Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Embassies & Consulates
Legal Discussion Forum

Have any one had a passport rushed by passport and visa express ?? or Fly Passport and Visa Express?
how was it ?? was they on time or was it just a scam...
Additional Details
I sent my passport by this to this sight thinkin i will have it at least 3 days later....www.flyingpassport....

If I get married in Costa Rica, will I automatically get an extension of the 90 day tourist visa?
I go to CR in 3 weeks. When I get married, supposedly the lawyer says I get a paper that says I have rights to stay more than 90 days. Is this the case? I don't want to have problems when I come ...

How much does it cost to renew phillipine passport and visa, for phillipine people?

Why should photographs submitted to diversify visa lottery be as recent as six months?
and if the photograph is more than six months what device can be used to detect ...

How long does it take to get a Philippine Passport & what are requirements for students?
Can I get a passport before May 12 if I'll be applying this week or next week?...

Do I need a card passport or a book passport?
I usually just drive into Mexico near the border towns of Tijuana and Mexicali. On Vacations I travel to Guaymas, Sonora and Tepic Nayarit. No air travel....

My wife is irish citizen,what type of visa does she need to travel with me to ghana? i am ghanaian?
visa to ghana from ...

If you have 4 citizenships?
from 4 different countries,
what exactly are you?...

Address of the HRD,Chennai to attest my degree certificate?

I want attest my degree certificate at HRD,Chennai,So I want know the address in chennai and procedure....

How does a US Citizen divorce a British citizen in UK?
They both live in the UK. They were married in the US but are now living in the UK. He says they are divorced but I am questioning this and do not want to get involved with someone who is not ...

How do I check out the copy of passport the person sent me is same as original. Can I use passport # to trace

US customs forms?
Do you have to fill out US customs forms when going to Jamaica?...

Can I vote at an American embassy overseas?
I am currently studying abroad in Germany. Can I still vote in the upcoming election at the nearest US embassy?...

Foreign service officer?
I am thinking about becoming a foreign service officer and had a couple of questions about it. I want know what is thestarting salary for a college grad, and wanted to know what is the likelyhood ...

What is the presidents letter address ?

Just read an article from an Iranian who states that Americans are hostages of Zionists...Explain Zionist.?

Immigration question Help!!..?
I applyied for a fiancee pettition in July does anybody knows how long it takes to get it approeved and the process to fallow? does anybody knows if after my fiancee gets approved and goes to the ...

Can I go to the US without a visa if I have an Autralian Citizenhip?

Family reunion visa - to join husband?
assalam o alikum
I want to know that is there any girl went to germany to join her husband from pakistan (and husband is not pakistani)??
i want to know how much time the embassy take to ...

I have a jamaican passport with indefinite leave to remain in the uk my kids are british and want to go to?
france do mi need a visa or something what do i need to do??????????...

aliyu
NVC send approved visa to logas nigeria embassy normally how long it take for embassy to schedule appointment
I'm from the usa. I am the petitoner for my husband who lives in nigeria we have just completed the entire I-130 petition,NVC is now doing the over view before transfering it to the Logas embassy in Nigeria,once received how long does it take for
an appointmen and medical exam.I know theres no specific time to get an appointment just would like to know how long does it normally take the
embassy to schedule an appointment after they receive your packet for immigrant visa from the NVC

Show all answers
Post your answer

mamour
Rating
it all depends on Lagos Nigeria to respond to the paper work received , there is not time to be given with certainty for any visa applications .....
i went to the US link to check on your form ,no informations on any length of time ......
http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-130.pdfi would simply guess by others visas ,at least 3 months ......
good luck ........

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Alie
It is currently taking about 2 to 3 months. But to speed things up your husband can go to the Embassy and pick up the packet.

For further details, contact the Embassy at lagoscons2@state.gov uslagos@state.gov or (234)-1-261-5697/5699

Yak Rider
Rating
The NVC doesn't "approve" the visa. All they do is process the paperwork and forward it to the embassy. An American Consular Officer will make the final determination whether or not your husband is qualified, under the law, for a visa.

There's no way to tell how long it will take. Each country is different. It depends on the work load at the embassy. On average the entire process takes about six months if nothing out of the ordinary pops up.

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Sunday, December 21, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy