Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Embassies & Consulates
Legal Discussion Forum

Help! I lost my birth certificate!?
I lost my birth certificate, I moved from the state where I was born...how do you think I could get another one if I can't drive to the state where I was born?...

What do Americans need in the way of documentation to cross into Canada?

Need to know wat procedure to follow to get my birth certificate legalised?

Will Japan become a permanent member of the UN Security Council? Who supports it and who opposes it?

Can we ALL send this TO AMBASSADOR JOHN BOLTON? Church & State mix in all its forms cause disunity!?
ENVOY NUMBER 3581775 SENT BY AMBASSADOR OF THE GREATEST AUTHOR AND DIGNITARY FOR GLOBAL PEACE

TO AMBASSADOR FOR U.S. TO THE UNITED NATIONS JOHN BOLTON

799 United Nations Plaza<...

Does my hubby require a visa?
Hubby and his brother are taking a 4 week trip to the states as a working holiday, do they need a visa to enter the USA as a tourist? If so how much are the Visa's and how do they get them?

If any embassy hold indian pasport unltd time what to do?
time over 4 month ...

What is a common market?

What countries don't have diplomatic relations with America?

How does one become a United States Diplomat?

Nigeria visa form for uk?

Is switzerland a US enemy?
what does it mean when someone says " im not switzerland, im on your side"...

Schengen visa is refused from Swiss Embassy in India?
Hi, I am a Masters student and my short stay schengen visa was refused from Swiss Embassy in India for no reason. I applied with all the documents, they have given the reason:-
1. Purpose of ...

Is there any fastest leagl way to get married?
i am a filipina and i have an american boyfriend and we are palnning to get married here in the philippines but the problem was she will be only staying here for 2 weeks. And it took ten days for us ...

Boyfriends lost his papers and passport?
Hi my boyfriend who is from Gambia has lost his papers and passport and he wants to go home to his family and we don't know who to contact or what to do.

i have called the embassy ...

USA or UK ................?

Has any other american been kicked out of the U.S. embassy or consulate in a foreign country?
I was kicked out of the US embassy in Germany because of security problems. anybody else have this problem who is from the great old US of Bush?...

My name is bhuvaneeswari ?i am missing passport.please tell the passport file no?

Was Obama born a citizen of the USA?
I keep on hearing so many different facts that it is hard to decipher the truth....

How did mexico get its freedom?

toothbrushx2
What is the purpose of an embassy? So if I travel to another country there will be an USA embassy?

Show all answers
Post your answer

Steven S
if you go to most counties there will be a us embassy and maybe even a few consulates. the purpose is to fostor relations and manage us interests and help citizens. If you find yourself in one the the few places without a us embassy one of the other contries will have a US interest section

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

bg b
It depends if the host country has diplomatic relations with USA, if not there may be another foreign embassy which acts on behalf and as surrogate of USA embassy.

cheycour
Rating
Is easy enough to check online www.U.S.A Embassy......its easy to understand and has alot of useful information bout other countries and where to find their other Embassies etc....
My fiancee is American and living in New Zealand ,so he has access and support from both New Zealand and the American Embassy.....it has been helpful for him knowing where to get papers etc.....and later I will need help when I go as a foreigner to the U.S...........
The purpose is mainly "Information" or requirements needed for visa's and working permits.....but they are great too for "everyday" question an answers.....

FRAGINAL-NOYPI
Rating
Embassy serves as the extension of a country in another country for purposes of serving its citizens and approving visas thereat to visit its country.

eliseo e
Rating
An embassy is an office established by one country in another country with the latter's permission. Its purpose is generally to represent its country in, and maintain friendly relations with, the host country. The embassy also primarily helps protect the rights of the nationals of its country who are traveling or residing within the host country. So if you travel to a foreign country that is friendly to the United States, chances are that the U.S. has an embassy in that country.

A Plague on your houses
There are a few countries which do no have diplomatic ties with the US, like Iran and Cuba. If you travel there, you will not have access to the US embassy.

Embassies are designed to increase communication between countries by having official representatives of foreign governments on hand to consult or negotiate with the host government. Embassies also assist travelers from their home country., and provide visa and other consular services for people seeking to travel abroad.

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Tuesday, October 21, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy