Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Insurance & Registration
Legal Discussion Forum

When getting your license at 18 in ct , what are the rules?
for example: can you drive other people besides your family , do you need to wait to drive other people after getting your license , is there a certain time which you can't drive after .. just a ...

Where can I find the florida drivers handbook online?

PA and NJ permit question?
ok so i currently live in NJ, and i got my permit in february and im moving to PA on may 1st, is it possible for me to transfer my permit to PA and be able to get my license in august since that ...

Can i get the Drivers Licence 6 months into holding my permit?
Hey guys, im 16 about to turn 17 and need to be able to drive to school for football practices and stuff. Is i possible to get my DL earlyer then the whole year i have to wait? iv held on to my ...

Ca black and yellow plates?
i bought an old motorcycle with a black license plate, expired registration. can i register the bike and keep the license plate on the bike?

In california does a 16 year old new driver have to be personally insured to drive their parents car?
My sister lives in san jose and she was told by her parents that to drive one of their cars she has to pay for her own insurance. Is this true???...

Im 17 1/2 and need a license. Is there any way to get a special license if i have special needs for it in CA?
I need my license this summer for special needs as no one else can drive me. And all i have is my permit and i cant get a license until i turn 18 which is in september. Is there any way to get a ...

Why does it take 3 years after a trucking accident to resume driving career?

Driving outside the U.S. with provisional license?
If i wanted to drive to Mexico over the summer would i be allowed to do that with a provisional license? ...

Can a car rental company have you arrested for an unpaid balance?
I RENTED A CAR FROM AVIS CAR RENTAL AND RETURND THE CAR LATE STILL WITH THE ANTICIPATION ON PAYING FOR THE BILL. WELL AFTER THIS I RAN INTO A BAD FINANCIAL SITUATION AND MY ACCOUNT MY CLOSED OUT AT TH...

What are the consequences if you're 17 1/2 in Cali driving alone with your drivers permit?
Just wondering.. Please answer with for sure answers.
Additional Details
Really? Because I heard as of 1989 the law is if you are over the age of 17 driving with a permit. You are ...

Can someone tell me what the following car titles mean:?
AC - ACQUISITION
AQ - ACQ BILL OF SALE
LL - LEMON LAW BUYBACK
VC - CLEAN TITLE - NO VIN

And if those titles will affect the price of the car, if so by ...

When should I report the purchase of a used car to my insurance company?
My company states I am covered for 30 days on the purchase of a new/used car under my current policy. If so, why wouldn't I wait the full 30 days in order to save on insurance premiums? Is ...

Which insurance companies offer out of state filing for sr22 insurance in new york?

Mot failure..how much is this going to cost?
Mot failure..how much is this going to roughly cost???

Please help if you can..MOT center did not give me a full quote, and i'm kinda worried, they only take cash or cheque ( Back in ...

Making an auto claim after the car has been fixed?
I went to get my bumper fixed at the dealership and I was under the impression that they would take care of all the insurance but they did not. They made me pay for the repair in full before I could ...

Is $2000 per year a bit high to pay for car insurance?
I am looking to buy my first car. It is a five-year old aveo. I am 23 and have had my G license for six months. I will be using the car mostly to drive across town 3 or 4 times a week with a few ...

What would I have to do once I have a Bangladeshi driving licence, when I enter the UK?
Hello there, I live in the UK (I was born here) and have a UK provisional licence, I passed my Theory Test in the UK and haven’t passed my practical (haven’t taken any driving lessons). I’m ...

My car registration expires today do i still have more to time to renew or is illegel to drive i live in wv?

How does car insurance work in England?
In other countries I lived the CAR is insured for third party against other people and their cars damage, but if you want to insure yourself or your own car it is optional. In England the DRIVER is ...

Business Man
Can two states (ie. California and Alabama) issue the same license plate numbers?
I have a personalized license plate in Alabama. Can someone in California have the same plate number?

Show all answers
Post your answer

oklatom
Rating
Of course. One would be on a CA plate, and one on an AL plate. Just because you have a personalized plate doesn't mean the same plate can't be used one in the other 50 states, Washington DC and American territories.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

LeAnne
Rating
I would have to say yes....I recently went to a Moxie gathering and there were several plates from different states that had "MOXIE" plates.

Kimberlee
Rating
Yes. When you selected your personalized plate, the only database that was checked for availability is Alabama. They don't run all 50 states for personalized.

george 2
yes because they are from different states

David W
Rating
Sure--each state keeps its own records.

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.074
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Thursday, October 30, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy