Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Embassies & Consulates
Legal Discussion Forum

 Hello ?i need help for sweden visa?
hi?i marry of one women from sweden here in my country?and she travel then i start make documents for visa.then the enbassy sweden here in damascus say i must booking on e.mail for enter to embassy ...

 Website to book a Slot for us embassy india?

 Does the u.s embassy in amman have any clubs?
im here in amman,,jordan and i was wondering if they had any sport clubs or something, like swimming, basketball, ect....

 I am scheduled for an interview on oct 17 on USCIS, but...?
but I havent got my Income Tax for 2002 at IRS. IRS told me i can have it after 60 days, so that would be on December. I wrote a letter last Sept 27 to USCIS asking for consideration that I can still ...

 Question about Schengen Visa?
When I apply for the Schengen visa as an American citizen, do I write down the names of my birth parents or of my legal parents?
Additional Details
I am a U.S. citizen who will be living ...

 I want to move to Australia.. I also have my MBA from there, What can i do to get in there?
I am in sales for software companies since the last 2 yrs....

 Do i need exit stamp on a multy entrance British visa for entering the UK second time?
I have a Macedonian passport with a Uk multy entrance visa and have no exit stamp on the passport when i left UK. I want to go back but don't know if this is a problem for entering the UK with ...

 How long is your ,American driving license good for in Germany?
info ...

 I was treated for TBM with obstructive hydrocephalus at my age 21 [yr:1995], will it make issue for US Visa?
I was treated with VP shunt and other medication for Tuberculous meningitis with obstructive hydrocephalus at my age 21 [yr:1995], will it make any issue to get visa for US,UK, etc., Do we need to ...

 Housing Allowance for the Philippines???
Hello, I am Michael, and I recently got married to a Filippina from Ozamis. I am going to bring her to the US but need to put her in an appartment. I am Army and as you know I have a few more hurdles ...

 Dutch embassy in San Francisco?
I am going to Europe this August, so I need to apply for a Shengen visa. The thing is I am thick from worrying that they could deny me, I have already purchased tickets. I am a permanent US resident, ...

 I am picking up a work visa from the Mexican embassy in London tomorrow, can you give me some tips?
I have a list of what I need, if you have ever had one can you confirm so I know I have everything. It says I need photocopies of my passport but I haven't managed to get them and trying to work ...


 New Pakistani passports?
Overseas Pakistanis have to get new passports right? Are they called digital passports or digitized passports or what?...

 Is it possible for a green cardholder and a US citizen to get married outside of the US.like an embassy?

 Student and depending visa in UK?
I am married and planning to study in the UK. Is it possible to get depending visa for my wife?...

 When applying for visa abroad (i.e. South Korea) what documents can serve as proof of financial capabilities?
This is for f-3 visa (dependency)...

 Indian Consulate ,Dubai -Marriage Certificate?
Hi all,Am an Indian Citizen and my wife too.we got married at the Indian Consulate ,Dubai and got the Marriage Certificate issued by the Indian Consulate in Dubai.I atteasted the same certificate ...

 Can a natural born citizen be exiled from the U.S?
Is it possible for a natural born citizen be exiled from the U.s. If so what would that person have to do or go....

 What is difference between a HIgh Commission and Embassy?

Necesito visa para viajar a londres soy residente en usa?

Show all answers
Post your answer

Larissa Bona - MRA Lawyers
De regra , los países de la Union Europea no piden Visa a nadie que va para allá para hacer turismo por hasta 90 dias.
En Reino Unido, es mas o menos asi, la diferencia es que allá cuando tu llegas en el aeropuerto te van a hacer una entrevista en la hora que bajas del avión.
Y en aquella hora la immigracion te da la Visa inmediatamente o te haces volver.
Se vas para allá para hacer algo más que turismo, tienes que ir al sitio de la embajada de Reino Unido en la internet y ver el tipo de Visa que combina con tus objectivos.
El facto de que eres residente en USA no es importante para obtener unaVisa para entrar en el Reino Unido.
Si quieres saber un poquito vas al sitio www.ukvisas.gov.uk

Larissa Bona
MRA Advogados Associados (European Lawyers)

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Hola Marlene,

lo que determina si necesitas o no visa para visitar un país determinado no es el permiso que tienes para vivir en un país extranjero, si no que tu nacionalidad o ciudadanía.

Tener tarjeta de residencia de EEUU solo te otorga el derecho a vivir allí, pero no determina si necesitas visa para viajar al Reino Unido (Londres).

Como no mencionas tu nacionalidad te recomiendo que te pongas en contacto con el consulado británico que tengas más cerca, ellos te dirán si necesitas un visado. Solo como referencia te diré que los ciudadanos de muchos países latinoamericanos pueden visitar el Reino Unido y los países pertenecientes al espacio Schengen sin que la visa sea requisito, siempre y cuando su estadía no exceda los 90 días y esta se deba a motivos turísticos o de negocios. Si tu país se encuentra en esta categoría es algo que lamentablemente no puedo decirte sin conocer tu ciudadanía.


Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Sunday, July 5, 2015 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy