Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Immigration
Legal Discussion Forum

My boss was fired for having a hostile environment. My job has been threat-ed because I idid not call this ou?

I dont have voter id.. so i want to get a voter id...im from Raichur District hutti gold mines,?
but working in Bangaluru..so im Bangaluru itself i want to apply..so can u give me the details......

Relocate to Canada or Stay in the UK‏?
I fell in love with Canada in 2005 and cant get the place out of my mind.
I am looking to move to Canada from the UK. I’m married with a young son and see it as a great place to live and raise ...

Can I nurse in America?
I will soon be qualifying as a children's nurse in Ireland and would love to move to the states, although i've heard that the U.S does not recognize specially trained children's nurses?...

Does anyone know what companys hire for H2B visa extensions Starbucks? Heeeeeeeelp!?
Pref in California... :)
Additional Details
Thanks guys!!!...

Can a US citizen take a non-citizen spouse to the States to have the baby?
For example, an American living in Canada with a Canadian wife, or an American living in Mexico with a Mexican wife.

Can the US citizen take his wife to the States to have the baby, and ...

Immigration Law..Shouldn't we enforce our Immigration Laws?
We have laws that have been in place for a very long time. They were in place when the current invasion began, and certainly in place twenty years ago. What is difficult about understand we want ...

How long do I have to wait to apply for citizenship?
How long do I have to wait to apply for citizenship if convicted of a county ordinance violation? Can I possibly get deported!...

I have a visa to visit the us eventhough am a british do i have to reapply for a visa when it expires?
i am not eligible for the visa waiver pro gramme
Additional Details
i am exempted because i was cautioned by the british police for shoplifting, when my current visa expires will i ...

Does a past attempt of adoption by a US citizen keep me from visiting as tourist?
Hello everyone, I thank you in advance for any answers.

Presentation : Name - S. Laurent, french citizen, college student.

Project : For the 2009 summer break, I would like to ...

Help with immigration?
Can anyone help me? I have a friend who has been living here in the UK for the past 9 years illegally.

I recently visited his family whilst on vacation and found his mother to be seriously ...

Getting a united state visa?
if i buy a property in the usa can i legally live it get a jobs and stay there money is no ...

Is it possible to file Form N-400 for citizenship online thru a gov. site?
I have found the sites that require me to pay them to fill and file it out online, but I've heard thru the grapevine that it's possible to file it directly with the gov online. I just can&#...

I AM LIVING IN THE US, BUT AM ON A TOURIST VISA. CAN I DIVORCE MY HUSBAND IN THE UNITED STATES?
my husband and i are both phillipine citizens and seperated for many years. I want to divorce him. I currently live in new york on a tourist visa. I do not want to go back or see him, can I possibly ...

My friend is filing a petition for his wife. He doesnt meet the requirements...?
Im going to be his joint sponsor, I understand I have to send the i864a form but my question is which supporting documents should I include?...

I want to convert my American licence to an Australian one, Do I have to take the test again?
I went on the site and it told me i can just pay the fee and convert it, although I may have to take a retest. Just wondering if anyone would know for sure??
Additional Details
I am A...

South african citizenship?
I am british but looking to apply for dual citizenship for south africa, how do I go about it & how long will the process take?
Also would it be easier for me to apply from the south african ...

How can I work in Japan?
I'm from Romania and I really want to find a job in Japan (because my boyfriend lives there). I have a Bachelor's Degree in Romanian and English language and 13 years of English study. Do I ...

How does duel citizenship work?
My friend (who is an American citizen) is marrying a Canadian citizen and she mentioned something about how they (and any possible future children) will have duel citizenship. How does that work ...

I have girl friend she lives in australia and i live in egypt,whats the easy way to get visa to australia?

mygodess
Should I leave it blank or N/A in filling out fields in a form?
I am filling out right now the Form I-129F for k1 visa. What if there are fields that I really don't have to answer. Should I leave it blank or just N/A for non applicable?

For those who have experience please in filling out visa form applications / petition form applications. Thanks.

Show all answers
Post your answer

Tisker
Rating
N/A is a better choice.
A blank field gives no information. It may appear that you are avoiding questions to mislead an evaluator.
N/A shows that you have considered the question and that it doesn't apply to you.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Unknown....
Rating
Put N/A when it's Not Applicable and None when that is the answer. For instance, line 7 asks for previous names used. If you've never used any other name, then the answer is none rather then N/A. The question applies to everyone, but, your answer is that you never had one. Same with line 9, I would right "None" in the first line rather then N/A if that is the case. Leaving it completely blank looks like you skipped the question.

stg44mp44
Rating
Either none or n/a, depends on the question.

Cat
Rating
N/A is a better choice. Shows that at least you saw and acknowledge the question. Blanks don't give any information.

Knight (Brit in USA)
Rating
The instructions on the form tell you to write "none" or "N/A" rather than leaving a question blank. A blank question could lead to a returned application, just like not fully reading the instructions can.

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Friday, October 31, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy