS, she hit ...

How do I find vehicle ownership by license plate?
Texas License plate 133LGW...

Title Loans: Good, Bad, Ugly, or somewhere in between?
Saturday an uninsured, unlicensed, drunk driver hit my taxi cab, doing about $2400 or equal to 6-8 six weeks of net income, in damage to my cab. The car is operable, as most of the damage was to ...

Should I get the car insurance when i rent a car?
I dont own a car but i'm covered under my dad's car insurance. I'm planning on renting a car in a few days, but i'm wondering if i wil be covered under the car insurance when i ...

Who is normally allowed to drive your car under most general auto insurance policies?

What should my brother do about a hit and run accident?
My brother's car was just the result of a hit and run accident. The vehicle was legally parked and they discovered the back end of the car smashed in this morning. We got about 4 inches of ...

Legal advice needed...?
I was just involved in my first motor vehicle accident.The other motorist involved came out into ongoing traffic and side-swiped me wrecking my '98 Mazda 626 with her 2006 chevy Impala.I ...

Which of these is the LEAST enviromently friendlyfuel for your car?
LEADED UNLEADED DIESEL?...

*-*JustMe*-*
If 2 people are listed as owners on a title to a vehicle, do both parties have to sign the title when selling?
Not sure if this matters, but we live in Missouri.

Show all answers
Post your answer

CwboyBill
yes, unless you or someone else has their power of attorney.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Reachable
they sure do

if one of them is deceased, get the death certificate

Lisa B
Rating
I am listed as the additional owner on my boyfriends car and I know if we want to sell it we both have to sign the title to sell it.
As far as I know most states have the same rules, but I live in Ohio lol. Good luck!

emma_lee
Rating
Absolutely yes. I live in Georgia, but I doubt it is different from state to state. I used to work a car dealership, and we always had to do this. Otherwise, there is no way to know if someone has stolen the car from a spouse or whatever and is selling it without their permission.

Fred C
And both have to sign the bill of sale as well.

Rating
Depends on if it says first person AND second person or does it say OR?

Paul
Rating
In California, if you register the car John "AND Jill, both have to sign

If you register it John "OR" Jill, either can sign to get rid of the car.

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Saturday, August 30, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy