Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Immigration
Legal Discussion Forum

Why doesn't the government encourage us to have more kids instead of increasing the amount of immigration.
For polulation growth?
Additional Details
Mothers and fathers are working harder to raise a family in a safe environment. Maybe they should be able to bring their children to work? Put ...

Why do you all hate illegals?
didn't your ancestors came from different countries to the US to have a better life, if so they were illegals too! so why all the hate? if it werent for your ancestors you wouldnt even be born ...

Why are we so concerned about Muslims terrorist to enter our Country through the Mexican border ?
We have thousands Muslins in U.S.A . They can organize undisturbed their dirty work from their own homes , working places or right in the middle of UCLA in California....

When we catch people entering the United States illegally, why don't we put them in jail?
Wouldn't that get them to stop? Then we could let them voluntarily work on the outside, for about 50 cents per hour. We could hire them out to growers to pick the vegatables. So, we'd ...

Did you hear about the town of Asheville???
They will present a proposal to target businesses that employ ILLEGALS! The city councilman said he believes the ILLEGAL immigrant work force in the area is SUBSTANTIAL!! "it's one of the ...

Is Britain ready for a 110,000,000 population?
http://www.sundaymirror. Details
Please do not say "it is in the Daily Mirror ...

Do You Think All Americans SHOULD LEARN SPANISH To Communicate with the flood of people? Coming into the?
UNITED STATES ILLEGALLY?...

Why do people quote the Constitution?
This was a document written at a time when things were VERY different. Bayonnet wound, anyone? Hand me my flint so I can fire my musket. To all the people that hide behind the Constitution, Bill of R...

Do you think illegal immigrants should be considered as minorities?
I was wondering after blacks have been considered minorities for so long and paid for it with their lives to help make this country what it is today-should other immigrants come in and be classified ...

What do you think of a man who left his family for an unknown world and risk his life to feed his family?
In my book this is no less than a hero....

What are you pro illegals talking about?
I clean my own house, farm my own land, mow my own lawn, and pick my own fruit. What jobs can illegals do for me that I cannot do?

Are pro illegals saying that this work was never done by ...

How do we take back our country?
i dont like the way goverment is massing up our lifes. there taking away our freedom little by little how can we take america back
Additional Details
im just asking not wanting bs for it....

What's your opinion on illegal immigration?

Would most of the immigrant bashers who scream "they don't pay tax" don't pay themselves, or would rather not.
Hippocrits....

What part of not all Mexicans are on welfare don't some of you get?
It won't be long before you see a whole lot more Mexican-Americans doing something with their lives.. let's see such as going to college, and making major contributions to our society :)<...

If you are not a US citizen do you have the right...?
to sue on the grounds that your fifth ammendment right was violated? An illegal was asked by a cop if they were a US citizen and they said no. The cop notified immigration. Now they are suing. J...

Why must we press 1 to proceed in English?
Tell me why it is that America bends over backwards for foreigners? When I lived in Germany, I had to learn to speak german and had to understand many of the customs. The same for France. The French ...

Why can't the latin immigrants come in legally like other immigrants did?
My mother and her mother came in this country the right way. The mexicans and other latin immigrants make it bad. Why do they think they are special now?...

My neighbor is an illegal immigrant, but she's been here many years. She's from Austrailia. What do I do?

Should Canada, Mexico, and the U.S. join to form one country?
This is the proposed idea of Mexico's president.
Additional Details
Keep in mind... Canada has round bacon....

cbb
Why do mexicans think that a lawn is an open parking space?
I see mexican tenants park in front of the house on the lawn they rent. does mexico have lawns for parking lots and driiveways?

Show all answers
Post your answer

Surf n&#39; Snow
because they dont have grass in mexico, so they dont know what its for when they see it here.
HAA HAA! OR maybe its so the deportation service can spot them easier!

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Swampfox
Rating
Because they don't know what a lawn is. In Mexico lawns do not exist.

ღTIklE-Me-ElMOღ
It's not only Mexicans, it's many others.
I'm Mexican, too, i've been to Mexico many times. In Mexico it's not a common thing to see homes with a lawn in front, it's more of just a paved driveway thats all. But thats not the reason they park their cars in the lawn, they might just want more space.

kubrickian
If you cannot mow it, park on it.

Texas_at_its_best
Cuz they dont like grass. lol.

♥kimberly luvs you♥
Rating
HAHAHA YOUR NOT FUNNIE MEXICANS LIKE MY SELF AND MY FAMILY DO THAT ALL THA TIME JUST SO ITS EASYER TO GET TO OUR CAR CAUSE MEXICANS ARE ALWAYS GONE MOSTLY NEVER HOME LOL SO THATS WHY DUHHHHHHHHH LET ME GUESS YOUR NOT MEXICAN R U

Love America
Rating
we need a new law to prohibit that behavior, where I can sign the petition

STIFLE IT LIBS
Rating
They think that it is a urinal also.

VetteLeo
There's not that much concrete in Mexico, so we park wherever the car can fit!

Thinx
Rating
so...ehm...they parque their own car on their own property??

yeps, you're right, it's a bloody shame!

nighttimewkr
I would think it would be their business and not yours if they are living where they are parking. We have Mexican neighbors and they do this when they have parties, but unlike most people thye stop partying at 10 p.m. and never make any marks on the grass where they did park. Our white neighbors are fat big mouths who never quit making noise until I call the police!

Zoe
Rating
Laws need to be passed to allow a certain amount of cars at residents. Many illegals live 3-4 familes to one home thus increasing the amount of cars at the resident and the limited parking spaces makes one park any where where there is open space. I'm shocked angela R has seen a junk car in the safest and cleanest city in America

tnhskbhfkjsbkbhsdf
Rating
Because they Americans take the parking space with there fancy cars.

wardancer
IT's not just a mexican thing.But as far as why the mexicans do it hell you work mowing grass all day then come home and see your lawn needs mowed you would park on it to less to see less to mow. besides parking on the lawn creats more obsticles for INS when they show up to raid the house for illegals gives em that extra two seconds they need to get away....

And by no means does this comment make me racist or hatefull I'm just being my usuall smart a** self and if you the reader don't like what I said who cares if this hurt your feeling or ticked ya off Free speech you idiot deal with it...........

~*¤DaL!a¤*~
Rating
You shouldn't say that it's just mexicans because know white, black, and a whole bunch of other people who park on thier lawns.

tc_burley,id_
Rating
probably to give u at least one thing to keep your mind busy!!!! why do my dirty "white" neighbors do the same thing??????????? because its theirs and until the landlord says different they can !!!!

caleb p
does????lol ur preduduce or somthing buddy why does it all have to be about mexicans?

Lil&#39;s Mommy
Rating
That applies to more than one minority, in my neighborhood there is a mix of families and everyone uses there lawn for parking. If you have more than 2 cars you have to put them somewhere. Does it bother you that bad become a vale for them

sly
i live in an all mexican and black community and i've never seen a mexican park their car in the lawn, maybe a black person but not from a mexican yet.

angela R
Obviously you have never been to Mexico....Most of the homes are surrounded by huge concrete walls....Like a fortress....

I am Hispanic and honestly, there are some white folks in my neighborhood who have junk cars parked on their yard...Its an eye sore.

So before you assume Mexicans are slobs, think again...Thanks

Joni B
My next door neighbors are as white as I am and they both park on the lawn, so I don't think it is exclusive to Mexicans.

lolly
Are they hurting you?

be nice

Marci
You should see the "white" people that live across from me. That is the stupidest question...I see all types of people parking their cars on their lawns. What an ignorant generalization.

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Tuesday, July 22, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy