Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Embassies & Consulates
Legal Discussion Forum

What is the esimated labor force in Netherland Antilles?

German Visa/Passprt question..?
Hey
I was wondering how fast my mom could get her german passport renewel (hers is expired) or a temp. one.
we have to get over there asap due to a family emergancy.

I have dual ...

How can i get a police clearance from abu dhabi,u.a.e. when i am already out of the country?
which department in abu dhabi to contact regarding this? what are the necessary fees to be paid? how long does it take to have the police clearance?...

Where are the U.S Embassies here in Canada, and/or what is the website?
Please give the address or website....

British Consulate in Australia?
Need to renew ...

Visa type R - BBBCV?
can a US visa Type: R - BBBCV be used at any port of entry?...

What is GEALC?how credible this organisation is?
recently offered a job and GEALC are asking a sum total of 3800usd towards visa cost .I wonder is it again another fraudulent organisation affecting innocent job-seekers?...

America's Japanese Ambassador?
Does anyone know the name of the United State's ambassador to Japan? Also, any idea how much he/she gets paid?

Thanks in advance!...

Is it possible to extend my visa for another 3 months here in Denmark?
I'm currently on visit with my sister here in Denmark and I tried to apply for a job then one company invited me for an interview but the problem is my Schengen visa will expire on June 30, 2006....

Im a british citizen, do i need a visa to live in Cyprus now it is Europe?

Student visa?

What does the Foreign Service National (FSN) category cover other than the U.S.A Embassy local employees?
I was employed by a U.S. company to work for the U.S. Army corps of Engineers in a special Program of the U.S. government in Iraq. Am i elegible for the category of FSN - Foreign Service Employee?...

US Embassy in Nairobi?
Can anyone tell me about the kind of facility the US Embassy is in in Nairobi now? I'd been in the old embassy before they bombed it, but I need some information about the new one for a book I&#...

Please update me with an effective method by return?
I attend gambling when I have money in hand. It is gambling of 1-10 by name. There is a gambling board with 140 little number from 1-10 & 10 selected area from 1 to 10. The players choose numbers ...

Attending the conference in Portugal, do I need a student visa or tourist visa?
I'm Indonesian and now study at Korea. I will attend the conference in Portugal for several days. Do I need a student visa or just a tourist visa?...

Do China have the agen to help apply China paspor for my baby. because I am foreign.?
the china father doesn't care to help it....

Where in West Africa nearest to Sierra Leone do we have diplomatic representation for the Republic of Zimbabwe

How much is the prevaling basic pay in metro manila at present?when it was approved?

I am GM in Multinational, what chances r there for F2 visa, now my wife in US for MS?
i am GM in Multinational company, what chances r there for F2 visa, now my wife in US for MS....

Is there any extradition treaty between philippines and singapore?

ching
Visa requirements from philippines in going to holland and how can i get a copy of the application form?
A far relative I have who is sponsoring me for a tourist visa and his a dutch citizen. He ask me to inquire requirements for visa and to set the appointment date for interview. I got the appointmant date already on this coming aug 1 but my problem is on how to move my appointment date to the next four days and that could be on aug 5 of this year.

Show all answers
Post your answer

Bassman
aint sure

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

MJ M
here's the site where you can download a copy of tourist visa application form: http://www.eurovisa.info/Forms/pdf/SchengenVisaApplicaion_En.pdf
Here are the requirements for family sponsored tourist visa:

For the purpose of visiting family/friends:

1.visa application form, duly completed and signed by the applicant
2. 1 recent and resembling photograph, passport size.
3. International passport with a validity of at least 3 months after the scheduled return
4. Proof of insurance for the whole period of travel against costs for medical treatment and or repatriation covering up to at least an amount of EUR 30.000 and valid for all countries in the Schengen area
5. A letter of invitation of the person in the Netherlands including a copy of his/her passport
6. A letter of guarantee from the host available at the city hall, together with latest bank statements or proof of income such as the 3 latest salaryslips of the host.
7. Return flight reservation. Please, provide a photocopy of your flightreservation
8. Proof of employment, which is for employees: a recent employers’ statement that should mention salary, date of entree and duration of absence; for private businessmen: a photocopy of SEC registration of your company, business permit + tax-paying certificate "ITR"
9. For students: registration from a school or university and if travelling during study period, certificate from school of university with permission of absence
10. For minors: legalised authorisation of the parents (original and copy)
11. Non-Philippine citizens have to present: Philippine visa or residence permit + registration valid 3 months after scheduled return.

To contact the embassy:
Visiting Address:

26th Floor Equitable PCI Bank Tower
8751 Paseo de Roxas
Makati City
Metro Manila
Philippines

Postal address:

P.O. Box 2448 MCPO
Makati City
Metro Manila
Philippines

EMail: man-ca@minbuza.nl

Cebu consulate:

c/o METAPHIL, Inc. Metaphil Building
Tipolo, Mandaue City
Telno. +63 32 3461823

All the best.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Saturday, October 25, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy