Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Immigration
Legal Discussion Forum

What jobs will Americans not do ?
I keep hearing we won't do certain jobs . Well all that have been listed I know Americans that have done them . Hmmm. Am I missing something?...

Will Americans do the work of illegal immigrants if ?
Will Americans do the work of illegal immigrants if they were paid a true living wage?

And if this true living wage were paid what would be the true impact on business and the economy?...

Why do Racist Americans STILL believe that Minutemen (Vigilantes) are just here to "Protect and Report"?
Are you guys REALLY that Naive? These are Criminals armed with Military riffles shooting at innocent children and UN-Armed women. HERES MY PROOF ONCE AGAIN.

http://arizona.indymedia...

I would like to meet a nice bright Intelligent American Guy?
George Bush may not ...

U have a switch and it will destroy any country u wish which one would you chooose????

Immigrants only do the jobs that Americans want do so what is the problem that ?
You might say thank you to them or the country could come to a ...

Do you think we should only be allowed to speak English in theUSA?

Can I leave the country with my little daughter if her mom does not know?
We broke up long time ago I am 27 and my little daughter is 4. I love her and am getting tired because I can't see her everyday.

I am one of the few Jews in India (Indian Jewish - B...

Was Lou Dobbs Brought To His Knees By Intelligent Latinos?
http://www.brownpride.us Details
Maybe Lou Dobbs should do a report on the millions of European ...

Would you settle down in Poland,have a beautiful Polish wife and friendly neighbours?

Hi, I am a Mexican Citizen, I would like to know why do the US Media portray us Mexicans as criminals! ?
Why are they defaming our Nation?
Additional Details
I am undocumented Immigrant , I paid a Coyote, and the coyote paid a Yank to cross me.
So, I am not responsible of the ...

Is there any other country that is as bad off as Mexico is?

Is it easier to not think about it?
Is it easier to just say "it doesnt matter, they are criminals and they must be deported" than to actually think about it, than to listen to our reality? We have explained why they are here,...

Working for 4 dollars an Hour?
Working for 4 dollars and hour is simply ridiculous but Illegals do it and claim they are helping the economy by doing the jobs that Americans dont want to do, I think they need a news flash that ...

If someone walked into your house one day and said?
"I'm going to live here, eat your food, not pay any bills, expect you to feed and clothe my children also, learn my language, and give me medical care. In return, I'll clean the ...

Torture. 30% of the UK population think this is OK. Appalling?
We're not talking James Bond here. Torture is normally not used to extract information but to suppress opposition. It takes many forms: Consider the parents of a four month old child being ...

Do you think North America should be one whole country?

Additional Details
Well if not the WHOLE country, at least the U.S & Canada. They're pretty much the same....

Why won't hispanics who live in America learn english?
That way we won't have to provide them and their 6,000 kids foodstamps, wic, expensive cars, jewelry, purses, and medicaid. They could get jobs!!
Additional Details
ummmm panchita ...

If you could be granted one Immigration Related wish, What would you choose?

What's the DIRTIEST and the CLEANEST cities around the world,you had a chance to visit ?

HOMER
Why do so many illegal aliens get welfare and food stamps?
False ID, Forging the SSN.Puleeeeeaze. Don't tell they can't casue they can and do and it's dishonest. Where do pro legal stand on this issue?

Show all answers
Post your answer

SittinPretty!
Rating
They do that and the fact that our welfare screening system sucks probably doesnt help either I suppose. But if they are forging SS#'s and getting false IDs, I guess theyre not as dumb as you all like to think huh?! You guys like to call them all kinds of derogatory names when the reality of it is that youre all just angry because we're being duped by people you thought we were inferior to. Hmmm, imagine that. Maybe we should get smart too and start enforcing our own darn laws and creating a system that will screen fake SS#s better at the time that they apply for benefits. Would that help??!!

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Dee Why Boy34
its cuz its available

jgarcia8169
Rating
Because they could starve before they become legal.

mnvikes
Rating
that's pennies compared to if they are all legalized. then they'll start getting free healthcare and the whole sha-bang

luis m
because we work harder than americans and the president knows that.

Taco
Food Stamps but maybe not welfare

Maybe because they have powerful people with Bush?

Old School 72
Illegal aliens have taken over the Dallas, Ft. Worth area. Seems like most of the women just have babies and stay at home.They have yard sales and go to thrift stores!

charles o
Well, I am against illegals, here is what i have gathered

1- for welfare, they fake SSN, use false id's, BUT, illegals get 1/2 as much money as legals or whites or blacks do. legally, they are ineligible, but they always fool the syste,

2- the food stamps are not for illegals, UNLESS they have had a child BORN in the U.S., then they are eligible

but, welfare and food stamps do not account for the big costs. Most comes from not paying taxes, keeping them incarcerated, and FREE healthcare

this concerns me, It makes me wonder about living here after college

cork
Rating
I WOULD HAVE TO SEE YOUR PROOF THAT SUPPORTS YOUR CLAIM...

IF ITS SO PLAIN-WHY DON'T WELFARE AND SOCIAL SECURITY AND SOCIAL SERVICES BE CHARGING MEGA MILLIONS????

?
Rating
BECAUSE THEY CAN

tim d
Rating
because they know how to cheat the system.

kobacker59
This is a case where the fraud that occurs is overamplified. I won't say that it doesn't occur, but it is overamplified to make it look like all undocumented persons engage in this illicit activity. Very few people get welfare for very long in this day and age. . .even in New York, a very socially aware state, there is a rather tight time limit on welfare. Regarding food stamps, no one in America should have to starve.

Yukaza
This is what legal immigrants cost the US in welfare.

Although the United States’ welfare rolls are already swollen, every year we import more people who wind up on public assistance: immigrants. Many immigrants are poor; indeed, that is why they come here. The immigrants we admit are much poorer than the native population and are increasing the size of our impoverished population. As a result, the share of immigrant households below the poverty line (18 percent) is much higher than the share of native households that are poor (11 percent)—nearly twice as high. And immigrant households are more likely to participate in practically every one of the major means-tested programs. Immigrant use of welfare programs (21 percent) is 43 percent higher than non-immigrants’ use (15 percent).1
Each year, state governments spend an estimated $11 billion to $22 billion to provide welfare to immigrants.

This is what illegal aliens cost us and how they get welfare.

The costs of illegal immigration to the taxpayer are numerous, but the largest costs are education of their children, emergency medical care and incarceration for those arrested for crimes. Despite being ineligible, illegal aliens also get welfare the same way they get jobs: with identity documents falsely identifying them as U.S. citizens. In addition, if they have U.S.-born children, they may collect welfare assistance in the name of those children. The annual net cost of illegal immigrants (after subtracting the tax payments of some) to the American taxpayer is likely to be more than $45 billion dollars.

~k~r~h~
I think your last name is Simpson! because most of them don't . Just because you see some Hispanic faces when you go get your food stamps does not necessarily mean they are illegal. Next time you go, hand out some condoms to those white girls that keep poppin' babies out too.

Migra
Rating
They have it because most states do not enforce an existing federal law which prevents them from obtaining such benefits. Being a burden on the community is grounds for exclusion, which makes it grounds for deportation. However, when they are caught with food stamps or such the border patrol has to return those items to the illegals prior to returning them to their country of origin.

daljack -a girl
Rating
I don't know what label you attach to me....but if that's the only way they can survive here that's all they can do.

Let's see....be illegal or starve? Not much of a choice.

Maryjayne
Rating
I'm a part time employee and a full time student and i do volunteer work. I needed temporary help, and they practically laughed me out of the building. My Mexican neighbor's have some good dinner's - I can smell it, while i eat another box of 25 cent macaroni and cheese.

tylergrl
Rating
The American government does not seem to take these issues seriously, because it doesn't affect them on a personal level. Until American citizens take a stand... the government will take it's time in making things right for the people of the U.S. & stop giving our money (& freebies) away to other countries.

Diaboyos
Because the idiotic government gives it to them. Until we deny them the incentives that they come here for in the first place they're not going to stop coming. Deny them food stamps, welfare, health care, jobs, and any other service except a ride back to the border. Denying them all this will stop the flow of illegals within a few months. They know they can come here for a free ride and sure enough, when they get here, that's exactly what they get. A free ride. The government needs to stop worrying about being so politically correct and offending someone, and actually take a stand and offend someone, and get the job done.

Pico
Rating
Illegal aliens are NOT eligible for public assistance themselves. Any illegal alien that gets assistance has obtained it illegally. The bigger problem is with health care since hospitals will not turn away or report known illegals when they walk in for medical assistance. The country feels they need to treat these people to cut down on the risk of infectious disease. The way a lot of illegals get assistance is by giving birth to an 'anchor baby' who is then eligible for welfare that the whole family can benefit from.

**The 1996 Welfare reform legislation denies assistance to non-citizens who arrived in the United States after 1996. If you are refering to people that were here before that then that's a different matter**

shojo
I think we should do away with entitlement programs period, except for the elderly and disabled. That would solve the problem. However, they're not draining our economy with those programs as badly as they are with health care. All of us pay higher insurance and prescription costs to help make up for the cost of providing their healthcare too. Get rid of Medicaid for all but the elderly and disabled too, and watch how fast they start paying their own bills.

RX
I can't imagine that illegal can do it.But if they do is the same as an american on welfare working under the table.That's the system's problem

MIGHTY MINNIE
BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT IS NOT DOING IT'S JOB

dessy
Rating
Because they have soooo many kids that they can't afford to take care of by themselves. They are extremely irresponsible people.

akablackbetty
Rating
i know it makes me sick, there are some americans. like old people and the ones that cant work, that cant get a damn thing in this country. but they hand out to these illegals like we owe them something.i dont think having a house full of kids, no matter what color you are, should intitle you to welfare, it just shows how stupid you are.

Coke&TVdinner
Rating
Because we give it to them, VERY simple answer I know, but it is the truth- America is guilty- like a mother who was so busy taking care of the neighbors children that her own children starved!!.

Tired Old Man
Rating
I set in the Job& Family Service one day & watched the same woman come in to be the intrpreter for several Mexican women,to get free things .my step son was having a hard time & couldn't get help & we are TAX PAYING legal citizens

Jim C
Rating
Because there are too many Democrats here in the US

infantryUSMCwifey
WE JUST NEED TO CUT OUT ALL GOVERNMENT FUNDED PROGRAMS, AND MAKE PEOPLE START WORKING FOR THEIR MONEY, INSURANCE, AND FOOD. I HAVE TO WORK EVERYDAY, MY PARENTS STILL DO, MY GRANDPARENTS DID. WE ARE AVERAGE MIDDLE CLASS FAMILY AND I THINK ITS UNFAIR THAT WE HAVE HAD TO WORK HARD OUR ENTIRE LIVES AND HAVE RECEIVED NOTHING FOR FREE. WHERE AS MEXICANS AND ANYONE ELSE ON WELFARE, MEDICAID, FOOD STAMPS, WIC ETC. DO NOTHING!!! CUT IT ALL OUT EXCEPT GIVE IT TO THE ELDERLY AND HANDICAPPED AND THE PROBLEM WILL BE SOLVED. PEOPLE ARE TOO DAMN LAZY NOW A DAYS, IF YOU CAN GET SOMETHING FOR FREE WOULD YOU WORK??

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.074
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Friday, July 25, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy