Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Embassies & Consulates
Legal Discussion Forum

What is the address and phone number of the barbados british embassy?

I am going to bring a Philippine woman over to the USA?
I am ingaged to her and was wondering on how long it will take to get her over here and what I have to look forward to. I was told that it would of taken longer sould we had gotten married in the P...

Does anyone know how to get a temporary irish passport in short notice?

I applied for a job with a British Embassy by e.mail it was not even?
acknowledged what do you think about this?...

How i can get a visa card?in iran?

Is it difficult to inmigrate to canada?

I lost passport earlier this year im planning to travel in a couple of months how long will it take?
4 a rush delivery and how much. ...

I want to visit usa through Gremany?
i ve been to USA twice as it si difficult to get visa from my country i would like to first go to germany and from there apply
to us embassy, Does it really increase my chance of getting visa?...

I have a British Passport ...do I need a Visa to live and work in the UK? ,[even short term..]?

$2,500 NEW CAR - Why not sold in USA?
It passes safety, emission, and other international regulations.

Tata Motors produced the worlds cheapest car with 59 mpg and is coming out with an all electric version. The 59mpg car has 4...

Does anyone know why the Australian emblem has a kangaroo and an emu and not a koala??

Hi i asked this question last night but only got 1 answer please help?
my boyfriend is wanting to come over for a month xmas time and for a month in march. he is turkish and i am having his baby and he wants to come an see me xmas time and in march for the birth. i am ...

How can i search for Nigerian Embassy in USA, and Nigeria High Commission in Britain. What are their websites?

Has our government in Washington enslaved us to China?
It seems we really cannot speak up about those Monks being extinguished because we have borrowed trillions of dollars from China to finance our war in Iraq. Our war against civil rights in Iraq ...

Does anybody know the e-mail address of the British Embassy in Nigeria?? Or in Lagos??

What all documents I need to provide if my passport is damaged(valid)?
My passport was issued in Lucknow in 2002 and it got damaged. I am now staying in bangalore for last 8 months. What all documents I need to provide to the passport office ? My passport is still valid....

I am Mexican, and do I need a visa to go and visit Tailand?

My son was born in Germany when I was in the military, I lost his birth certificate. How do obtain a new one?

I apply for uk visa on june 2007 and embassy refuse due to some reason now i wann apply again?
i want apply again i want know i hear form some one that i need to stay 6 month from the day i apply mean june 2007 befor apply again is true or not ?...

Who is the current President of the Phillipines?

Additional Details
How many children does she have?...

javi
US citizen living abroad, how often do I have to come back to US?
I'm a US citizen (not by birth) about to start living abroad due to work. Someone told me that I may need travel back into the US every so often to keep my citizenship....anyone have any info on this? Thanks

Show all answers
Post your answer

STEVE P
The length of time in a foreign country depends on the rules and regulations of the country involved. You will not lose your US citizenship regardless of how long you are out of the country.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

arbab k
no restriction man enjoy

Colonel Sturgeon
While permanent residents do need to return to the United States to remain, indeed, residents, US Citizens do not need to ever visit the United States to gain (through parentage) or maintain US citizenship.

KoolA
Rating
that's not true, if you have got the us citizenship and u r resident in another country. until you choose another country's citizenship even then you don't lose US citizenship, u can hold both at a same time as a Duel citizenship.

some Commonwealth countries do have this option to do so.

George L
You don't legally need to come back at all. Once you're a citizen, you're a citizen, and that's it. There are residency requirements for legal permanent residents, but not for citizens.

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Sunday, November 23, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy