Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Embassies & Consulates
Legal Discussion Forum

Had a us B1/B2 Visa back in 1987?
it had stamped on it Multiple /Indefinitely.how long does this let the bearer stay in the US...

Need a Birth Certificate from Miguel Calmon, Brazil?
I need to replace a birth certificate that has become too old and is deteriorating! It's from Brazil 1952.

I tried finding the citiy's website for phone number and also have ...

How does one become nominated for Goodwill Ambassador ?

Korean tourist visa application requirements for philippines passport holder?
i have freind in south korea that want me to visit there place what do they need to provide me my tourist visa application and also what do i need to prepare for my requirements for this application?...

Will the passport photos i have work for a brish passport?
I know the american passport photos r dif size then uk passport photo size but when i was visiting in the netherlands they had a passport foto booth in the mall so will those work cuz i heard the ...

Is it legal or is it right of the employer in Dubai to hand over to them your passport ?
And it will be given only to you upon expiration of the contract?and only if there are emergency reason only ?...

Keeping AU passport when getting a British Passport?
I am an australian citizen, with an australian passport.
My father is British, which I assume automatically makes me a British citizen,
The application form for a British passport requires ...

What are the qualifications for one to be named an Ambassador?

When my passport will reach i applied undr tatkal my file number is T029847?

French Embassy in Bangkok?
Address and Tel of French Embassy in Bangkok?...

Citizenship questions!!!!!!!!?
if i go to a country (like japan) and do not marry there will i get citizenship?

also if a boy goes to japan and marries a girl there will he get citizenship in japan or the girl will get ...

French visa for someone with a French husband and daughter?
My mother is an Indian citizen by birth and has remained this way even after she married my father who is French by birth.
As their daughter, I hold French nationality.
However my parents ...

I got a job in UAE and need my certificate to be attested by Embassy. Please tell me the process to do so?
I am an Indian Citizen who passed from Nagaland University and currently residing in Mumbai. I have found that for Mumbai locals they have to get their Certificate verified, Notary, attest it from H...

Why is visa required for philippine passport holders when visiting countries outside of ASEAN nations?

My NBI was already authenticated by the Malacanang/DFA office but......?
i was told that there is a new memorandum that NBI Clearance of filipino workers here in Spain should be submitted to the Spanish Emabassy in Manila for authentication/apostilles, the problem is........

What countries still offer economic citizenship program??
i know Grenadian, Belize nd few other offer but i need the updated list as of today (current) and new laws regarding it......

Do they have dope tests for china working visa?

What are the chances of someone being able to get a visa to Turkey from Nigeria?
I live in Turkey and would like a friend of mine from Nigeria to come and visit me... are his chances of getting a visa good or will it be just a waste of time?...

Why has collective security been such a failure?
Is it because countries always act in their own self interests?...

How can i send my passport from US to India when it is written on an INDIAN passport that it cannot be mailed?

What does it mean when your passport has a stamp that says Admitted Until: N/C?

Show all answers
Post your answer

sweeteralsothanhuniii
Rating
It simply means until it has expired!!!

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Wednesday, October 1, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy