Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Immigration
Legal Discussion Forum

Thanks USA?
many years ago when i was a teenager i was very hungry on my country and i started walking up north to come to the border that i have to jump 6 times on a period of 1 month once on the usa i got me ...

What are your opinions on illegal immigrants?
Do you think they should all be deported or given rights ?...

Would you rather have an illegal alien from Mexico Marry your white daughter and have white grandchildren or?
a black U.S born citizen and have black grandchildren

Please be ...

What exactly does the Coast Guard DO with 20 tons of cocaine when they intercept it?
http://www.tiscali.co.uk...

So you want the illegal mexicans to come to the US the legal way?
but how can they, when most of the illegal immigrants are poor and never had an opportunity for an education

to get a visa they either have to be rich or educated, but the illegals can ...

Somehow white people are native American?
I read a news article involving the immigration, and it sounds like people forgot that almost everyone in America is an immigrant. Does this not irritate you?
Additional Details
Well, in ...

People you need a grip on reality!!!?
those estimated 11.5 million immigrant are here NOW and there's absolutely nothing that can be done to deport all those people the economy will collapse!! we will be digging our own grave if we ...

What About CITGO ??
Citgo has only one shareholder - Hugo Chavez
He Is NOT SHY About Telling Us He Is An ENEMY Of The USA

Should WE THE PEOPLE
Support His Hatred Of Our Nation ??

Chavez ...

What's the main thing people should be concerned about with millions of illegal aliens entering our country?
What's the biggest problem with all of these people entering our country unlawfully?...

Okay say if they do deport all the illegals and then what?
okay of we do deport all the illegals then what would happen? who would americans blame their problrms on?...

If Jesus came to the United States would we deport him because hes not a citizen?

Additional Details
haha wow i asked this as a total joke!! some people need to CALM down before they have a fit!...

Do you agree with this statement about illegals?
3. They are rude, stupid and disrespectful.
Additional Details
Como que problem? There's no problem.I'm just bored....

England to Ireland, will i be allowed in without a passport???
IMy passport has expired and i havnt applied for a new one yet.
I would like to go to Ireland maybe next week by ferry or plane, will i need a passport. Some people have told me that his is ...

What have been some of your negative experiences with illegal aliens?
What are some of your biggest grievances against having illegal aliens from Mexico or anywhere in the United States?...

What rights should illegal immigrants have?
i'm writing a research paper and i could use soem ideas of ordinary americans or immigrants....

My husband only married me for a green card?
how can i prove my husband only married me for a green card. he only got it 1 year ago and never worked i worked all the time and he was a student applying to the hospitals and i got his credit ...

As Americans, how do you feel about this article when it comes to ANYONE immigrating to this country?

Additional Details
http://www.conservativet...

Does any body know the percentage of Nigerians that are into fraud?

Those of you who are against illegal immigration?
What part of the country do you live in? How many illegal immigrants are there?...

When will obama will give driver license to illegal immigration?
when?...

censored
If Mexicans move into your neighborhood, how can you scare them away?
Before the price of real estate in your area starts dropping like a rock?

Show all answers
Post your answer

kung_fu_monkey_1
Plan A- Encourage asians to move in and the gains will more than offset those losses.

Plan B- hire them for work around your house or start a landscaping company and the labor savings will make up for the real estate losses

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

skilled_cuer
Rating
annoy them

?
Rating
I usually wear my ICE jacket. That usually does the trick.

bill m
There must be a lot of ways,Think.

El Supremo
Rating
Run down the street yelling "LA MIGRA AQUI"

Jim J
Buy a white Ford Crown Victoria and paint a green stripe on the door. Then hang out your laundry...make sure you have Border Patrol uniforms.

Kyla
If Mexicans were to move in my neighborhood I wouldn't scare them away unless they were illegal immigrants. If they were I would tell them I would report them to the authorities and would tell them to not come back until they were citizens.

hayleylov
try getting one of those magnet things for the side of you car that says ice ,then spread the word through your hood that's where you work then give menacing stares.

▪ώhiteĝırl▪®
Rating
Well, I've done it several times over the last few years but if I told you - I'd get a violation. If you're interested email me and we'll discuss it further.

But most of the time you will just have to sell out to them and move elsewhere. My parents had to do that back in the sixties. It was a very hard thing for them to do. Caused a lot of bad feelings. Then when I was in elementary school, we had to do it all over again. This was in Houston. We now live about 55 miles south of there in a very small, close-knit community of all whites - about 12 miles from town. Big beautiful beach houses. Mexicans wouldn't be able to afford the houses where I live. But we DO have a few every now and then who try and rent something but it never works out and they're usually gone in a month or so. We have absolutely NO crime. It's the kind of place where everybody knows everybody and there is no need to lock your house or your vehicle.

I simply cannot imagine living in Houston in this day. It was pretty bad there when we left....that was in 1983. There's so many gangs! It's soooo dangerous. There's no getting away from the Mexicans. It's only going to get worse. They are taking over and eventually there will be no place left to run. My advice is to move somewhere nice and EXPENSIVE. That's about all you can do. Good luck.

veronica j
Rating
Are you afraid? It appears your mind has never worked! All humans are people. All people are equal.

JUSTME
The below is in regards to ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS, not the legal ones.

What do you mean IF................. Real estate is dropping drastically in my area. I have a 3 bedroom townhouse for sale and all I am getting are offers of renting it..... The last one was for a husband and wife, an aunt and one of the mothers.... No mention of kids, but, what the heck. It is big enough for four families......

-TJ-
Well, here's what I'd do, if you live in a huge city, go up and be way too nice to them. Creep them out and stuff. Do donuts in their front yard. You could go up and ask them "Hey! How are yall doin? Did yall swim across or was yall just snunk over the border?" If you live out in the country like me, get ur biggest shotgun (if you have one) and start shootin the heck out of stuff like tin cans and other stuff. Anoy them with that and make a lot of noise. Get a tractor out and have fun.

summermoondancer2004
Rating
Censored first how do you know they are Mexican and don't give me stupid crap like they are brown. Also, the price of real estate won't drop because of an ethnicity any more than you living there with your confederate and kkk flag out the window will.
Sell and move to somewhere in the ozarks if you want to be free of minorities because you don't live in an all white country and never did.
Those suggesting that he pretend to be immigration it would be smart if he ignores your comments because they could get him put in jail and charged with a felony since impersonating an officer is a crime..then he won't have to worry about moving because he will have a nice place to sleep at the county jail and they will foreclose on his home that he can't pay the payments on anymore.

brandonthompson2010
Rating
yell as loud as you can "run ins"

whattf
Rating
i like good people, but hate almost everyone due to the brainwashed mentality seen here^ live and let live. i bet you would have crossed the river if you were born mexican, then you would be in the u.s. illegally as a mexican racist against white people, giving yourself a bad name. good people are growing extinct due to closed, brainwashed minds. i prefer to live in central america where more people are still good hearted. they dont treat us as we treat them, here in mexico, although they have plenty of reason to. when i have to go to the states, i hang with my mexican, guatemalan etc. friends and talk #%$%# about myself and you in spanish. the look on your face would be priceless, and you wouldnt understand what i called you because you're too dumb to learn another language. how about this, tape your eyes shut, learn spanish (right)lol, and start having a good life. and when you eat your next burrito, think about how hypocritical you are. bet you rent and have a credit score of 400.

Persian
Rating
are they making trouble or something or this is another example of American racism?

N H
Rating
wow thats a pretty pathetic question! and i bet you LOVE mexican food!!!!.....3 words for you "FREE YOUR MIND"

juanes addicion
the real estate prices won't fall any further than they did when YOU moved into the neighborhood..

bigotry is nobody's friend..

and legally...racial steering is against the law..which is the same as trying to scare them away...real estate agents are also reminded of this frequently when they are not sure if this or that person will be able to pay their mortgage..

Anonymous
u shouldnt try to scare them get to know them and if u hate them move somewhere else

bsomoney
being yourself should work.

Marcos
Rating
If they're legal they are good people and you must move if you dont like them, if they are illegal you must feel confortable with them or just drive your trailer to another redneck place.

Johnny L
Rating
This is America, as long as these people are legal immigrants they have the right to live anywhere they want. You act as if they are not human beings.

Hollister Co.
grow some balls you big baby

edmundo d
move to Idaho were you belong.

krc
Rating
Why don't you try to be a good neighbor to them. Maybe you could take them some cookies and welcome them to the neighborhood.

patois
Bigotry is a mental and social disease.

yosi22
Rating
I hate to tell you this but the price of real estate does not drop due to mexican living there or moving in. and just because they are mexican does not mean that they are not good people. if you do not like the fact that they moved there then you have the opption of moving your self into a place where people like you live right and i mean that in the nicest way .

Makes Dirty Words Sound Pretty
Ah, what fine people this country has.

LilEcua92
Rating
i really dont like where you are going with this as an Ecuadorian i think you should get to know your new neighbors before being judgemental because who knows what type of people youll be missing out on even if they are not the same race as you

Oilfieldtrashwtx
Rating
If they are moving into your neighborhood the price has already dropped. If you do not like them living there, move. They have the right to live there just like you do. This is America still. Remember, land of the free. Half the town where I live is Mexican and we all get along just fine.

Gianna M
Rating
Well if you don't like the changes happening in your neighborhood it would be wise to put your home on the market now. Unfortunately the value of your property will drop in the future, so you must act now.
If they are legal they have as much right as you do to live there. And if they are illegal they should be deported.

I understand your concern I live in Chicago. I have seen many of our good neighborhoods destroyed by the illegal invasion.
And yes the property values have dropped significantly in those areas.

However your question did come across some what racist, I can understand why you received so many negative answers.
But I agree you do have reason for concern.

You guys can thumbs down me all you want , facts are facts. It is true that the property values decrease when neighborhoods change for the worst. Open your eyes and clog your bleeding hearts for a minute. I guess you won't understand it until it happens to you.

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Friday, October 24, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy