Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Immigration
Legal Discussion Forum

What do you think about illegal immigrants?
Everybody has an opinion.I want to hear other peoples opinions.I think they should be able to stay.And for those who say they take american jobs thats some bull.There is no way in hell americans ...

I know how about?
the US just start giving free rides to everyone in the world no more bitching about poverty we just make everyone a citizen and feed them all would that satisfy you
Additional Details

Would you vote for pedro?
illegals would because of racial reasons no matter what pedro was really up too. Leagalize millions? I don't think so!...

I got tired of the10-15 latino's hangin in front of my local 7-11 so I called INS/ICE know what they said?
They could't or wouldn't tell me when they would look into it, but when I asked days, weeks, or years? they said years.

Am I crazy or is something seriously wrong here ?
A...

I found a solution to deal with illegal Mexicans?
The solution is to make Mexico a US territory or state. That will help ease the illegal alien situation. What do you think?...

A question for all regardless of party affiliation?
Has our government sold us out? especially on the immigration issue?...

In what state you can obtain a driver license without social security number?

A question for all you BNP supporters!?
What do you think would happen if you won a General Election? Most large English cities have huge populations of ethnic minorities and we will not be treated like dirt by your fascist party.
<...

Whilst we have one indiginous person out of work, we should not have immigration. What do you think?
If they won't work as opposed to can;t work, they shouldn't have benefits.
Additional Details
We have our own nurses. For example Hornsea Cottage hospital said they had too ...

Why do people think Mexican is a race ?
It is a nationality, if you refer to hispanics then let me inform you there has always been Hispanics in America... yeah legal,hard working, tax paying Hispanics.

Some of them are even ...

Why mexican are call beaner when american eat more bean in their chili?
the last time i had beans they were mixed in a chili ...

Ok, so we've granted citizenship to all of the illegals, now what?
Hypothetical situation.

The government decides tomorrow to grant citizenship to all of the illegals in the country. Hooray. These people are now granted all the benefits and priviledges ...

Why are we so determined to keep Mexicans out of the USA Don't they deserve a piece of the American Pie?

Illegal Parents, Legal Child?
The situation is this. A couple came to the US on a temporary VISA,
and had a child here. The son is now a legal american citizen. THe
parents VISA ran out, and they are now illegal ...

Should we protect anchor babies giving them citizenship, or leave them without nationality subjects to abuse?

Honestly would you consider saying the things you say to the children of the people you bash here if they were
10-16 years old? What if that child was a friend of yours? I'm not say all paople do this but there have been alot that have. AND yes I'm aware I have not been the nicest but hate begats ...

How many here feel America should be primarily white?

Additional Details
Dude, I'm hispanic- wanting to know what some people ...

Why do so many Americans think their country is being invaded by Mexicans?
Are the underpaid migrant workers really threatening you that much?...

My girl is illegal in us need help?
she is illegal i wann amarry her how can she become ...

Why does everyone keep calling "ILLEGAL" immigrants cheap labor?
Cheap Labor ?

Isn't that what the whole immigration issue is about?

Business don't want to pay a decent wage,
consumers don't want expensive ...

sam s
Can i immigrate to USA, with a criminal record?
Hi There,
I want to immigrate to the USA, and have applied for a spouse visa.
Im waiting for an interview date, from the American embassy in London.
I recently recieved my CRB check ( criminal record) and im a bit worried as it states that I had been arrested and cautioned for shoplifting at 17.
I never was prosecuted, so didnt expect it to show up : (
This was a one off offense, and there has been nothing before this or since.
Ive tried calling the embassy, but they will not give me an ansew.
I guess because they would prefer to take my money, for the Visa fees first. ( smart ) but has anyone immigrated with a criminal record?

Many Thanks x
Additional Details
Ok, first of all trying to go through Mexico, as an illegal isnt my idea of fun.
Yes I know stealing is wrong, but he without sin cast the 1st stone... so : p
Thanks for all the responses...they all made me smile.
It seems it easier to get into heaven, then the USA, However as pointed out you do have some of the biggest crooks in History there already.
I currently reside in UK, and believe me,we have so many immigrants and double standards. Thats one of the reasons im abandoning ship lol.
I just want to have a nice life in sunny texas, and earn a living.

Show all answers
Post your answer

Rose Marie H
I know that there has been criminals in the past immigrate. However, I feel we have enough of our own criminals without taking in more. Sorry, but shoplifting is a crime and you knew it. You were not a 3 year old that didn't know right from wrong.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

dadforfive
Rating
Fly to Mexico, then swim the Rio Grande. Everybody ELSE in Mexico is, why should you be any different?????

JessicaRabbit
Rating
Unlikely - if you have a record.

get dent
hope not. what are you planning on stealing in American?

opinionator
You are probobly out of luck. Criminal arrests and or convictions usually bar immigration as well they should. We have enough shoplifters of or own by the way, we don't need to import any.

Don&#39;t Know
Actually Texas is quite full right now. Don't bother coming to Texas. You could probably make it through, but good luck getting a job.

Razor Jim
Rating
No

skip
The simple fact is that the decision is entirely in the hands of the officer who interviews you when you go to the Embassy. My experience at the London Embassy (indeed with any consular and immigration officers I have met face-to-face) is that they are consummate professionals.

Obviously, there is nothing you can do about it now. If it comes up (I expect it will) all you can do is tell them what you learned from the experience. Be truthful, though. They don't like any flannel!

You are not guaranteed to get in, but don't sweat it. If the rest of your application is in order, I'd place a fiver on you getting in.

JUSTME
Rating
Nope. Short and sweet answer. That is why they do a background check.

cj_sez
Rating
Thank you for trying to come here legally.
I visited the UK and saw firsthand the problems there with overcrowding, people who obviously were making no effort to assimilate into UK society.
Continue to stay in touch with the embassy.
You were a minor when that happened, so stop worrying about it.

Marilyn T
You were under age at the time so I don't think it will show up. Good luck.

?
Rating
You have to have been found guilty in a court of law of a serious crime for the U.S to deny entry
You are not a criminal, you were never prosecuted.
Even if you had been prosecuted, shoplifting is not a 'serious' crime.
Relax.

BOBO
Rating
Why not, every body else is.

Guru
If you were not prosecuted it is not a criminal record. Its an arrest record. who hasn't shoplifted something as a juvenile? just explain it.

EDIT..

as for everyone else.. did u miss the part he wasn't prosecuted for it and he was 17...that means he is NOT GUILTY according to LAW (INNOCENT until proven guilty).. so back off and get off your high horse. Im sure you've run a red light once or twice bitches..

drixnot
that shouldn't be a problem, you were a minor with a harmless crime that wasn't even prosecuted. It would be different if there were more of them or if the crime were a serious one.

MY HERO
Rating
Heck!......Everybody else is. Why not YOU!

AD
why would you want to come here .....london is much better! free healthcare, free college education, most of the women are not fat

Rocco R
I'm sure that you can.
Our President, and most of his staff are criminals.
There are more criminals per capita in the US prisons than any country in the world.

Sure, come on over, spend some time in the "Iron Bar" Hotel. Lots of us are already there!

shelcom
If you were not convicted there shouldn't be a problem ,especially as you were under 18 at the time of the offense.

opinionated
Can you immigrate to USA with a criminal record? I HOPE NOT!

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Tuesday, September 23, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy