Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Immigration
Legal Discussion Forum

Article: "Latinos have opportunity to transform U.S. society". Is that good or bad?
What bothers me is that this nimrod is a professor at the college I graduated from. At Least I didn't have to take his class. http://www.chron.com/dis...

My UK student visa will be expired in October. Can i still come back legally to UK in May?I already graduated?

Canadian citizen apply green card?
my friend is a canadian citizen. he is retired and currently lives in the US with his son. His son will apply green card for him. In this case, does he need to send I-485 to adjust status? he does ...

If the Son of God was around today, would you deport him for being illegally in the U.S.?

Am I going to be able to re-enter the US if I didn't overstay my I-94?
My I-94 will expire in June 22nd. I was thinking of going back to my country, Romania, about 2 weeks before the I-94 expires and come back after a month or 1/2 months. I heard that if I overstay ...

Even in this poor economy, what is the best way to secure a job (teaching job) in Republic of Ireland?
I'm in the UK (I'm from the United States originally) but there could be a chance that my work visa may not be extended due to economic problems. I've met some very nice friends and ...

How would having less immigration from Mexico to the US affect the connection of the US and Mexico?
Just need a paragraph or less......

Why do American citizens are not allowed to travel and visit red puppet blockaded Cuba island?

Additional Details
probably because illegal drugs are cheaper in cuba than Mexico or South A...

I just had a baby.me and my husband are non eu student in ireland.will the immigration deport us when find out?

EU citizen planning to move to another EU country?
Hello.

I am an Italian citizen who wants to leave Italy to another country, perhaps Austria. However I dont know who to talk to for preliminary questions such as how will i get a local ...

I am on a student visa in US and my passport expires in 5 months..?
so I am in USA on a student visa and my passport ( not visa ) expires in 5 months. That is the obly form of identification I have so can I travel within the US with passport. I am going back home for ...

How to be a citizen/mother on legal work visa/kids in school?
Mother has worked legally with green card/work visa for years here. Kids schooled in USA. One kid about to graduated high school/was born in Mexico has lived in USA since infant. What are his/her ...

I want ask about my case cause its pending since long time?
iam married to american woman since 2 years and 4 months ,and i have appt in jordan in dec 2007 after that they said that my case now is in calif and its pending ,,they dont send any thing to tell ...

My wife is a illegal alien?
I am a USA citizen with two children aged 5 and 2 they are both by my illegal Mexican wife and both children were born in the USA.
I have read conflicting directions on how I should go about ...

Moving to another country...?
I'm 21.
I would like to spend a decent amount of time traveling or spending time in another country. I was wondering if any of you know what countries have the most lenient policies on ...

How is finding work in the USA? + Does a more-than-3-months Visa exist?
Maybe this time next two years I'll be visiting the United States, so I'd like to know how is finding a work in the US. Is it hard or easy? In this period, as I can read, it isn't so ...

All the Illegal aliens in this country cant file taxes at the end of the year what happens to that money?
The taxes paid by illegal immigrants under false social security numbersthey never can file for them thats hundreds of millions of dollars unaccounted or is it I heard they hadf that in the budget is ...

Do banks check immigration status on clients?
10 points for best answer.. dnt guess ...

Philippine Passport holder applying UK Visitors Visa?
My brother and His family ( All holding Philippine Passports) are based in Ireland for 3 Years now and They're applying for residence Visa at the time being. My brother is planning to sponsor Me ...

How do you revoke a fiance visa application that has already been submitted?
I'm a US citizen, my fiance is English. We currently live in the US and are moving back to the states this spring. He filled out (online) and submitted the fiance visa form and then a week ...

milo
How much does a passport in accra ghana to united states cost?

Show all answers
Post your answer

robert43041
The price of a country's passport is established by the country issuing it, So you have to ask your country's issuing office.. As for a Visa to another country, say the USA, then you have to contact the nearest local US embassy or consulate in your area.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

H.M.W
Issuing of a passport cost around $ 50,- US in Ghana.
The Visa for the US check out at the Webside from the US Embassy in Ghana (google it) and read also the SCAM Warning :-)

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Monday, September 22, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy