Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Insurance & Registration
Legal Discussion Forum

If i buy a car, how long have i got to insure it?

Looking for cheap car insurance,small car,mature driver? any recommendations?

What do u think about making drivers ed a graduation requirement?
is it a good idea?...

If i back up into a car...?
if i backed up into a car that was parked in a no parking zone. can that person ask me for money to help pay the deductable?...

If I get three points for speeding do I have to tell my insurance company?
I have just got 3 points for speeding but do I have to tell them straight away, when I renew my policy or not at all. Also if I change my car on the same policy do I have to tell them?...

Why is it illegal to drive without car insurance?
I have heard rumors that it is illegal to drive without car insurance; first of all, is this true? Secondly, if this is so, why? Many individual American motorists experience between 0-2 minor ...

Need a car-but how much is the insurance?
I'm 25, female and haven't even got a provisional, never had a lesson, live in salford want a car, could only afford one for 600 pound second hand, does anyone have any idea how much my ...

Driving without insurance and license?
my brother he was 17 he had and accident without a license and insurance and ma dad cars was a right off and messed another four cars what will happen to him he does not have any other convictions ...

My brother is an idiot but wot will happen?
my brother was stopped by the police yesterday for driving his car with out any insurance, will he have to go to court and wot will his punishment be? he hasnt got any points or been in trouble with ...

19yr old sister wants me (26yrs old) to rent her a car for a day, what should I be concerned about????

I've passed my driving test today!?
This isn't a question but I'm so happy I thought i'd share it with you. I've also lost 8 lbs this week on a diet.
Good Luck normally comes in threes doesn't it?!!...

I have my driving test in 3 hours please advise?
my nerves are shot to peices and dont know what to expect. I am taking the test in my own car can someone please give me some advice please??...

Under what circumstances can one drive with provisional driving licence alone without a mentor?
I have a provisional driving licence and the person that used to drive my car with me is on holiday.I can drive very well,I just want to know if I can drive my car alone with or without L-sign.What ...

Am I required to take a driving class?
To get my pemit now that I am 17 and a half?...

Car accident?
i just a car accident that wasnt my fault, unfortunately i have no insurance, how can i get a back dated cover note and pay for my ...

If a friend of mine who doesn't have insurance drives my car and gets in an accident, whom does it effect?

I have just got an insurance quote, and told them a few fibs.?
they were prepared to take payment and issue a certificate and make my car legal to drive. Ok if you have a bump bla bla bla, its worth a chance, there must be loads out there doing this?...

How many penalty points are given for driving 50mph in a 30mph zone?

Question for all male drivers?
Do you know what those orange lights in all four corners of your car are for?
Additional Details
I think it's a secret that only women know!...

What hair color do they put on the driver's license of a bald man?

face
Does it hurt to get hit by a car?
i think i could take it

Show all answers
Post your answer

Nina
Rating
no! not at all. most people think it feels great to have a 3,000 pound thing smack into them at at least 20 miles per hour.

of course it hurts. most people die. and that dosent even include getting RUN OVER by a car.

most cars weigh 3,000 - 6,000 pounds.

i had a friend who gotr hit by a car. the car was going around 10 mph, and it was a small car. she was fine, other then some brusies. She was around 12 or 13.

most people go flying 30 feet in the air when they get hit.

why dont you go try it out?

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

VALERIE A T
no it tickles

Catwoman
Rating
only one way to find out. Let us know how it goes

e.strange@rocketmail.com
Rating
if you survive....

Marc
Gee...Do ya' think?

Hawgdog
Rating
You must be considering putting this on that show,,,,,, jackass,,,,,
well go ahead ,then let us know how that work out for you.

Kellie P
it doesnt hurt one bit!!! gettting your ears pierced hurts more

calipink22
Does it hurt to get kicked in the face? Stand in front of my car, I'll run you over real quick. Let me know how you feel after wards. Don't file a claim against my insurance though, be a man cause after all, you can "take it" right???

Captain Helpful
Oh of course not, a large metal object colliding with your fragile body at high speeds wouldn't hurt a bit, that's why everybody always plays on the busy roads.

mbeast16
you are retarded

foxychick24
Rating
Theres different ways to get hit by a car. Some that are fatal and hurt A LOT and theres just one way I have heard to get hit by a car and live through it, although it would probably still be pretty painful. Its like what stunt doubles do in movies....

Because if you are going to be hit by a car, the best way to do it is:
Jump only high enough to reach the front height of the hood. Tuck your arms, turn your body counterclockwise and roll, if possible, parallel to the plane of movement of the vehicle. You want to distribute the force of impact as much as you can. But time it so you don't go face first into the windshield.

I'm sure it still hurts though! I saw this on MANSWERS on Spike tv lol

Aww Dan V so sorry to hear about your loss!

Bogy
The initial impact would sting to say the least. I can tell you this though, despite what people think, death is painless............or at least the part I experienced. Somewhat uncomfortable until you lose consciousness. There is a feeling of panic and then it goes away and things get real peaceful.

♥ Megan ♥
um. you could take the pain that kills you?
it hurts reallllll bad. watch cars speeding by and imagine jumping in front of them.

i dont think you could "take it"

hah.

chris at hornchurch
it wasn't the car hitting me that hurt as I was immediately numbed by the impact but after bouncing across a tarmac road surface i very shortly;y found that pain manages to surface quickly as nervous system get over it shock and starts to convey the 'pain' message.
not recommended at all.

Rudedude
you are moron

Bozz Mozz
Rating
Nah, only if it's moving.

You probably could. A good way to test your theory is to stand in the third lane of your local interstate. Let us know how you make out.

I think, therefore I am.
Rating
Get hit by one and find out...

Lui
i got hit as a kid, and flew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! of my bike it hurt like hell.

just like a giant hammer

sorry to hear that DAN V

dirtytricksracing@sbcglobal.net
It hurts like hell, I got hit in 74 and it still hurts.

L & J's ILF'N WARRIOR
Normal...

I worked in a Pediatric Intensive Care Unit for 5 years. I am gonna say yes. It hurts the families sometimes more. Sorry for your loss, Dan V.

Joy S
Rating
Sorry for your loss Dan V. That is horrible.

I got hit by a car that was traveling 10mph and it was BAD.

It only takes 8lbs of pressure to break a bone.

Most likely you will NOT survive a car hitting you.

chris2EM
Jump in front of one and find out.

Cecilia C
no it feels like you're taking a bubble bath...

wizmo64
Rating
my son got hit buy a car he was 10 years old he died on impact car was only going 20 mph yes it will hurt and if you think you can take it then say hi to my son for me if you don't make it

HELP THE PLANETLESS
Not as much as a train but more than a bike
70 mph more than 30 mph
Women drivers more than Guys but not as much as Pensioners
Less if they drive on the right hand side but more if they can't tell the difference
More in the winter night than a summer evening

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Friday, October 31, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy